Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Inu gang- FMA Style ❯ The Crow Youkai ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu 4ever: Hey, are you two alive? *Pokes Ed and Inu Yasha*
Winry: The got what they deserved.
Kagome: Yeah. Both of us just wanted to get hom. They can't blame us for that. Where's Rukiia?
Inu 4ever: She's at a birthday party. I do NOT Own Inu Yasha nor the FMA gang. Why is the world so cruel? *Cries anime tears*
Edward: Damn annoying girls.
Inu Yasha: Damn annoying wenches.
Kagome: *Slips beads around Ed's neck* Shall we?
Winry: My pleasure.
Kagome/Winry: Sit Boy/ Sit Shorty!
Ed and Inu Yasha: BAMM!!
''Talking''
'Thoughts'
'Facts'
'
Flasbac k'
Japanese Words:
Shikon no Tama - The Shikon jewel
Sankon Tessou - Iron Reaver Soul Stealer
Otoutou-san - Baby brother
Onee-chan - big sister/ Can also be used at sisterly figures, like Sango would say to Kagome, Kagome-chan.
Jii-chan - grampa
Baa-chan - old lady
Kaa-san - mother
Hanyou - Halfdemon
Youkai - Demon
Ningen - human
Inu - dog
nani? - What?
Kami - God
Chapter 3.
Corpescrow.
_______________________________________ ___________________________________________________________
At the villians ''home'', the leader of the villians reached out for Winry's neck. ''The Shikon... no Tama.'' he said. He grabbed her collar and lifted her high in the air before letting her go and fall back down. He held the Shikon no Tama in his hands. ''Ah!'' she gasped. 'Not only demons, but humans with evil hearts and souls too.' Pinakos words ringed in her head. "No, give it back!!'' she cried and leaped at him trying to get the jewel. He stopped her by putting his sword in front of her. He stood up and ordered his men to hold her. He raised his sword and striked at her. Winry opened her mouth in a silent scream as she saw the blade come down... but it didn't hit her. The leader had missed and killed one of his own men. ''GAAAH!! MASTER, WHAT AE YOU DOING!!'' his men shouted in fear as he killed more of his men trying to get Winry. ''But now...'' 'There's something about him that's not right, but what?' she thought. ''...you'll dieee!'' he swung his sword after her and she barely dodged it. She picked up a spear and pointed it at him. ''Don't come any closer. The spear reaches longer than you sword. If you...'' before she finished her sentence, the man chopped it in two and swung his sword at her again. she shielded herself and thought ''I'm finished.' before she got hit though, someone had jumped infront of her and destroyed the sword. She looked up and saw Edward standing in front of her, his golden hair flowing in the wind and amber eyes glaring in disgust at the big man before him. ''Thank you for...'' she started but he cut her off. ''Where's the jewel?'' he demanded. ''...saving me?'' ''Where's the jewel?!!'' he yelled. The leader of the villians raised up behind him. ''He has it, eh?'' Edward turned. ''What a stench. Like from a half rotten corpse.'' he covered his nose. ''Wha?'' Winry said. ''Come out corpsecrow!!(a/n: I don't know what the real name is so I'm calling it corpsecrow)'' he yelled and sliced the mans armor. Right where his heart should have been, there was a three eyed crow. ''IIIIIIH!!!'' Winry and the villians shouted in fear. Edward glared at him. ''Sometime last night, it must have eaten his heart and made a nest.'' ''The master is dead?'' one villian asked. ''I thought something was wrong.'' another said. ''H-how horrible.'' Winry stammered and looked away in disgust. ''Now get out of your blood rotten nest!!'' Edward yelled and punched the crow. It flew out of the corpses back and leered at him with the jewel in it's bill. ''Damn.'' he cursed as it flew away. ''Just you wait.'' he threw a spear after it but it missed. Then he spotted a bow and a set of arrows. ''Come on!'' he grabbed Winry and threw her onto his back.

They followed the crow in an amazing speed. ''Don't think you'll get away!!'' Edward shouted after it. ''Well? What are you waiting for? Shoot it!'' he yelled over his shoulder to Winry. ''D-don't be stupid. I've never used a bow in my life.'' she said. ''That youkai eats humans, ans humans only. Think how it would be if it gets stronger.'' he told her. Just then the crow swallowed the jewel. 'It swallowed the jewel.' Winry thought and said ''Okay, I'll try.'' and readied the bow. 'Once she has killed it, I'll just let her fall and die.' Edward thought. ''Take it with one shot. Tomoe was a master archer.'' he yelled, smirking. ''I told you my name's Winry.'' she yelled glaring. But right now, I need you... Tomoe give me your strenght.' she shot, but the arrow fell to the ground. Edward allmost fell facefirst in the ground. ''That Tomoe was a master archer, was it just a joke?'' Winry asked, cheeks flamed in embarrassment. ''No, It's just you who are incompetent!!'' Edward yelled. The crow began to transform and didn't look like a crow anymore. Only like a snake with a very big mouth, wings and three eyes.
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________________
Inu 4ever: Yes I know it's shorter, but I only write after the chapters in my book.
Rukiia: CoughSlackerCough
Inu 4ever: Like you're the one to talk. Anyways, R&R
Edward: You better.
Winry: *Bonks him on the head*
Alphonse: Plz update so my brother won't suffer from a concussion of his brain. :3