Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ Coconuts and naked-ness!!! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I cannot multi-task because if I did, I would probably be writing one half of a fic instead of just two! (I hate math...)
I am sorry for messing up everyone's personality. I know they don't usually act like this, but I'm bored and wanna torture someone...or something...

So we left off when Winry and Roy FINALLY took off, Ed and Al are at Safeway(still), it is still bright outside even though it is about 10:00 PM, the EVIL people are still waiting EVILLY, and I am all by myself T_T......

Al:Finally!!! We have been stuck in that store for 7 hours trying to clean all the mess YOU have made while chasing you and trying to put your freakin clothes back on!!!

Ed:*dazed and drowsy* uhhhhhhhhhhh....can't eat anymore.....sugar..... X_X.............I was naked????

Al:*sigh* Im gonna pay for the milk just stay outside and be good!!!

Ed:Uhhhhhhhhhh...ok... *mosies over outside* too.....tired....

Al:Okay Ed lets go!!!.....Ed? Where did he go now?!

Ed:*walks like he's drunk over to a random car and turns on the ignition*

Al: OoO Brother!!! What are you doing!!!!!

Ed:Don't worry about me Al...Im gonna ride this thing to heaven......I'll be right back....-_- (still half awake)

Al:AH!!!NUUUUUUU!!!!

(We are in the air!!!!) Roy is singing at the top of his lungs while he makes his way to his destination!!! ^.^

Roy:"DASHING IN THE AIR, FLIPPIN PEOPLE OFF, POOPING GASOLINE, MAKIN PEOPLE COUGH!!! IM NOT A NORMAL GUY, CAUSE I AM ALWAYS HIGH, I WANT TO SHOOT MY CANDY GUN AT PREPPY WHORES TONIGHT!!! OHHHHH COCONUT BALLS! COCONUT BALLS! COCONUT BALLS ARE FUN! I'M NUMBER ONE WITH MY CANDY GUN AND I'LL SHOOT YOU ALL TONIGHT!!!!" sing along banshee!!!!

Winry:....

Roy:???Winry???

Winry:...

Roy:Oh well....(starts singing the whole thing over again outta tune)

(EVIL!!!!!!)

Slacker:Master...I think I have the real Winry now...

???:Really? Let me see...

Slacker:*shows girl*

Winry:AHHHHHH! Murder!!! MURDER I TELL YA!!! DROP ME OFF!!! TAKE ME HOME!!! MOTH BALLS!!!!!

???:.....

Slacker:This is Winry...

???:She is scary...

Winry:WHY DID APPLES DUMP ME?!?!?!?!? I LOVED HIM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Slacker:I found her in the mental istitution home

???:Are you Winry Rockbell?

Winry:No...Im Winry Poopsalot

???:....SLACKER!!! YOU DUNG HOLE!!!! *hits slacker with a stick*

Slacker:I'm sure I had the real Winry....but I guess I failed...I'mma piece of crap...

???:Heck yes you are!!! Now take this...filth over to the jail where the other Winry is!!!

Slacker:Yes master...*grabs Winry Poopsalot)

Winry P.:NO! WAIT!!! I WANNA SEE HIM AGAIN!! JUST ONE MORE TIME!! NUUUU!! APPLES!!! WAIT FOR ME IN THE AFTERLIFE!!!!

???:.......excuse me while I go paint my nails.....(dramatically leaves the room)

(So much for Heaven)

Al:Ed!!! Wake up!!! Open your eye!!!

Ed:*opens eyes* Al, I have more than one eye.....

Al:OH BROTHER!!! YOUR NOT HURT!!!

*HUGS*

Ed:Wah? What happened?

Al:Well, first off I told you to wait outside while I go pay for the milk, and you just had to walk over to that old guy's car and rammed it in a closed laundromat and took off everything exept for your boxers and started washing them in the washer, then all of a sudden you got P.O.'d at the washer, saying that it was peeing all over your clothes and that you had to rescue them, so you crazily jumped outta the window(with your boxers on) and went over to the police telling him that you had no relation towards this one guy named Shammanammma-dogweed-hoolagazu the III and was arrested because you freak danced all over Mrs.Secratary's Desk, but somehow you managed to escape and they were chasing after you but I finally caught up and knocked you unconsious with a rubber chicken and stuffed you in my compartment space...where you squished all of my food with your over-sized butt...and then I took you to a hospital where you were left with this freakishly big-muscled doctor who was gonna tranquillize you so you can be calmed down...and...you were returned to me and here we are hiding under a giant floating piniata...

Ed:...Am I...still a virgin?......

Al:O.O' Uh...

Roy:HI GUYS!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!! ^.^

Al and Ed:ROY???!!!! what are you--how did you???

Roy:*ahem* I secretly put homing chips in your bodies....

Ed and Al:......O___o

Ed:Hey did you by any chance find the villains who took Winry???

Roy:What are you guys talking about? I have Winry safe here with me!!! See? *points at a rope with an arm attatched to it*

Ed+Al:O______________O

Roy:.........OHHHHHHHH.......s he must have let go of the rope....and this must be her arm.......no wonder she was so quiet on our way here ^___^'

Ed:O.o

Al:O.O

O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O .O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this! ^.^ Though I am pretty sad that nobody's revewing... -_-