Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ I LOVE YOU ALL NO MATTER WHAT!!! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
WARNING:THIS CHAPTER MAY OFFEND YOU BY DIFFERENT RASCISMS!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR WRITING THIS CURSED CHAPTER THIS WAY!!! I REALLY REALLY AM VERY SORRY!!!! I REALLY LOVE ALL THE DIFFERENT RACES IN THE WORLD!!! I MEAN IT!!! THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT SO PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU STILL DON'T APPROVE!!!!! THANK YOU AND LUV YOU ALL NO MATTER WHAT RACE OR COLOR YOU ALL ARE!!!!
Dear Whoever shot a beer bottle upsidedown,
It has now been brought up!!! *ahem* I, the person who wrote this, am now gonna kill myself...if you feel sorry for me, you can at least read this garbage that I have been shoving in your brains for the past chapters I have made. I have gone mad. No, I did go mad a long, long time ago...
Thanks for hearing me out,
AcidGirl
Now we left off where Ed and Al met up with Roy who was smart enough to put homing devices in Ed and Al's bodies(i dont know how he did that), Winry is...uh I think dead, and the evil person who is named, ???, has been collecting all sorts of girls that are named Winry...........
______________________________________________________ ________________________________
Ed:We ll what the heck are we waiting for?!?! Lets go save Winry!!!
Al:Right!!!
Roy:*ahem* Ed, Al
Ed nad Al:Yes?
Roy:Do you EVEN know where they are?
Ed and Al:......well whoever wrote this letter is a total and complete--
???:IDIOT!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN PUT OUR ADRESS ON THE BLODDY PAPER!!!! ITS NO WONDER THEY ARE TAKING TOO LONG!!!
Slacker:*cowers under a small chair*
???:*sigh* It looks like you'll just have to deliver the adress to them and come straight back here...
Slacker:Um....Master?
???:WHAT?!
Slacker :Well, if Im gonna meet up with them, why can't I just lead them here???
???:SILENCE!!! THEY WILL FIND THEIR WAY HERE THE HARD WAY!!! IS THAT CLEAR?!?!
Slacker:Yes master *gets ready to take off*
???:Wait Slacker....
Slacker:Yes Master?
???:Its been a long time since I've fed any Winrys down in the cell, do you mind feeding them for me?
Slacker:Yes Master...*grabs the bag of Kibbles and Bitts* Alright you female pets!!! Feeding time!!!
???:( -_-+ Gawd I hate it when he says that.....)
Back with the gang!!!
Roy:imma gangsta!!! Hands up if you wanna live NIGGAS!!! *points a gun at Ed and Al*
Ed and Al: O.O *hands up*
Uh...but were not black...
Roy:I SAID SHUT UP AND GET ON THE PINIATA!!!
Ed:But its--
Roy:I SAID GET ON THE PINIATA OR DIE FOO!!!!
Ed and Al:Squeezing in the piniata for their lives*
Roy:NOW...DON'T YOU MAKE A MOVE OR I SHOOT YOU BOTH WITH MY GUN!!!
Ed:*nods*
Roy:WHAT DID I SAY??? WHAT DID I SAY FOO?!?! *shoves gun at Ed's forehead*
Ed:Y-y-you t-t-told m-me not t-to move... O.O
Roy:*points gun at Al now* And how 'bout you?! You gonna scream fo yo momma?!?!
Al:O.O Uh....no sir....
Roy:Thats SIR GANGSTA TO YOU!!!
Al:Ok S-sir Gangsterr
Roy:*looks at Ed and Al* Now, you guys betta not be screwin around while I start this thing up!!!
Ed whispering:Lets quietly get off this thing, Al.
Roy:I HEAR THAT!! STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!! IM LOADED WITH JELLY-BELLY PISTOLS IF I HADN'T TOLD YOU THAT!!!!
Ed:*silence*
Al:O____O'
Me:So....he's uh....sorry he thinks he's a so called..."gangster" he's just trying too hard....
Roy:WAT?!?!? WHO SAID DAT?!?!?!? WHO THE F*CK SAID THAT?!?!?!
Me:oh crap, EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!! *runs away from the speaker phone just in time to dodge Roy's Jelly-Belly pistol*
Ed:WAIT!!! NARRORATOR GIRL!!! SAVE US!!! HE'S A HOMOCIDAL RAPIST!!!! HE'S GONNA KILL US!!!!!
Al:AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ITS INDONESIA!!!!!
Me:(..........Indonesia?......O.O')Anyway I am safe -.-' *whew* The poor boys...I didn't even bother to help....*sniff sniff* IM SUCH A FAILURE!!!
(Somewhere over the coast of Indonesia)
Winry drifts on shore looking like she was an assassined jellyfish
.Winry:*wakes up* Huh? W-where am I? What happened?
*remembering remembering*
Winry:Oh yea that son of a pimp Mustang hung me to my death! Ow!!!.........AHHH CRAP MY ARM!!!! IT'S GONE!!!!....................................................AND IT HURTS!!!!!!
*ruffle ruffle*
Winry:Huh?! Whos there?!
*ruffle ruffle*
Winry:Huh?...................AYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
______ ________________________________________________
Well, now we know where Winry is. Indonesia......AND I STILL AM BEING HATED BY ME SO CALLED RELATIVES!!!! *ahem ahem ahem* *cough* sorry. TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR MORE CLUBBIN AND GANGSTA FIGHTS!!!!! *that was influenced by the black people to the Indonesians*