Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Inu gang- FMA Style ❯ The Girl Who Overcame Time And The Boy Who Was Just Overcome! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu 4ever: Okay I've comed up with a new story.....again.
Rukiia: And even though you haven't finished any of your other stories you've comed up with an other one....again.
Inu 4ever: And you?
Rukiia: Finished.
Inu 4ever: Damn, on with the story. And just so you know, I based this fic on the Inu Yasha manga, not the anime but maybe I'll put in some of mine own ideas :3-
''Talking''
'Thoughts'
'Flasback'
Shikon no Tama - The Shikon jewel
Sankon Tessou - Iron Reaver Soul Stealer
Otoutou-san - Baby brother
Onee-chan - big sister/ Can also be used at sisterly figures, like Sango would say to Kagome, Kagome-chan.
Jii-chan - grampa
Baa-chan - old lady
Kaa-san - mother
Hanyou - Halfdemon
Youkai - Demon
Ningen - human
Inu - dog

Chapter 1.
The Girl who overcame time and the boy who was just overcome.
________________________________________________ _______________________________________
1496 Fedual Era, Japan:

''HAHAHAHA.'' a 18 year old, golden haired and amber eyes boy laughed while destroying a small village. ''Now you get what you deserve. The Shikon No Tama is mine.'' he yelled and ran into the forest. 'With this, I can finally become a full fledged inu youkai.' he thought. ''EDWARD!'' Someone shouted, and he glanced to his left and felt pain in his chest. The inu hanyou looked down and saw an arrow poking out of his chest. ''To... Tomoe... How dare you...'' he said before going limp. ''The Shikon no Tama... All that for this thing.'' she fell to her knees. Tomoe, a 18 year old girl with blue eyes and waist long blonde hair clutched her wound on her shoulder. ''Lady Tomoe!'' ''Onee-chan!'' the villagers ran over to her and her baby sister started treating her wounds. ''There's no use. I'm beyond all help. Listen now Pinako, burn the jewel with my body.'' Tomoe said and gave her little sister a small smile before she went limp. Pinako did as she was told. 'So the jewel can't be used for evil ever again. I'll take the jewel with me to the other side.''

1996 Toyo, Japan:
''Shikon no Tama?'' a blonde girl asked her jii-chan. ''Mm. The Shikon no Tama protects the housekeeping and gives prosperity.'' the old man told her. ''Jii-chan, are you really going to sell this? This pearl?'' she asked. ''Listen Winry. The legend of the Shikon no Tama begins with...'' he started but Winry cut him off. ''Jii-chan, do you remember what day it is tomorrow?'' she asked with hopeful eyes. Her jii-chan snorted ''I don't forget my own granddaughters birthday. Here, a day before but..'' he gave her her gift. ''Wow, a present?'' she opened it and grimaced. ''This is a mumificated hand from a waterspirit who brings good luck. And it has a interesting story...'' he started. ''Here Den. Food.'' Winry gave it to her puppy. ''NOOO!!!'' her jii-chan yelled.

Winry's P.O.V.
My Name's Winry Rockbell. I have waist-long blonde hair and cerulean eyes. I live in a old shrine. Me, my otoutou-san Joey, kaa-san Sara and jii-chan. We have a holy tree wich is 500 years old. We also have a old well. Yes, everything we have has a history, but... regardless of how many times jii-chan tell me I forget it in a short amount of time. I didn't even think about why I forgot all these stories. Not before today, my birthday, when I was 15 years old.

Normal P.O.V.
"Joey?'' Winry said as she saw him coming out of the wellhouse. Winry wears her school uniform. A red skirt, a white shirt with a hankerchief. (a/n: you know, the one from the Inu yasha manga except that the skirt is red, not green.) ''Onee-chan.'' he said and called her over. ''What are you doing here? You know you aren't allowed to play in the well house.'' she scolded. ''Yeah I know, but Den...'' he started. ''Is he in the wellhouse?'' she asked and walked in. ''Deeee-eeen.'' Joey called. ''I think he's down there.'' he said. ''Well, go down and get him then.'' Winry said. ''Yeah, but it's, you know.... scary.'' Joey said. ''Oh, so you are afraid? And you're supposed to be a man.'' she said. Suddenly they heard something or someone scratching in the well. ''T-there's something dwn there.'' Joey stammered and hid behind Winry. ''Yeah. A puppy dog I think.'' Winry said sarcastic. ''Dear God.'' Winry snorted while walking down the stairs to the well. 'Hm? Wait. The sound comes from inside the well. That's impssoble.' she thought before something rubbed against her leg. She screamed and that sent Joey flying. ''Ah. Don't scream. you scare me.'' he glared. ''Why you little...'' she glared right back. Joey grabbed the railing and pointed behind her with a shaky finger. ''O... onee-chan. Behind you..'' he said. Suddenly, arms grabbed her and she was dragged down in the well. She turned to see a woman, with 6 arms and many, many legs. She was som sort of centipede and human mixed together. 'What...? What's this?' she thought. ''What luck I have. Power's spring forth in us. Our body is growing again. You have it don't you?'' the centipede/human licked Winry's face with a long and disgusting tounge. ''L-LET GO OF ME! YOU MAKE ME SICK!'' Winry yelled and pushed the human looking centipede away. A bright purple light came and the human looking centipede let go, except of her her, which still clutched Winry. The arm was ripped off from it's owner. ''UÆÆÆ!'' Winry screamed. ''I wont let the jewel go. Shikon, the jewel of four souls.'' the creature said while disappearing. ''Shikon...?'' Winry said and landed at the bottom of the well. ''I'm in.. the well.'' she said and tried calming herself. 'What WAS that? Was it just a dream?'' she thought, but then spotted the arm and decided it wasn't. ''I wont let the jewel go. The Shikon no Tama.'' the human looking centipede's voice echoed in her head. ''The Shikon no Tama? What is that'' she thought out loud. ''I have to get up.'' she looked up. It was a little different. Shouldn't it be darker? ''JOEY, ARE YOU THERE? GO GET jii-chan!'' she yelled but got no response.

''So that... coward ran away, eh? There.'' she grumbled as she got up. Winry looked around and froze. The well was in the middle of nowhere. ''Where am I?'' she said. 'Didn't I fall down in the well?' she thought. ''Jii-chan? Kaa-san?'' 'Is the shrine gone too?' ''Oh the holy tree.'' she ran over. Thank Kami, then I'm not a long way from home.' she thought happily. When she saw the tree she froze. There was a boy hanging on the tree. Roots covering him. He had golden hair reaching his knees and was dressed in some sort of red middel age clothes. 'A boy?' ''Ahem... What are you doing? Hello, do you hear me?'' she climbed up to him and noticed to white and pink dog ears. ''This.. isn't a human.'' she stared more. 'I want to touch them.' slowly she raised her hands and started tweak both of his ears. Tweak tweak, tweak tweak. 'I don't have time for this.' she thought she swatdropped. ''YOU THERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'' someone yelled and arrows zoomed past her and hit the tree not far from her nor the boy. ''YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE HERE!'' someone else yelled. ''ARE YOU A STRANGER?'' ''Eh?'' her eyes widened.

''Was she in Edwards forest, you say?'' ''It's a young girl with weird clothes.'' The people surrounding her mumbled to eachother and stared at her. ''Hey, you didn't need to tie me up, did you?'' she shouted. ''Maybe she isn't a spy?'' someone said. ''Maybe it's war in Emning again?'' someone else said. ''Or maybe she is a faul spirit in a human disguise?'' the rest of them whispered. 'What is this place? It looks like something from before the civil war...' she thought before someone inteerrupted her. ''Step aside. Make way for Lady Pinako.'' ''Who are you? Why was you in Edwards forest?'' an elderly looking woman asked. (a/n: Yeah I know, Edwards forest. It doesn't sound so cool as Inu Yasha's forest, but yeah yeah.) Winry sighed. An another weird looking person. ''Hm? Let me take a look at your face.'' the old woman took a hold of Winry's chin. ''Can you try to look more intelligent?'' she asked. Winry puffed up her cheeks and glared. ''You really look like Tomoe.'' she said. ''What?'' Winry asked.

Later that evening:
''My onee-chan, Tomoe, was a miko who protected our village with her own life. 'Listen Pinako. Burn the jewel with my body...' ''She died... for 50 years ago. I was just a child.'' Pinako said. ''What's the matter? Are you not hungry?'' Pinako asked. ''Yeah I am, but, could you untie me?'' Winry asked. ''Aah.'' ''This... isn't Tokyo, is it?'' Winry asked, trying to start a conversation and find out where she was. ''Tokyo? Never heard of it. Do live there?'' Pinako asked. ''Yeah.. I really should get home.'' Winry smiled. 'But how am I supposed to get back?' she thought.

''WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!'' BA-DAM! BA-DAM! BA-DAM!

''What's going on?'' Pinako stormed out with Winry close behind. A horse nearly hit them. ''IIIIH!!'' Winry screamed ''It's a MONONOKE!!'' the villagers came running with weapons and all. Suddenly the youkai stopped in midair and stared at Winry. 'I-it's that thing from the well.' she thought. ''Give us the Shikon no Tama.'' The youkai yelled. ''The Sh-Shikon no Tama?'' Pinako yelled. ''Do you... do you have it with you?''. ''I-I don't kow, but...'' Winry started. This youkai was after her. If she didn't get out of the village soon, all of the villagers would... ''Nothing works on it.'' a villager yelled. ''We have to drive it to the dry well.'' Pinako said. ''The dry well?'' Winry asked. ''The well in Edwards forest.'' Pinako said. ''Where is the forest?'' Winry asked. ''To the east.'' ''There the lights are shining? Then I know the way!'' Winry ran towards the forest, the monster followed. ''WAAAIIIT!'' It screeched. ''What's the girl thinking?'' Pinako asked herself. ''Normal humans can't see the forests evil aura, but that girl said she could!'' she hurried up and got a horse. 'I hope somebody will save me.' Winry thought in panick

In the forest, Holy tree:
The boys body, who was pinned to the tree, started pulsing. Then, there was a heartbeat, and another one, another one. The boy opened his eyes and sniffed into the air. ''I smell... the scent of the woman who killed me. She's coming this way.''

At the same time Winry cameflying into the clairing. ''KYAAAA!!'' she screamed. ''What are you doing with that weak centipede?'' a boy asked. ''Wha?'' Winry looked up and saw the boy who was pinned to the tree. She stared at him, like she was savoring the image of him. His golden, waistlong hair and white dog ears, and then she noticed his eyes. She couldn't see them before because he was asleep or something like that, but now she could see them. They were a beautiful amber. ''Who... are you?'' she asked. ''Crush it with one attack, Tomoe. Just like when you killed me.'' he smirked. ''Tomoe..? What are you talking about. My name's...'' ''She's here.'' the amber eyed boy said. BA-DAM ''IIIIH'' Winry screamed in fear.(a/n: No duuh.) THWACK THWACK. Spears hit the youkai and the villagers hauled it away from Winry. ''T-they saved me.'' she shook with fear. ''Heh, what a mess you've made Tomoe.'' the amber eyed boy smirked. ''Hey. You are mistaking me for somebody else. I'm not Tomoe, I'm...'' she started, but the boy cut her off. ''Don't even try. No other woman smell so disgusting as...'' he stopped and stared at her. ''You're not... Tomoe.'' he said. ''That's what I'm been trying to tell you! My name's Winry. Win!Ry!'' she snapped. ''Tomoe looked more intelligent... and cuter.'' he said and turned away from her. She glared at him ''Hey, what are you...'' Just then the youkai threw the villagers aournd like they were ragdolls and grabbed winry, who in turn grabbed the boys hair. ''No!! Let go of me!'' she cried. ''OWOWOWOWOW! You let go of me!'' he shouted in pain. ''Lady Pinako. Edward is..' one of the villagers yelled. ''Is Edward awake?'' she shouted. 'The spell was supposed to stay forever... but now it's broken! Why?!' she thought frantically. ''This body is so weak. With the Shikon no Tama, I could eat everything.'' the youkai said baring fangs. ''What the...'' Winry yelled. 'The Shikon no Tama?!' the boy thought. ''Stop it!'' she cried and shoved the youkai away. Again the same strange purple light blinded her. She fell to the ground together with the rest of the youkai's arms. 'This happened in the well too. H-How can I do something like that?' she thought. ''Monster.'' the youkai screamed in rage and bit Winry in her side and threw her up in the air. Out of her side, she saw a pearl come out. She landed hard on the ground and the pearl landed infront of her. 'Was it inside me?' she thought as she shakely reached for it. ''So you had hidden it in your body.'' the youkai glared and attacked. ''That jewel is mine!!'' Winry looked up to see the boy glaring at her. ''Give it to me!'' he yelled. The youkai snaked her body around the tree and tried to crush both Winry and the boy. It laughed. ''I heard that, Edward, a youth of a halfbreed was after the jewel. So that's you.'' Edward glared at the youkai. 'Halfbreed? What in the world is he?' Winry wondered. ''Don't underestimate me ms. centipede. I can easely crush you if I want to.'' the boy, now known as Edward, said cockily. ''You talk big, but can you back it up?'' Winry asked. ''I'm afraid he can't move.'' ms. centipede snickered. ''He's pinned to the tree by strong magic. All he can do is to watch.'' she swallowed the jewel. ''NO! IT'S MINE!!'' Edward yelled, but it was too late.

''She swallowed the jewel.'' cried one of the villagers. ''Not good!'' Pinako watched in horror. ''Lady Pinako, what's going on?'' The demons arms attached themselves to ms. centipede. Then her skin fell off her and she... smiled some sort of cruel smile. ''Oh joy. My demon powers are growing stronger again. 'She's happy...?' Winry thought in disgust. Ms. centipede started chrushing both Edward and Winry to the tree. ''HNGH.'' Winry couldn't breath. ''Hey you,'' Edward spoke up. ''can you... remove this arrow for me?'' he asked, his eyes fixed on ms. centipede. ''Huh? Ghk...'' she reached for it, but Pinako stopped her. ''Don't remove the arrow. It's the arrow that pins Edward to the tree. Don't release him!'' she yelled. ''What are you babling about you old hag? Do you want to be youkai food? At least with me you have a chance.'' he shouted. ''Come on girl. Do you want to die here?'' he yelled at her. 'I don't... want to die... at a place like this. Live Edward!!!' she thought and gripped the arrow, which turned to dust. ''The arrow... disappeared.'' the villagers watched in awe and fear. ''HAHAHAHAHA'' Edward laughed and leaped from the tree. ''Damned brat.'' ms. centipede cursed and attacked. ''Bring it on old hag. Taste on my Sankon Tessou!'' (a/n: Did I even spell that right?) and ms. centipede was ripped in pieces. ''Aah with just one hit.'' some of the villagers cried in fear. 'He's incredible strong.' Winry thought before noticing movements beside her. ''Aah it's still alive?'' she cried. ''You have to find the part of the body whose glowing! The Shikon no Tama should be there. If you don't take it out, ms. centipede will awaken from the death.'' Pinako said. ''What? You've gotta be kidding.'' Winry looked around and saw a purple/pink light shine. ''It's over there.'' she scrambled over and took it out. She grimaced when she took the jewel out of the youkais body. ''So, if you tell a long story short, this jewel makes demons stronger?'' she asked and looked at Pinako. ''Yes, it's of no value to humans, and if you don't want to die by my hands, you should give me the jewel right now.'' Edward said and flexed his claws.
________________________________________________________________ _______________________
Inu 4ever: Cliffhanger? No?
Rukiia: Wow, you actually wrote a long chapter for once.
Inu 4ever: Says you?
Rukiia: E-hehe
Inu 4ever: R&R plz