Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ One More Time ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Full Metal Alchemist, even though I wish I did!
 
Title ~ One More Time
Author ~ slice_em_up
Summery ~ When things get heated, Flames fly and Metal gleams
Warnings/Notes ~ this is my very first fanfic let alone hentai, so if it sucks, I'm sorry, please R&R. EdxRoy
 
 
One More Time
 
Chapter Two
Where we Ended
 
When Ed came to, he was in the Colonel office staring at the ceiling, slowly he sat up, looking around wondering where he was, as he turned, he saw the colonel sitting with his back to Ed staring out the window. Ed thought this would be the perfect opportunity to escape, so carefully, he stood up and inched his way to the door, half way to the door he heard, “Uhm, can I help u with something Fullmetal?” At that moment Ed leaped for the door handle, and turned it, only thing was, was that the doorknob wasn't turning. “If you're looking for the way out, your best bet is jumping out the window. I have the only key to that door, so you cannot get out, now please, have a seat so we can talk and have a cup of tea.”
“Why would I want to have a cup of tea with you, what's so special about it? And why do you want to talk? If it has anything to do with Nina, I'm not gonna talk.” Ed said demandingly.
“Oh you will talk, and you will talk right now, regardless of your feelings. Since you have became a dog of the military, you need to grow up a little bit more and learn that people die, it happens.”
At that moment, the office door swung open.
“Colonel Mustang, Sir!” The sudden shrill voice from the Luietent, a miss Riza Hawkeye, sent chills down Edwards spine “Are you all right? I heard the commotion-“
“Thank you luietent Hawkeye, but we were quiet fine in here, we were just - arguing - to say the least.” Mustang spoke in his athourative voice that seemed to come out when he was talking to his subordinates, but never when he and Edward had ever been talking, “Now if you would be so kind as to excuse us, we have business to attend to.”
“Yes Sir!” She spoke as she clamped her heels together and raised her hand in salute.
As she closed Mustangs office door, Edward glared at Mustang with full hatred. “Why do you treat her like that, she is only a few years younger than you, and you have enough nerve to speak to here like that?! You just love to piss people off don't you?” He spoke agrily to the Colonel.
“You know Fullmetal, I do have reasons for everything I do. She is my subordinate, and if I treat her like an equal, then I have to treat them all the same way. Your only angry with the fact that she is a very attractive woman and I'm nicer to you than I am her for one main reason, and do you know what that is?”
“No, and nor do I care to know.”
“It is because, I don't like her the same way I like you. You know Fullmetal, you are growing up to be quiet and attractive young man, but still your not my type, your too short.” At the end the Colonel was just picking fun at him, but Ed didn't find that last comment to be very funny.
“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SHRIMP SO SMALL THAT IT WOULD HAVE TO USE A -“
“Fullmetal, settle down, I was only picking on you. Plus, didn't you hear what I said before that or were you too busy picking your nose?
“Why you - You know what? It's people like you who really piss me off. You think you can tell anyone that you … are… attracted… to…Me??? I don't get it, then why are you such a tight ass to me? Why are you so mean to me and Alphonse, he has nothing to do with this, and if you were attracted to me and much as I am to you,” Edward shouted at the black eyed stunned man as he started walking closer to him. “Then why are you always sending us away? Why?”
“So are you telling me that you have felt the same for me as long as -“ Before he could even finish what he was saying, Edward had taken his lips in a hot embrace that almost floored the colonel in an instant, but Edward slowly led him to the floor where Mustang led his hands all over his subordinates body as he returned the hot intense kiss that the younger of the two started.
At that moment something fell off his desk…