Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ Dooms ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I am SO out of it today! I can't believe I'm stuck on ideas!!!! Oh well here goes.....

Ed, Roy, Al, and Winry are done eating their waffles!

Winry:Hey Al it's kinda weird that you're eating waffles.....

Al:^.^' Heheh I'm gonna go to the streets and feed the hungry is that a problem?

Ed:See?! Isn't he the most adorable brother that you would ever want?! ><

Al:Aw stop Ed your making me blush!

Winry:Awwww! So cute!!!

*HUGS*

Roy:Thatsit Im outta here....how many times are you guys gonna share your germs.....its discusting...

Ed:WAIT!!! Dont go!!!

Al:Yea come join in our circle of love!!!

Roy:....what?

Just then, a random rock hit the window. It had a note attached to it!!

Al:Read it Ed!!

Ed: *ahem*

To the Elric Residence:

I have your most precious girlfriend Winry with me!! If you want her to live, you will give up your recipe for the waffles!!! She will die by sundown if you do not bring it here on time!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! oh and while your at it, stop by the grocery store. We are out of milk...

Al:*GASP!* Winry's kidnapped?!! *turns over to Winry and shakes her to death* I gotta save you!!!! I'll be there just please don't die!!!! *jumps out of a window*

Winry:O_O'

Ed:AL!!! Wait for me!!! You cannot do it alone!!! It's SUICIDE!!!! *jumps out of the window too*

Winry:O______O ''

Roy:what frikkin morons! I'll prepare my piniata! We gotta catch those two before they do any harm to those butt-heads!!!

Winry:Yea...and I'll just stay here...because Im the only normal person around here.....

(somewhere over the rainbow)

???:So...did you send the letter?

???2:Yes master....

???:excellent...

Random Girl:Please let me go!!!! I don't have any relation towards this Edward!!! I don't! PLEASE! Let me go!!!!

???:Silence!!!! You are Winry!!!! Winry Rockbell!!!

Random Girl:No I'm not!!! I'm Winry Jackedhimself!!!!

???:............

???:SLACKER!!!!
???2:Yes?

???:Are you sure this is the Winry I wanted?!!

Slacker:Yes master...it is

???:NO THIS ISN'T THIS IS WINRY JACKEDHIMSELF!!!! NOT WINRY ROCKBELL!!! *hits slacker with a stick*

Slacker:Sorry, master. I won't fail again....

Winry J:Can I please GO?! *wimpers* Im scared!!!

???:...

???:*SIGH!*

Slacker:...I made some cookies, if that'll cheer you up...

???:Yes cookies!!! LET US GO TO THE COOKIES!!! *makes a dramatic getaway* after that.....WE NEED TO GET THAT RECIPE!!!!!!

(So here we are with the party!)

Al:Um Ed?

Ed:Yea?

Al:We don't have the recipe for the waffles...

Ed:....crap....Winry has it...

Al:But she's kidnapped!!!!

*STOP! STOP EVERYTHING!*

~ahem...I know that this is not making any sense cause if it were the real Winry that would be captured, then she could just tell them freaks how to make a simple WAFFLE!!! I know this plot is stupid....but it is supposed to be weird that way... OOOOOOKKKKKK on with the show!!!!~

Ed:I know that Al!!! Got-dang-it!!!! This is TOO EXTREME for me!!!!

Al:I know brother! But we will fight and give hope for those women who are in death's fatal hands!!!
Ed:....you sound like your supporting a breast cancer club......

Al: -_-'
__________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________

WILL AL AND ED MAKE IT IN TIME TO SAVE WINRY JACKEDHIMSELF??? OR WILL THEY SUPPOORT A BREAST CANCER CLUB INSTEAD???? TUNE IN NEXT TIME ON CHAPTER 6!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____