Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ One More Time ❯ "I'm nervous." ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Full Metal Alchemist, even though I wish I did!
 
Title ~ One More Time
Author ~ slice_em_up
Summery ~ When things get heated, Flames fly and Metal gleams
Warnings/Notes ~ this is my very first fanfic let alone hentai, so if it sucks, I'm sorry, please R&R. EdxRoy
 
 
One More Time
 
Chapter Three
Where we Ended
 
“So are you telling me that you have felt the same for me as long as -“ Before he could even finish what he was saying, Edward had taken his lips in a hot embrace that almost floored the colonel in an instant, but Edward slowly led him to the floor where Mustang led his hands all over his subordinates body as he returned the hot intense kiss that the younger of the two started.
At that moment something fell off his desk…
“Shit, Fullmetal, don't break all my stuff you dumbass!”
“Shut up! It was only your phone! And I didn't break it now did I? No!” Ed shouted at the man who was laying on the floor with his perfect black hair a mess. “I don't see-“
Before he could finish his sentence, Ed was on his back with Mustang on top of him. “Now if you could wait for just one minute, I can quick lock the door for some privacy.”
“Now why would you want to do that?” Ed asked in a selfish voice that was so smooth and sexy all at once.
Mustang got up and walked over to the door, and with a click, the door was locked. He walked back to his desk, and slowly picked up his phone and the receiver and set them on top of his desk. He quickly dialed a number, “Yes, liuetent Havoc, I do not want to receive any calls from now until I call back, just tell them I am in a meeting. Thank you.”
After he was off the phone, he slowly slid down beside Edward, who's eye's were gleaming with passion, yet there was a slight bit of fear there too. “Ed, why are you scared? I can see it in your eye's, so don't even try to lie to me.”
“It's just, I've never been with anyone before, and I'm nervous I might do something wrong. I'm not sure if I want to do this…wait, did you call me Ed?”
“Yes, I did. See, I know why your scared and I know how scared you really are, trust me, I was scared my first time, but after that, I was fine. You won't know until you try, right?”
“I guess your right. And just to think, the first person I would ever be with is my boss, the Flame Alchemist.”
“Let's not go there, please? The reason is, is because when I am with someone I am not the whole hearted asshole you thought I was.”
Roy lowered himself onto Ed while saying that. When he finished what he said, he took Ed into a lustful kiss.
Ed was so confused. He had all these mixed emotions and he couldn't help feeling that after Roy, who was lifting Ed's shirt up to suck on his nipple and tease Ed, was done, they would never speak or do anything again, and that whole heartedly scared Ed.
Roy worked himself down to Ed's beltline by giving him little kisses down his abdomen. When Roy started to undo Ed's belt, Ed had the feeling of sudden lust. Slowly, Roy unzipped Ed's pants, where Ed had been confined. As Roy slipped Ed's cock into his mouth, Ed thought I wish this would never end, not ever!
Roy was teasing Ed with the tip of his tongue when he got his first taste of Ed. The precum slipped out and started to slide it's way down Ed's hard member when Roy licked it up, savoring the taste in his mouth. He wanted more. No, he needed more. He wanted to take Ed for all he was worth. With all of this building up inside of him, Roy undid his own pants to let his fully hard cock out. Ed dazzeled at it, realizing that he wanted Roy more than anything, and he wanted him now!
“Roy, I want you now. I want you to fuck my brains out. I don't care what you have to say, you're doing it.” Ed said it with the slyest grin he could muster. He spoke with passion, with hunger, with want, with need, with…love.