Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Past, Present, Future ❯ Going On's ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Me: It's not right! Why do I have to say this every chapter?!
Ed: Cause it's law.
Me: Nuu!
Al: Brother...
Ed: **Sigh** Fine, Heather doesn't own FMA. She owns Skye and the plot.
Me: And my love for Scar!
Scar: >.> Did you have to mention that?
Al: ^^o Enjoy the second chapter of Past, Present, Future!
Me: Oh, and I'm making Scar be about 28 years old. So Skye is 26, and the war started about when Scar was 18-20, so that was..**Counts fingers**..abut 8-10 years ago that they got married. ^^ Just so you guys didn't get confused.

Going On's

The old Ishbalan man left, a quiet smile plastered on his face. He knew what was going on. Hell, he'd been the one to marry them. So he left them to themselves, hoping that they wold be able to sort this one out.

"Why the hell am I here?! Why'd you bring me here?! Why?!" Skye yelled at the scarred man. Scar's face stayed it's emotionless self not flinching at all to Skye's loud voice.

Scar's red eyes bore into hers' once again, "I brought you here so that you didn't die, Kila." Skye's eyes widened, that was the name her mother gave her. Her Ishbalan name.

"How did you..?" Skye started.

Scar's eyes closed as he sat down. His knees bending so that he was able to sit down, cross-legged before Skye. "You're the one from nine years ago. I married Skye Kila Bernson. The daughter of Colonel Hachet Bernson and Sika Fenier."

Skye nodded dumbly, "That's my name, well, the name I think that's mine." An innocent smile played across her lips. Her eyes looked away from Scar, she didn't need to see what she had done, what mistake she had made by leaving this man nine years before.

"I'm sorry, Scar", she said, her head down as she spoke those words, "I didn't think I'd be able to handle marriage with someone that I thought as my best friend." Scar nodded in understanding.

~Memmory~

"Scar!" A young Skye yelled out. The young Ishbalan boy turned around, he had gotten his nickname from Skye by his scars that he got. He had one almost every week, so Skye called him Scar.

"What is it, Kila?" Scar would always call her Kila instead of Skye. Kila was Ishbala's right-hand messenger in the theories of the Ishbalan religion. So her middle name ment a lot to the Ishbalan's.

"I told you to stop calling me thaaat, Scar!" Her face held dislike in it. Scar just laughed softly at Skye and pulled her into his lap. He was 15 and she was 13.

"What did you wish to tell me, Kila?" Ignoring her plea for the name, as he usually did. Skye rolled her eyes again and layed her head on his chest. His heart-beat was calming and alurring to her ears, her eyes slowly closing. "We're gonna...get married...", And her eyes completely closed after she spoke.

~Real World~

"Kila, Kila, wake up." Scar's deep voice jarred Skye from her day-dream, or memory-lapse. "Sorry Scar!" Her voice was a bit groggy with sleep. Scar's lips formed into a small smile as he looked down at his friend/wife.

Skye smiled softly at Scar's smile. He was actually opening up, and she'd only been there for a few hours! They'd only been married for three years before the war and then three years after, but then Skye had taken off, wanting to get away from everything.

"You took off and I wandered as well. I figured out why my brother gave me this arm, and took to my calling." Scar showed Skye his right arm, the arm that he used to kill alchemists with.

Skye crawled up to him and layed in his lap like she used to do all those years ago. Her head on his chest, listening to his heart-beat. "I remember doing this, it used to lull me to sleep." Scar nodded and let his arms wrap around her body.

And they stayed like that for the rest of the day.

~~~

Me: Yes! I finally finished the second chapter, and there even us some fluff in it!
Ed: **Gags after he reads the chapter** You made Scar happy!
Scar: I am inclined to happiness.
Ed: You're a murderer for goodness sakes!
Scar and Ed: **Get ready to fight**
Me: STOP!!!
Al: O.O
Scar and Ed: **Stop dead in their tracks**
Roy: Now?
Me: No. You cant snap.
Roy: **Sulks in a corner**
Kimbley: **Appears out of nowhere** Heather!
Me: Oh crap. **Runs**
Greed: **Appears soon after Kimbley** Get her!
Kimbley and Greed: **Run after me**
Me: **Runs like the wind** REVIEW!!!!
Al: **Sweat drop** Please and thank you!