Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Past, Present, Future ❯ Rememberance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Me no own FullMetal Alchemist. This is purely from my imagination and if anyone is OOC, then I'm at fault. Just don't go and rant about how bad it is, I know that it probably sucks. Well-y, enjoy! And I don't have spell-check, so words might be misspelled. I also don't have a beta reader either. And don't bug me to get one, don't need one, they'll ruin my fics if I do get one, and I don't trust anyone that much for them to read my fics before I post them.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
~Scene Change~
~~~ <- End of chapter
((Note from author))
Rememberance

ACHOO!!!

S kye Bernson sneezed as the cold wind whipped around her. The cloud's in the dark blue sky resembled a pale gray color as she walked along the dirt road towards a small camp set up in the middle of a mountain range.

Skye's violet-blue eyes burn as dust got into them. Her light brown hair flying in the wind as it picked up. Her knees hurting as she kept walking. She had been walking all day and tonight was no different. She hadn't had any water or food for two days either.

Falling to the ground with a 'thump', Skye looked around for something, or one.

A cloaked figure approched her fallen body as it lay there. Skye's eyes getting a glance at who walked towards her. Red eyes. And that was all she saw before fatigue came over her and she passed out.

~Dream~ ((Dreams will be in first person))

I stood in the middle of a church.

The red carpeted steps looked inviting, the white walls were adorned with beautifull paintings of Ishbala. Two golden cups sat on the alter. One containing blood and the other containing water. People sat in the pews in this church.

I started to feel nervous, 'Oh man, what did I do this time?'

My feet spun as I felt someone tap on my shoulder. A young man, about 18, stood before me. His hair was spiked up in the front, white, and layed back in the back, gray. His face was tanned, his red eyes bore into mine.

I stared.

'Oh shit! This is not happening.' I looked around at the people in the pews. All of them were Ishbalan, hell, even my parents where there! What was happening?

The young man spoke, "Let us go. Ishbala has willed for us to do this, so we shall." I just nodded dumbly. His voice captured my entire attention span, which was pretty low at the time.

The young man wore dark gray colored pants and a dark yellow puncho, I was betting that there was a dark brown shirt under that.

We walked up the aisle, towards the alter. An old man with no hair at all on his head but with a long white beard and mustache, stood behind the alter. His presance commanding quiet and attention.

The young man next to me bowed, so I followed suit. The old man then began to talk. My ears tuned him out until he mentioned the one word that would shatter my entire world from that point on.

Marriage.

~Back In Real World~

Scar gently picked up the girl that had fallen. She has just stumbled upon his groups camp and she was also an Ishbalan, well, half, really. Her eyes were that of a white man's genes. But her hair and body were that of Ishbalan decient. Her skin was a bit lighter than an Ishbalan, but she was still tan enough to pass for an one of them.

He looked her over. His mind reeling on who she could be, she held that familiarance in her. Scar had seen her before.

But where?

~Dream~

My dream went from the church to a house. I stood inside it. The walls were a dark brown this time and I stood before a mirror. My hair had been cut from it's normal wrist length to shoulder length. That same man came up behind me and rested his chin on my head. Me being almost a head shorter than him.

I blinked into the mirror again. This had happened, and I was remembering. Remembering for the first time in three years.

"Remember now, Skye?" He asked. His voice had deepened a bit, as if he had gone through the desert without water. His face was different than before. On his forehead now adorned a white X-shaped scar. Hence why they, the military, called him Scar.

"Some." I spoke, his lips turned into a slight smile. His arms wrapping around my torso as he leaned more into me. His cheek now rested on my head.

"Soon, you'll remember all of your past. Ishbala wills it."

~Real World~

Skye awoke with a jolt. Her eyes snapping open, her upper body sitting up. Her head looked around, her eyes taking in the battered looking dark yellow/light brown tent.

A man's voice spoke, "You're awake."

Skye turned her head in the man's direction. It was the same old man from her first dream!

'No', she reminded herself, 'it wasn't a dream, it was a memory burried deep within my mind.'

Skye blinked up at him, "Where am I, sir?" The old man smiled. "You are in a temorary Ishbalan camp. Our guide brought you into the camp, you look like an Ishbalan, but also a white man's daughter."

She cocked her head to the side. She thought that she was just really tanned, not an Ishbalan.

Scar entered the tent and Skye's eyes got wide as she saw him. His eyes connected with her's and she felt the same boring-into-my-soul feeling again.

"It's you!" Both yelled in unision.

~~~