Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ Pinia-newpaper!!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
So...here we are again..................................

And I STILL DIDN'T GET A REWARD FOR THIS!!! THEY ARE ALL TOO ASHAMED!!! NOT EVEN MY MOTHER WOULD STAND TO LOOK AT ME!!!
*ahem* Sorry, just...went a little off there...

Anyways...Ed and Al are shopping for some milk and Roy is reparing his...piniata, and Winry is...being normal.

So we are at Safeway!!! ^.^

Ed:*sniff sniff* grocery stores smell funny...

Al:Hey Ed do you think they want 2% or whole milk?

Ed:...I don't like milk, Al

Al:oh...right o_o'

Ed:I want SUGAR!!! *GASP!* CANDY!!!!

Al:Ed, calm down! Do you want me to put you in the cart?

Ed:....No, I'll be good -_-

(on the other side of life)

???:...I'm getting very, VERY impatient....

Slacker:Do you want me to go get the other Winry?

???:No you fool! That blasted black haired pimp will destroy you!! With his DEADLY piniata!!!

Winry J.:Am I going to die? T_T

(they really are idiots)

(over to the "normal" house)

Winry:*sigh* why can't I ever run free and become mentally challenged...like Al and the rest of them...

*VROOM! VROOM!*

Roy:IT LIVES! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *hops on piniata and readies it to zoom in the house....where Winry is*

Winry:Roy!!! Don't you DARE come in this house!!!!

Roy revs the piniata's engine

Roy:OLLIE-OLLIE-OXEN-FREE!!! *ZOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!*

Winry:>o< MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! %$#$^%&*&*&%#$$

Roy's piniata breaks down hitting an old honkey tonk piano that was playing gay Christmas Carol melodies.

Winry:Roy you frikken A-hole!!!! *slaps Roy with a rolled up newspaper*

Roy:*cowers in fear of his furious master* (..........since when did Winry own Roy???)

Winry:NOW! YOU ARE GONNA FIX THAT CURSED PINIATA, FIND ED AND AL AND GET BACK HERE "NORMALLY"!!!!!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR MISTER?!?!?

Roy:*nods*

Winry:ISAIDDOIMAKEMYSELFCLEAR?!?!? !

Roy:Y-YES MA'AM!!!

(sigh........Ed.....and Al.......)

Ed:Cookies!!!! Cookies! COOKIES!!!!

Al:Behave Ed!!! Or your never gonna get ANYTHING!

(secretly Ed has been stealing candy and swallowing them behing Al's back)

Al:Did he really?!!

Me: O__o (he can hear me? no he can't be!! Im the narrorator!!!)

Me:that was weird...Anyway Ed also has been slipping candy in Al's compartment space by inserting them in a hole under Al's arm. And--

Al:HE HAS?!?!?!?

Me:O__________o???????

Al:Brother!!! You criminal!!!!! You have been slipping candy in my armor!!!!

Ed:How did you know?! I--

Al:The narrorator told me!!!

Me:*o*???????????No wait!!!!

Ed:NARRORATOR!!! YOU'RE MEAN!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!

Me:Oh,God....where did I go wrong? I can't tell who's evil anymore!! Y_Y
___________________________________________________________________ _________________________

Thank you and thank you!!! Please read the next one!!!!