Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ na-na-na-na-na!!!na-na-na-na-na!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*SIGH* that was a close one!!!!
....
(...)
.....????? (.......)????

Uh...hi....the story so far is that Ed and Al are STILL shopping, Winry's being a total beeyatch while Roy is fixing the...piniata.....(......), and I'm cursing myself for turning my speaker-phona-mabobby on...but somehow they had forgotten about me and continued shopping...whew!!

Ed:OLD FARTS OLD FARTS OLD FARTS ON THOSE SLOW TRANSPORTATION THINGIES!!!

Al:Ed!!! Calm down!!!!

Ed:*hops on the electric cart and whizzes through the isles while knocking everything off the shelves*

Al:O___O'

Ed:*drives cart and stops next to another cart with an old guy on it* HEY!!!! HOW 'BOUT A RACE BEEYATCH!!!!!!

Al: X_____X ;

Ed:ready...set!!!......*takes off*

Old Guy:O__o ..............I'll never understand the young people................

Al: -_-' we're NEVER gonna get outta this store....

(back to the EVIL place)

???:doo-de-doo-de-doo I'm waiting like a good little girl.......but imma guy--wait no girl, heck I don't know what I am!!! SLACKER!! WHATS THE STATUS?!

Slacker:Well Master, it is 10:00 PM and the sun still hasn't set....

???:........O_o???

???:DON'T LIE TO ME!!!! I KNOW IT'S DARK BECAUSE IT'S PITCH BLACK IN HERE!!!

Slacker:That's because you ordered me to not install windows in this room and to cover the rest of the rooms with EVIL cutains.....

???:Lemme see outside!!!! I don't believe you!!! *goes to a room and opens a window*

*SHINE!!!*

???:AHHHHHHH MY GAAAAAAAAD IM BLIND!!!!!!!! IT BUUUUUUUUUUURNS!!!!!

Slacker:*closes the window*

???:*huff puff huff* OKAY!!! THAT IS JUST PLAIN FREAKIN WEIRD!!!! WHY IN HELL WOULD THE SUN BE SHINING AT 10:00 PM?!!?!?!?!?!?

Slacker:*shrugs*.............uh master?

???:WHAT?!

Slaxker:Um why do you want it dark in here?

???:Well for one I don wanna see your butt-ugly face and two, every villain NEEDS to have dark props surrounding them.....I think....

Winry J.:......Yeaaaaaaah.....Im like, gonna spare their time and kill me myself..... (she says that so calmly T_T)

(Over at the gingerbread house)

Roy:Im finally done!!! I've completed!!!!!

Winry:You have?! What did you complete?! Tell me!!!

Roy:I have completed!!!! THIS!!! *holds out a small ship in a bottle* I finished it maself pretty cool ey?

Winry: O___< *twitch twitch*

Roy: "la la la, me and my ship, la la la, Winry's gonna flip!!!"

Winry:ROY.....IM GONNA--

Roy:And I also finished working on the piniata!!! ^.^

Winry:*poot*

Roy:See? And I even put a tune on my honking horn!!! "na-na-na-na-na! na-na-na-na-na! da-na-na-na-na-na-naaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Winry:O_X.....WHATEV MAN LETS JUST GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE!!!

Roy:Alrighty! Hop on!!! *starts engine*

Winry:Uhhhhhh...how? Your piniata is puny...it can't even fit all of your butt on that seat...

Roy:hmmmmmmm...I'be got an idea!!! *grabs a rope and tied one end on Winry's wrist*

Winry:Ummm what are you doing??? O__o

Roy:*ties the other end to the tail of his flying piniata*

Winry:Roy!! You retarded son of a man-lady!!!! I'm gonna die if you try hannging me like this!!!

Roy:*ignores the screaming banshee and honks the horn *na-na-na-na-na!! na-na-na-na-na!!! da-na-na-na-na-na-naaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!* Here we go weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

___________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _____

I bet you guys are wondering "when are you gonna get to the POINT?!!!?!?!?!?!
Patience...and I will mabe make another chapter......oh yea and this has been bothering me in case you haven't figured it out yet, that honking song that Roy was honking was that weird mexican music you hear on an old motor home or something when you honk the horn....... *NA-NA-NA-NA-NA!! NA-NA-NA-NA-NA!! DA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAAAAAA!!!!