Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Inu gang- FMA Style ❯ Those Who Are After The Jewel! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu 4ever: Yeah, what do you think?
Rukiia: I dunno. Maybe it follows the book too much.
Inu 4ever: I'm soooo glad Inu yasha & Co and Edward & Co ain't here, cuz then I would have so much critic I wouldn't survive.
Inu Yasha: What the hell? Blonde hair and not white?
Edward: White? Blonde is much better.
Alphonse: Brother, White is a very nice colour.
Kagome: Technically, so isn't white a clolour.
Inu 4ever and Rukiia: *WTF faces* O.o U_U
Winry: Look at the bright side, you have the same eye colour. ^_^
Inu Yasha: She has a point.
Edward: Didn't think you would notice that Winry.
BONK!
Winry: On with the story, NOW!!*points at Inu 4ever and Rukiia.
Inu 4ever and Rukiia: YES MA'AM! I DO NOT OWN INU YASHA OR FMA!! AND THANK YOU FOR BEING THE FIRST WHO REVIEWED ANIMEPRINCESSINULOVER. I MAKE THIS FAST UPDATE FOR YOU!!

''Talking''
'Thoughts'
'Facts'
'
Fla sback'
Shikon no Tama - The Shikon jewel
Sankon Tessou - Iron Reaver Soul Stealer
Otoutou-san - Baby brother
Onee-chan - big sister/ Can also be used at sisterly figures, like Sango would say to Kagome, Kagome-chan.
Jii-chan - grampa
Baa-chan - old lady
Kaa-san - mother
Hanyou - Halfdemon
Youkai - Demon
Ningen - human
Inu - dog
nani? - What?
Kami - God
Chapter 2.
Those who are after the jewel.
___________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
Fedual Japan:
''Hand over the jewel, if you don't want to die.'' Edward sneered. ''Winry you must not give him the jewel.'' Pinako said staring at Edward. 'The Shikon no Tama make demons stronger. It's some sort of a demon jewel.' "Don't think I'll go easy on you girl... especially since you reek of the woman who killed me!'' he shouted. ''IIIIIIIIIH!!'' Winry jumped out of his way just in time to escape his claws. ''Nest time, it's you who'll be sliced in two.'' he smirked. ''You really tried to hit me just now didn't you?!'' Wnry yelled in anger. ''Lady Pinako, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to release Edward.'' one of the villagers stated. ''Yes, he's the same dimwit I knew.'' she said and took out a necklace existing of purple beads.

''Get ready to die!!'' Edward leaped to winry as she hid behind a tree. ''NO!'' she cried and shielded herself as Edward sliced the tree in two. As she fell, she lost the jewel. ''I'll take that!'' he yelled and jumped over the sliced tree, but the beads were thrown over his head and landed around his neck and he landed a few meters away from her looking at it. ''Winry, say the word to subdue.'' she yelled. ''What?'' ''Anything. Something that forces him to obey.'' she yelled. ''Ah, but... I can't do something like that.'' she yelled back in despair. ''Are you going to make me to obey you? Don't make me laugh.'' Edward yelled as he leaped at Winry. ''Um... Eh... Ah.... Sit boy!!'' She cried. (a/n: I thought about using Sit shorty, but that would have been too cruel) ''GAAH!!' Edward was dragged to the ground by the beads. ''Eh?'' Winry looked puzzled at the hanyou who laid in the dirt. ''Oh, she forced him to obey.'' a villager said in awe. Edward just laid there in shock. He quickly recovered and tried to remove the beads without any luck. ''What the hell is this thing!'' he sneered looking at Pinako. ''It's no use, Edward. You'll never be able to get rid of these beads. It's only Winry now that are capable of that.'' Pinako said walking over to Winry. ''You... OLD HAG!!'' he leaped at Pinako. ''Winry, the word of subdue.'' Winry pointed one finger up ''Sit boy.'' BAM. ''Let's go back to the village.'' Pinako said while Edward still lay in the dirt. 'Hihi that was fun.' Winry giggled mentally at the sight of the demon falling to the ground everytime she said Sit boy.

''Let me take a look on your wound. I can bandage it with healing herbs. But what a real mess we are in now. To think that the Shikon no Tama would reappear in our world...'' Pinako said. Winry winced as Pinako bandaged her wound. ''Many with evil things in mind will try to get it.'' she added. ''Like that demon from earlier?'' Winry asked. ''Yes, but not just demons. Humans with evil hearts also yearn after the jewel. If anyone gets it in this time of war, they can fulfil their wildest dreams.'' Pinako said. Winry glanced at the demon in red robes who had it's back turned to them. ''And why are you after the jewel?'' she asked. ''You're strong enough from before. Why do you want more power?'' ''Because he's a hanyou.'' Pinako said looking at Edward with pity. BRAK! Edward punched a hole in the floor and Winry scooted a little away from him. ''Listen here you old hag. I don't like it when someone reel off nonsence like they know me!'' he sneered. ''So you doens't remember me? I should have known. I'm the little sister of the one who pinned you to the tree. I'm Pinako.'' Pinako explained. ''Pinako...?'' he said. ''It's been 50 years since then. I've becomed a little older since then.'' she said. ''Oh..? So that brat was you? But then... that means that Tomoe's a old hag too now? Well, I guess that's just how humans are.'' he said carelessy and leaned back. ''Onee-chan, Tomoe, died the same day she pinned you to the tree, Edward.'' Pinako said furrowing her brows at him. ''Really? She's dead?'' he smirked. ''Heh, well that's something.'' he laid back down and again turned his back to them closing his eyes. ''Edward, I'm not so sure you should relax just yet. Winry is probably my nee-chans reincarnation.'' Pinako said staring at Winry.

Winry wandered around in the village and thought about what Pinako had said. 'It is not only that you look like her. The final proof is that you had the Shikon no Tama hidden in your body. You have to protect the Shikon no Tama.' 'This is crazy.' she thought while looking at the jewel. ''They say she is the reincarnation of Lady Tomoe.'' A woman from the village said. ''Now when you say it, she has a noble appearance.'' an old man said. Winry turned and all of the villagers clasped their hands and bowed. 'Gah! They're worshipping me!' Winry thought uncomfortable.

'So she's supposed to be... Tomoe...?' Edward thoguht while sitting on a tree branch. He sensed something being thrown at him and catched it with his left arm. (a/n: Wow what reflexes.) ''Hmm?'' he turned. ''I'm going to share with you.'' Winry said looking up at him. ''What kind of food is that?'' he asked. ''I got it from the villagers. Come down... and eat with me.'' she said. Edward scooted a little away from her. ''What d oyou want dimwit?'' he asked. ''Nothing special. You... don't like me do you?'' she asked looking over at him. ''I can't stand the sight of you.'' he narrowed his eyes. ''Listen...'' she glared, ''my names Winry. Not Tomoe.'' Edward continued to glare. ''So can't you be a little nicer to me?'' she gave him a wak smile. ''Heh, idiot. I don't care whoever you are. I don't show any mercy to those that have the jewel.'' he stood up and smirked. ''Oh really? Well, if you attack me, all I can do is to say the words: Sit boy...'' BAM! ''Oh sorry, I didn't mean right now.'' she swatdropped and waved.

At night, Winry laid in Lady Pinakos hut, wondering if her family worried about her. 'Of course they're worried. I'm been gone for two days. Jii-chan, kaa-san, otoutou-san. I have to find a way to get home.' was her last thought before she fell asleep. What she didn't know, was that three, red eyes stared at her hungrily. A black crow, a youkai. It was about to fly in, but someone threw a rrock at him. It flew back and looked into the amber eyes of Edward and flew away. 'He already found the jewel. This isn't good.' he thought as he watched the crow fly away. This crow wasn't just a demon crow, it killed people and made their dead bodies a puppet, which it lived in.

The next morning Winry walked through the forest, heading back to the well. 'The dry well in Edwards forest they call it. I came here through it, maybe it can send me back home too.' she thought.

''Winry?'' ''Winry?'' the villagers searched for her in the whole village, but couldn't find her. ''We can't find her anywhere, Lady Pinako.'' they said. ''She haven't walked away on her own?'' she said. Edward watched them from the roof top.

Winry closed in on the dry well in Edwards forest. Suddenly arms grabbed her and dragged her throught the forest. She didn't know if it was demons or humans, most likely humans since they had hands and not claws. They dragged her in a hut and slammed her to the ground. ''We've got her just like you ordered us to, master.'' one of the men holding her said in a raspy voice. ''Look at those weird clothes she have.'' the second man said. ''Let go of me. Who are you?!'' Winry yelled. ''The jewel...'' a strained voice said. ''Nani?'' Winry lifted her head to look at their ''master''. ''Give it... to me...'' he held out his hand. Winry froze. She got this weird feeling. This couldn't me a normal human. She gulped. At the same time, Edward ran through the forest looking for her. 'That moron. Where the Hell did she take the jewel?' he thought enraged.
______________________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Inu 4ever: Yeah, a little short maybe, but oh well.
Edward: She just walked away with the jewel?
Inu Yasha: Just like Kagome.
Winry and Kagome: *Throws wrench after Edward and sits Inuyasha*
Inu 4ever: R&R before they kill eachother. I need them. ^_^