Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Inu gang- FMA Style ❯ Two Chapters ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu 4ever: Hey hey, thank you those who have read it and review it. You help me making me think I entertain you.
Edward: Can't you just get this over with?
Winry: Ed!!
Edward: What? She makes me be rude to you, calling you bad names, bossing you.
Winry: you do that all the time.
Kagome: Here *Hands Winry a sceond necklace that Inu Yasha have.
Winry: Thanx, SIT SHORTY!!
Edward: BAMM
Inu 4ever: I *sniff* do not own *sniff* Inu yasha or FMA *WAAAAAAH*
''Talking''
'Thoughts'
'Facts'
'
Fla sback'
Japanese Words:
Shikon no Tama - The Shikon jewel
Sankon Tessou - Iron Reaver Soul Stealer
Otoutou-san - Baby brother
Onee-chan - big sister/ Can also be used at sisterly figures, like Sango would say to Kagome, Kagome-chan.
Jii-chan - grampa
Baa-chan - old lady
Kaa-san - mother
Hanyou - Halfdemon
Youkai - Demon
Ningen - human
Inu - dog
nani? - What?
Kami - God

Chapter 4.
Winry's arrow
____________________________________________________ ________________________
The villagers looks up as they hear a flapping sound. ''That's... not a bird.'' ''WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!!'' another one shouted in fear. A mother and son turns to see whats going on, when the crow snatches the boy. ''Aaaaaah!! Kokichi!!'' she yelled. She falls to her knees watching as the youkai flies away with her son. ''Oh no! The youkai has begun to transform!!'' Edward yells running faster. The little boy starts crying in fear of his life. ''But, it's not going to...?'' Winry asks, but couldn't finish her sentence. ''I told you they ate humans.'' Edward yelled. ''But it isn't as fast now that it have a prey. I can use that to my advantage. Die with your pray, youkai!'' he yelled the last part. ''No, we have to save the child you moron.'' Winry yelled and jumped off him to grab the kid. Unfortunately, when she grabbed the boy, the crow lost height, and Edward missed it. ''Idiot. Why are you allway in my way?!'' he shouted angrily. The youkai crow opened it's big, ugly mouth and attacked Winry, who shielded the kid, but before the crow managed to hurt her, Edward had killed it. Lucky for her and the kid, they weren't high off the ground and Winry removed the claw that was still fixed to the boys arm. ''There, you're safe now, little boy.'' she said and the boy cried harder whiled hugging her. The corpse of the youkai crow started moving again. ''Hey girl. Where's the jewel?'' Edward yelled, but it was too late. The youkai crow was whole again. ''Aaah, it became whole again!!'' the villagers yelled. ''I see it. Below it's wing!'' Winry yelled, getting a bow and arrows. Edward tried to strike it, but missed and the youkai crow flied higher and higher. ''D-damn. That damn crow are going fly in circkles untill it's absorbed the jewel.'' he cursed.

'I have to do something. Quick!' Winry glanced down on her hand. 'Aha!' She fixed the youkai claw to her arrow and readied her bow. ''This time...'' she said and aimed. ''But you can't hit it.'' the villagers said. ''You're a horrible archer!'' Edward yelled. ''This time I'll hit.'' she yelled back and released her arrow. The youkai's claw?' Edward thought and watched as the arrow closed in on it's goal. 'With the Shikon no Tama's healing power, the claw will search for the rest of it's body.' Winry thought. The youkai gave a horrible cry of pain and was engulfed in a purple light. ''She... She hit!'' the villagers yelled. ''Hurray!'' Winry yelled in delight, but suddenly, the light grew bigger and a sound of something shattering was heard. ''Lady Pinako, what's that light?'' the villagers yelled. 'This doesn't look good.' Pinako thought. 'That light... It really disturbs me.' Winry thought. ''Ae you sure the jewel fell around here?'' Edward asked. ''I think so.'' she replied. Edward stopped and lokked up. ''The youkai?'' he wondered outloud as the youkai attacked. 'Just the head?' Winry wondered. ''Heh, so now it wants to fight, eh? Well, now you're gone for good!'' Edward shouted the last part and drove the head of the youkai to the ground. Winry noticed that a purple shard came out of it and picked it up and froze. ''Where's the jewel?'' Edward asked. Winry picked up the glowing shard and exaimed it. ''Could this be... A shard of the Shikon no Tama? It certainly looks like it.'' she said staring at it.

Back in the hut Pinako made food for them all three while Winry sat ashamed in front of the fire. Edward seamed to have problems holding his anger, and finally he snapped. 'What in the seven Hells is this supposed to mean?!'' He yelled. ''Stop barking Edward.'' Pinako said. ''But the jewel. What happened to the jewel?'' he asked/shouted. ''Winry shoot a holy arrow which shattered the jewel with the youkai. The shards of the jewel are scattered all over our word. If it were ten or hundred I don't know. But if only one falls into the wrong hands... That would be terrible.'' Pinako explained. 'Is it... my fault that this happened?' Winry thought. ''Winry, Edward. You have to stay together to find all the shards of the Shikon no Tama.'' Pinako said. ''What?'' winry was confused. ''Heh, you really mean that Pinako. I am after all one of those wrong hands you're talking about.'' Edward snorted. ''That may be.'' Pinako said. 'But, no... I want to go home.' Winry thought.

(a/n: Since the chapter was so short, I'll add it to this)

Chapter 5.
Yura of the demon hair.


The wind was cold, and Winry stood naked in a lake, which was even colder. ''Ooh, so cold.'' she muttered. ''Winry, don't force yourself to do this. Come up.'' Pinako said sitting by a fire. ''No! I'm full of dirt and blood. I really need a bath.'' She said and ducked under. 'I can't believe it. They don't have bathtubs.' she thought. ''Is Lady Winry going through a seremony, you say?'' ''It must be to increase her spirits power.'' ''Those who peep at her will face the wrath of the Gods.'' the villagers murmured between each other.

'Winry, Edward. You have to stay together to find all the shards of the Shikon no Tama.' 'But I don't know how... And Edward are lke an animal.' Winry thought and swam over to the river bank. She heard something and looked up. ''SIT BOY!!'' she shrieked and ducked her upper body inder the water. ''GAAH!'' Edward went smashing to the ground. ''Oh? So you was here, Edward.'' Pinako said turning to watch as he cursed the beads around his neck. 'Damn, I completely forgot this damned beads.' he cursed in his mind. ''Edward you creep. Peeping on me like that.'' Winry glared from behind a bush as she dressed. ''Whaaa?! Don't be stupid. I only wanted to...'' He began but Pinako ended the sentence for him. ''To steal the shard of the jewel, or what?'' ''Finally someone who understands me.'' Edward turned and crossed his arm. ''You aren't that difficult to understand.'' Pinako sighed. ''Edward, you have to combine your strenght with Winry's mysterious abillity to locate tje jewel...'' she started. ''Yeah, yeah, I told you I would cooperate with the girl for the sake of the jewel.'' Edward turned his head irritated. ''You really hate me, don't you?'' Winry asked coming out of the bush wearing miko robes. Edward noticed that with the robes, he looked even more like Tomoe, something that really aggrivated him. 'Tomoe...' he thought and glared. ''Why the face, Edward?'' Pinako asked as Winry dried her school uniform over the fire. ''Lady Pinako? My daughter.'' a woman from the village said. ''Is she sick?'' Pinako asked. The woman told her that her daughter had just suddenly collapsed. ''I'm going back to the village. Don't bite eachothers heawd off please.'' Pinako said and wlaked away with the woman. Winry stared after her as Edward just glared after her. After a while, Edward couldn't take it anymore.

''Hey, get undressed.'' BADOOM!! ''AAARGH!! That hurt, why did you?'' he said holding his head where Winry had hit him with a rock twice as big as his head. ''You're such a pig.'' she flushed. ''I didn't tell you to go naked. I only want you to take on your own weird clothes.'' he yelled and pointed o her clothes. ''Only because I look like Tomoe?'' she glared. ''That's got nothing to do with it.'' he turned his head. 'Oh please, even my brother is more mature.' she puffed her cheeks. ''Hey, if we don't coorperate with eachother, this'll never work out.'' Winry said. ''Keh, whatever. I can do this alone.'' he said. ''Oh really. You don't need me then?'' she said and picked up her clothes. ''Hm? Hey, where are you going?'' he called after her. ''Im going home. Goodbye Edward.'' she said. ''Home?! Wait a minute.'' he jumped to his feet and ran over to her. ''Oh no. You can't stop me.'' she said amgrily. ''But you have the Shikon shard. Give it to me before you go.'' he held out his hand. She stared at it. ''Let me think... Sit boy!'' BANG! ''I'll take care of it myself.'' she hummed and walked away. ''Why you little...'' Edward cursed after her.

Back in the village, Pinako walked in in the womans hut. ''She was completely fine this morning but...'' the woman started. ''Let's see... No! Don't come in!'' she yelled and pushed the woman and her kids out. Suddenly the womans daughter floated around and grabbed a axe and attacked Pinako. ''AAAH!!'' the woman yelled.

'The dry well I came from. If there is a way home, it's through here.' she thought and was about to jump in, when she noticed Ms. centipede's remains in there. 'No... I can't go down there now.' she thought. Just then something fell down beside her. she looked at it and noticed it was two birds, two DEAD birds. Cut in half. She jumped to her feet, but something cutted her cheek. ''AAH!!'' she flinched. 'Is this... hair?' she thought and looked at her sorroundings. Hair surrounded her everywhere. ''Hmm... so you can see it. My web of hair? But it unfortunately it isn't enough to just see it.'' a girl with black hair, black clothing and violet eyes said. ''W-who are you?!'' Winry cried out. ''I'm Yuri of the demon hair. You don't need to remember it. Because you won't live longer.'' she said and moved on her arms. The hair scratched her and ripped the Shikon shard out of her grasp. ''But? What have you done to the jewel?'' Yuri asked. Winry grabbed a hold of the hair and didn't mind that it cutted her fingers. ''Give it back!'' she yelled. ''Now I'll let you die!'' Yuri yelled and swung her sword after Winry, who barely dodged it and fell in the well. ''You won't get away!'' Yuri yelled and threw her sword after Winry, but when it didn't hit anything, she used her hair to get it out again. ''What happened with her?'' she questioned herself.

'I'm going home. Goodbye Edward.' Winrys voice echoed through Edwards mind. 'Feels good to be without her. It felt like she had me in chains.' he thought and snorted. Suddenly someone attacked him every kind of axes. He skillfully dodged them and threw his attackers to the ground. ''Eh? This is girls from the village?!'' he said. ''Edward. Do not hurt them!'' Pinakos voice called out to him. ''Oh, the old hag. And why are you so messed up?'' he asked as he leaped over to her. ''As caring as always I understand.'' Pinako clutched her wound on her shoulder. The girls started rising up again. ''Why are they after me?'' he asked. ''Someone are controlling them. Where's Winry? You've got to get her.' Pinako said looking around. ''Oh shut upp. I can do this without her.'' he rose and prepared to attack. ''No... You mustn't...'' she begged. 'This can't work out without Winry.' ''Oh well. This time I have to get the head.'' Yuri smirked.
______________________________________________________________ __________________________________
Inu 4ever: Now? Not so short this time eh?
Edward: Winry, why the Hell did you leave?
Winry: It's not like it's my fault. It's just how the manga is.
Rukiia: Will you two stop your lover quarrel?
Winry and Edward: *Glares at her and starts chasing her*
Inu 4ever: Do not forget to R&R both mine and Rukiia's fics. goodnight.