Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ One Soul ❯ The First Meeting and Punishment ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi dudes! Thanks for pickin' my fic out of the hundreds of others out there. This is my first fic (should I say that?) but not my first time writing. Well … …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;………..that's all I really have to say right now, but don't worry! The deeper into the story I get the better this part will become! ^_^
Ed: Yah right, like that would ever happen.
(I kick Ed in the crock. He falls to the ground holding his parts.)
Al: BROTHER!!!!
ED: ..BITCH…….
 
Disclaimer: I don't own F.M.A. or any of the original characters (even thought the world would be a better place if I did.) but I do own all of my non original characters.
 
“Brother, are you sure we can be in this part of the library?” “Why shouldn't we be, now that I'm a state alchemist?” Ed sighed. They had been searching the library for hours and still they couldn't find anything on the stone. It seemed pointless, all this searching. Al picked another dusty, old book off the shelf and started to leaf through it. Ed sighed and got back to the book sitting patently in his lap. Some times he wondered if all this searching was worth it, all of the hours just poorly spent time. But one look at al cleared his mind of those thoughts.
All of a sudden Ed felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned around so quickly that he almost fell out of his chair. “Sorry `bout that, but have you seen my sister?” Ed stared at the kid; he was a boy around his age with brown, wavy, ear length hair and sea green eyes. What pissed Ed off about the boy was that he was a little tall for his age. “What does she look like?” Ed asked. The boy pointed to the girl standing next to him. She looked like him, same hair and eyes. “… But with blond hair and blood red eyes.” Al winced at the word blood. “Sorry but I haven't seen her…” “Kam and this is my other sister Kate….” “I'm Ed and this is my brother Al.” “Hello” al said. “Oh well” Kam said “we best be going.” At that moment al jumped up and said “we'll help you look, right brother?” Ed looked at al and yelled “what! We still have a ton of searching to do!” al started to look very upset. Ed grimaced. He hated it when he got this way. He frowned “fine we'll help look.”
Ed and Al looked on one side of the library while Kam and Kate looked on another for Kath (missing sister.) all of a sudden a book fell on Ed's head. He yelled in pain al stared at him in worry “are you all right?” “Yah” he said. When he looked up he saw a girl sitting on top of a shelf reading. She matched Kath's description exactly. “Hey Kath,” Ed yelled up to her “your brother and sister are looking for you!” Kath turned quickly, too quickly in fact. At that moment the shelf started to rock and slowly made its descent to the floor. Books were falling every where as the boys tried to find cover. Kam and Kate came over just to witness the thud as the shelf hit the ground. Kath got up and said “this does not look good.” When Ed and al stood up the librarian reached them “you five follow me now!” he said. “Look what you did now.” Kate said angry at Kath. The librarian walked them down a hall and stopped at some random door.
“Wait here” the librarian said as he walked in to the room. All five of them were silent, with horror on each of their faces as if they were meeting there executioner. Ed looked at al and said “Great, I've only been a state alchemist for a couple months and now this happens.” “You too?” Kath asked. “Yah” he said, he didn't really want to talk to the girl who had gotten them into so much trouble. “What's your name?” Kath asked. “Full Metal.” “Oh,” she said “mines Elemental.” Ed stood there in shock. “How can you be a state alchemist?” Kam then said “hey we all are Kate's Psychic and I'm Sparks.” Ed stood there stupefied (me: like Ed isn't always stupefied. Ed: HEY!!! (Goes back into story)) “Psychic?” “During battle Kate will read her opponents mind to figure out what the best attack to use against them would be.” Roy mustang said with a know-it-all tone in his voice. “Oh no, not you” Kath said “yes me” he said back “its official, we're all going to die.” she replied. “In 30 seconds the five of you managed to wreck one of the sections of the library. Now I can't believe that this was all of your doing. So you is the culprit I might ask?” at that moment 4 fingers pointed to Kath while only one pointed to Ed. “Kath, please come here. Now since it seems to be your fault ill ask you how this happened.” Kath gulped and then said “ well Roy…” he flashed her a look “…sir I was on top of the book shelf and them ed startled me and when I moved to quickly the book case moved, well, with me.” Roy put his hand against his fore head and Riza sniffled a giggle. (She was thinking: God, when he does that you'd swear he was her father, but then he would have grey hair. I wonder what he would look like. Me: the thought makes me giggle too.) Roy stood up and said “all five of you will put the books back, but Kath, you will get a special punishment, I suggest the rest of you hide out of sight.” After the four had find good hiding spots (it was really hard to find a spot for al) Roy whispered to Riza “go and get me Armstrong, will you?” she did and when Armstrong saw Kath he went up and hugged her at fist she struggled, yelling “put me down!!” put soon she stopped and gave in (she was thinking: well, at least he is wearing a shirt. Me: Your welcome and you say I never do any thing for you.) Armstrong was just saying stuff about how he missed her while she was on her mission.
After he left he left the five of them headed to the library, and upon seeing the mess groans filled the air.
 
Next chapter they clean up, and Ed gets pissed because he is short. Plus soon ill start to post character bios, so read on and ill right on!!! Oh, and virtual bunnies (flaming, black, or pink of doom) for any who review!
(Ed approaches panting, my guess he ran here, or flew, or something that involves travel and getting tiered)
Ed: you called me short
Me: so you're a shrimp, I was just stating a fact.
Ed: YOU!!
(Ed and I get into a fight, too bloody to describe to readers, so use you're [picture sponge bob] imagination. Oh and I win)
Me: Ha, you loose
Ed ……h..h..help….m..me…