Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ The Race!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dear Diary,

I have been aware of Edward's actions. He acts like a freak. But thats how I like him!
__________________________________________________________________ _________________________________

Here We go!!!

Ed:Um I have a little problem...

Roy:What.

Ed:I don't have a motorcycle...

Roy:Well too frikken bad!

Ed:...Wait! I know! Al! C'mere

Al:Yes brother?

Ed:...LETS HUG!!! ^.^

Al:Oh brother! ^.^

*HUGS*

Roy:...You guys are embarrassing yourselves and has no shame!!! ...and I'm too cool to hang around you nerds.

All of a sudden...*clap* *BSHHHHHHHH!!!!*

Al:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*OMG!!! Ed transmutted Al into a warped motorcycle of some sort!!!*

Ed:I now have a krunk ride!!!

Roy:Pretty clever... "did he say crunch?''

Al:Brother! I feel different! What did you do to me?!!! And where is all the food that I collected?!

Ed:I'll be riding Al!

Al:WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Ed:I mean take you for a ride you know--you have wheels and everything!

Ed put on his pink safety helmet.

Ed:IM READY!!!

Roy:Alright! Ready, set, GO!

Ed took off at the speed of light while Roy's engine farted and died.......OH! and it exploded....

Roy:AHHHHHH MAAAAAAA GAAAAAAAAAD IM ON FIRE!!!! CURSE YOU EDWARD ELRIC!!!

(On the other hand)

Ed:Where the flip did he go?

Al:We lost him!...can I rest now? I think I'm outta gas...

Ed:WHAT?!

They stopped on a sidewalk in the freeway.

Ed:Al you piece of crap! *kicks Al's wheels*

Al:Im sorry brother...Imma total failure... *Looms*

Ed:Heck yes you are!...........will urine power you up?

All of a sudden Al's engine started and took off leaving Ed behind.

Ed:AL!!!

Al:It's not me!! It's doing it all by itself!!! AHHHHHHH! Help me brother!

Ed:Al you traitor! Get the freak back over here!!! Dang it!! *Takes off his safety helmet(which is pink) and crushes it to the ground* Im gonna have to walk home now!

(At the other hand)

Roy is sitting on the porch of Al and Ed's house. He sighs because he "thinks" he's late to go clubbing with his...so called...homies.

Winry:Hiya Roy! Whatcha doin' here?

Roy:My ride exploded into a gazillion kagillion pieces...*sulks*

Winry:Aw, don't be sad I'm sure you can buy another one!

Roy:I can't *sobs* I waisted all of my savings on that retarded piece of junk!

Winry:And....how old are you?

Both of them can hear something out in the opening. A "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound.

It was...AL!

Winry:Is that Al?!

Al:Yes! It is I! The non-stop motorcycle that NEEDS ta STOP!!! Hurry! I need to ram something so I can stop!!!

Winry and Roy panicked as they ran around in circles thinking that they are solving the problem.
Al is coming closer to the house!!!

Winry:I've got it!!! *grabs Roy and places him in front of Al making him a target.* EVERY FEMALE FOR HIMSELF!!!!!!! >.<

Al:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*SMASH!*

Roy:.. ..I can't feel my manhood...

Al is going crazy while he was rested on his side.

Al:......HAHAHA!!! URINE!!!! DID YOU HEAR ED A FEW HOURS BACK?!! HE SAID URINE!!!! HAHAHA! .......did he mean HIS urine?
________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON CHAPTER 3!!!