Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ One Soul ❯ Discovery ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome to chapter 2!!!! I've gotten 2 reviews so far, yay me!!! Oh, wait, ones from me >.< oh well, if you read it you'll be able to learn about my poll and about me!!!!
Ed: Who would want to learn about you?
Samaya (me): the REAL question is do you want to some day have children?
Ed…Um….. (Runs Away)
Me: HEY!!!!!
“I give up!” Kath yelled. They had been working on putting the books back for 2 hours and so far no more than 20 books had been placed back on to the shelf. The reason why it was taking so long:
FLASHBACK
There Ed was, on his tippy toes and still he couldn't get the book on the shelf. Kam seeing this walked other, took the book and easily placed the book on the shelf. Then the two got into an argument because Ed thought that just because he was short didn't mean he couldn't do any thing.
END
(They had also spent the time getting the books in order) “What!” Ed yelled “it's your fault we're doing this in the first place, you can't just get up and leave!” Kath grew red in the face. “NO, I'm not leaving! I just give up with the manual labor, it's about time I put alchemy to good use!” Ed started to laugh “how on the world is alchemy going to put the books back on to the shelf!” Kath just smiled and walked over to the books. She clapped her hands together. (Fingers in the other hand's palm) then she put her hands in to the air. Cloudy shapes started to appear. The shape turned into a hand and picked up a pile of books and put them on the shelf. After 10 minutes she had finished and all the books were back where they belonged, and the only remains of what just happened were the red sparks of alchemy still playing on her fingers.
Ed and al stood there dump struck. “They don't call me Elemental for nothing!” Kat boast. “You don't use a circle either?” Ed asked “Yah. Who needs them?” at the moment Kate and Kam raised their hands. Kath just growled. “You know,” al said “you never really told us who you were.” “Oh,” Kate said “You know our names already; we're the Marcoh triplets, also known as the one soul team…” “Don't ask cuz you won't get an answer.” Kath interrupted. “oh.” Al said. “Now al, I've got a question for you, what the hell's with that armor? You glued to it or something, cuz it's mad hot in here and I thought you would have taken it off by now.” Al tried to reply but he was too scared to so Ed did “that's none of your business.” “Now I get it, He's living armor,” Ed and al were terrified. “If he wasn't you would tell me. Don't worry we wont tell.”
For a couple of minutes after that there was nothing but silence between the five. Then a girl in her 20s with black hair and green eyes, wearing a military uniform ran in. “Hi Kira, what's wrong?” Kira fought to catch her breath. “Your moms … coming and …she looks pissed.” Then a woman with blond hair and green eyes in a military uniform walked in “Hi Aunt Alice.” Kira said with a nervous smile “Kira go home.” Alice said.
When she left Alice turned to the triplets. “You three better have a good explanation or else I'll make your rooms smell like 100 skunks.” They gulped and looked at each other; they came up with a silent agreement. Kam point to Ed and said “it was his fault” Ed turned red, all he could think about was mouthing off this good for nothing bastard. But then Alice turned to them “How would you two like to come over for dinner tonight?” Ed looked at al who nodded, and the other three were dump struck. “Sure, but we'll have to let tucker know.” “Why mom?” Kath asked “because I know that they probably didn't have any thing to do with this.” She pulled out a pen and paper and wrote something down. “This is our address, come around 7 k.” “sure.” Ed said taking the paper. Alice turned to her children.” You three come with me, you have a lot to explain to your father.” They left the library and Ed and al looked at each with confused looks on thief faces.
Hi! Well like a reviewer asked I added her in to the story, so what does that tell you? So far no results on my poll. Read on