Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ Bastarnard!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It has been brought up!!! There is chaos in the whole world! Babies crying, people dying, cows are flying, NOT ENOUGH HYGENE!!!!! *ahem* on with the thingy....
____________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________
Story: Ed is getting down with his bad self, Roy went home(walking awkwardly) Winry is a blonde(obvious--no--she IS a blonde no matter what) Al isn't disfunctional anymore and everything is goin peechee.

*morning time*

Ed:Yea! It's freakin morning time!!! *jumps off bed and was about to jump out of his window next* hold on a sec, I already jumped out of this window........I know!

Ed runs over to Winry's room and jumps outta her window

Winry:KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Ed you frikken basternard!!!(i'll tell you what that means later)

Ed:I DON'T NEED IT!!!!!

Me:need wat? And who won that race yesterday?

........Anyway,on with the thing!

Al:*comes in Winry's room* IS WINRY BEING RAPED?!!!!!

Winry:O.O '

Ed:Im gonna go straight to the old man's house!! ^.^ (which is Roy)*who I don't think he is old at all*

Ed runs all the way over to Mississippi then back to his house then back to Mississippi then over to Roy's house...

*ding dong*

Roy opens the door

Roy:Yes?

Ed:Hi!!!! ^.^

Roy:.......hi......

Ed:.......can I come in???

Roy:......no

Ed:.....why?

Roy:.....(...... )........*......*...........

Roy:Because this is my house and not yours and you can't do anything about it......

Ed: *pushes Roy out of the way and runs up the second floor* WEEEEEEE!!! I'M GONNA GO PLAY DRESS UP!!!!

Roy:Fullmetal!!!! Get yer crazy butt over here!! *chases Ed, going upstairs*

Ed:*magically zapped to the first floor* Cool!!! (he's wearing Roy's military outfit)

Roy:O.O how did you get DOWN THERE?! AND TAKE OFF THOSE HOOKER CLOTHES!!!

Ed:hmmmmmm...NO IMMA GONNA KEEP THESE!! WEEEEEEEEE *jumps out of the nearest window*

Roy:ED!!!! WAIT!!!! he coulda used the bloody door....

Ed was on his way home!!!

Ed:Man these clothes are itchy!!....and they don't fit!!!.......Ed's thoughts:but im not small, he's just too fat...
Then he heard a loud sound coming from behind!!!! It was......ROY!!!! WITH HIS ARMED FLOATING PINIATA!!!! (of course he is riding the thing)

Roy:Ed give those clothes back or taste the wrath of my candy!!!! uh--painfully!!!

Ed: *huff puff huff* NO!!!

Roy:YOU ASKED FOR IT PIPSQUEAK!!!!

*Roy shoots a deady candy cane at Ed*

Ed:Ow!!!! Cut that out!!!

Roy:GIVE THE CLOTHES BACK!!! DON'T MAKE ME GET OUT THE LAFFY TAFFY!!!!

Ed:NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

*BOOSH!!!!*

R oy missed!!! YAY!!! Ed continues along while Roy is chasing after him with his retarded looking piniata.

Roy fires!
Ed dodges!!
Roy fires again!
Ed dodges again!!
fire!
Dodge!!
fire!
Dodge!!
AHHHH!IM BLEEEEEEDIIIIIIIING TA DEATH!!!!!!

.................

Finally we make it to Ed's house after pointlessly going to all 50 states,and Roy's piniata was outta fuel.

Roy:Ed!!!! Give me back my suit!!!

Ed:Catch me first!!! WEEEEEEEEEE! *bounce*

Roy:*chases Ed in the house*

Al:Hello brother hello Roy! ^.^ ' *they're still running around the house*

Winry is making waffles and sausages for break-fast (break)-fast

Roy and Ed are circling all around the hallways!! They come down to the kitchen.*still chasing*

Winry:Ed!! How many waffles do you want?!

Ed:*zoom!* four!!!

Winry:Roy?! How about you?!

Roy:*zoom!* Two!!!

Zooom! Zoom! Zoom! Zoooom! Zooooooooom!

*CRASH!*

Roy tripped Ed and now he is on the kitchen floor!!

Roy:I have finally got you now Edward!!!! Now...TAKE THOSE CLOTHES OFF!!!

Winry+Al: O.o'

Roy:O.O Uh...I mean take the clothes that he stole off......you know.....

Winry:Ed you give back those clothes to Roy right now!! Do you hear me mister?!

Ed:yes ma'am *starts taking the coat off*

Winry:(O.O) NOT IN HERE YOU FOOL!!

Ed:Yes ma'am walks upstairs,*head looking down.*

Roy:Thank you Winry.

Winry:I swear he can be so mentally challenged sometimes!!!

Al:=__= *.......urine*

So eveyone had breakfast at Ed's house!!! ^.^
___________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________

So you wanna know what basternard means??? It means Bastar@.........thats just how I say Bastar#.....because I want to.....