Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ I wanna go hooooooooome!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I have lots to do!! So many things goin on! Roy thinks he has friends and his jr. is severely injured(at the fact he's earing a bandage) Ed iscurrently a hobo, Winry's a blonde(obviously), and Al is acting high.

Here we go!!!

Al:...What just happened?

Roy:Well, first off you were acting like you smoked something really bad, and Ed is gone...

Winry:Ed? Is gone?

Roy:Where is he?

Al:Well we was onna roll heres and we's be goin ta Mississippi, but I was flat out bust and I stopped forsa little while and my engine just ratted out here and here I am after runnin inta yours manhood right heres.

Winry:Al? Can you please stop talkning like a freakin hillbilly?

Roy:Patience home girl, is still high.

(On the other side of the rainbow, we see Ed hitch hiking for his life)

Ed:Im scared!!! What if someone ran over me? Or what if a bear attacked me? Or what if I get lost? *GASP* Or worse! WHAT IF I GET RAPED?!!!

*He pulled out his thumb and tried hitch hiking again*

All of a sudden a car stopped by him and he heard there was loud music coming from it. The window rolled down and the music almost blew poor Ed off his feet. It was pure HEAVY METAL!!!! ROCK ON WOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAA!

???:Hey shorty, need a ride?

Ed:Hey watch what your saying!You...you...

Ed looked at the person on the drivers seat, he had tatoos everywhere and piercings all over his body and makeup! His eyes almost seemed to be the color of white.

Ed:You freak of nature!! You best be giving me a ride since you called me shorty!!

???:Whatev man, climb on in the back

Ed climbed in the back and he finds himself between two punk lovers!!The were staring at him with snake like eyes.

Ed:What the flip are you guys lookin at?!

After a while, the two lovers started to kiss ignoring Eddie here, music banging loud. Ed wanted to transmute their lips together so they can stay that way forever!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

if you want to know what music they are listening to then these are the words to the song:ROCK ON ROCK ON ROCK ON! I HATE YOU AND YOU HATE ME!! THIS WORLD IS LIKE PIZZA!!! ITS ROUND AND WILL BE EATEN!!! I AM HUNGRY HOW BOUT YOU!!!! IM BANGING MY HEAD ON A URINAL!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! ROCK ON ROCK ON ROCK ON!!!!!(etc.) This is meant for screaming ~what wierd things high kids listen to these days~

(On the dark side of the force)

Winry:I'm worried...

Roy:Don't worry Im sure he'll be fine...in a weirdos car I bet...

Winry:NO im not talking about Ed! Im talking about his Automail! Those limbs aren't being used if he dies!! They could be used on some poor kid out in the streets!

Al:That is SO true!

Winry:Aw thanks Al!1

*HUGS*

All of a sudden again, they hear a loud head bangers noise and some screaming!

It was a car and it was approaching the house. But it was not stopping! Its gonna ram the house!!!

The three got up and started running around in circles thinking they were doing something to stop the car from getting any closer. Suddenly, Winry had another idea!!

Winry:I've got it! *grabs Roy and places him in front facing the car so that he's the target* EVERY FEMALE FOR HIMSELF!!!

Roy:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*screeeech!*

Only a few millimeters in between the car and Roys lower body.......and that mental song was still playing. The car door opens and out comes.......EDWARD!!!!!

Roy:Whew!!!! Thank the LORD!!!!!!

Ed: 'rock on rock on rock on! i hate you and you hate me!! this world is like pizza!!! it's round and will be eaten!!! i am hungry how bout you!!! nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh!!! I hate the anchovies and the pizza!!!! Im banging my head on a urinal!!!! rock on rock on rock on!!! nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh

Winry:E-Ed?

Ed:Waddaya lookin at prep?!

Al:Oh no...brother...don't tell me!!!! YOU'VE GONE GOTH!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH CRUEL WORLD!!!! MY WORLD SHROUDED IN PAIN!!!!

Ed:Al what're you talkin about? Im still me!! See? *freak dances against Roy*

Roy:Ed, you are frekkin SCARING ME!!!!

Ed bumps Roy too hard on his--

Roy:OW!!! YOU *crushed* IT!!!!!

Ed:*still dancing*

Winry:Ed thats not normal, thats disturbing and painful to the mortal eye

(secretly I have no problem with that! ^.~)

Ed:Seeya later high guys!!!

The car backs up fast and screeched outta sight!

Al:Um Ed Im still a mororcycle...do you mind changing me back?

Ed:Sure *claps his hands and touches Al*

*POOF!*

Al:Im back to normal!!!

*HUGS*

Winry:Awwwww

Roy:Am I the only one in hurt?! Gosh you gay people!!!