Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Inu gang- FMA Style ❯ Kyuuchi Distress ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Me: We have a winner!!! It's SCAR!! Scar is gonna be Sesshomaru cuz he always wants to kill Edward. Rukiia and Destenyne was right. They both said it was Scar. Envy are going to be someone else. And I decided not to have japanese words in this, expect the Shikon no Tama... and the word hanyou. Everyone knows what that means, right? It was annoying ^^U
Ed: She doesn't own us.
Me: Shut up short-stuff.
Ed: I'm not hmpf!!!!!*Winry covers his mouth*
Winry: On with the story please.^^U
''Talking''
'Thinking'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 7.
Kyuuchi Distress.

Winry gasped as the flames reached her.

''Serves you right for breaking my nest.'' Yuri smirked as Winry fell to the ground.

''Kyaah!'' she screamed, trying to protect herself with Edwards cape. She closed her eyes sending out a silent prayer.

'Help... Me.'

'Ah.'
Edward thought.

''Not even her bones will remain.'' Yuri said, smiling down to the burning Winry.

''You bitch.'' Edward growled. Yuri laughed at him.

''Are you sad? Poor thing... But don't worry. I'll let you join her soon enough!'' she yelled and charged at him, her sword raised.

'We'll see about that.' he thought and digged his claws into his wound.

''Take this... Hijin Ketsusou!'' (1) he yelled and blades of blood came flying towards her.

'Blades... Of blood?' she thought and tried to block them, but her arm got cut off and both her sword and hand hang by a thread of hair. The hair that held Edward loosened up too.

'They've loosened!' he thought.

''My... Hand.'' Yuri said and looked at her arm, where her hand should have been.

''Heh, can't controll you hair without your hand, can you?'' he smirked. Yuri just glared.

''You... Should be more gently with a lady.'' she put her brush to her mouth, and the skulls and hair from her ''home'' began to move. Actually they started to fly. Okay, to be honest, they attacked the poor dog demon.

''Don't waste my time!!'' he yelled and destroyed many of the skulls with one swing of his claws.

'Wait, where is Yuri?' he thought and then a sword slashed agains his chest.

''So close. Just a bit closer and I could have started using your beautiful hair!'' she yelled laughing. Edward growled at her and once again used his Hijin Ketsusou, but that didn't help as she shielded herself with her hair and skulls.

Once more she attacked, and this time, the sword stabbed him in his back, going right through him.

''Where are you looking?'' she yelled behind him and slammed him to the ground.

''Da... Damnit!'' Edward growled through clenched teeth.

''So being a hanyou isn't enough?'' she said walking over to him.

''Poor thing, you wanted this to become a true demon, didn't you?'' she taunted.

'The Shikon no Tama...' he glared. Her cut-off hand grabbed his hair and lifted it up.

''Now hold still. If I can't get a clean cut... Blood will dirty that wonderful hair of yours.'' she smiled and struck him, but not before he had sent his fist right through her chest taking the Shikon Jewel with him.

So instead of him getting his head cut off, he got a sword in his shoulder.

''Heh, too fucking bad...'' he started but she shut him up with her sword. She stabbed his hand.

''Plunging your arm into a womans chest like that... How rude.'' she glared. Edward stared at her in fear and confusement.

'She... She's... It didn't even faze her?'

She took the Shikon shard back.

''Hmpf, a rather sneaky way of taking the Shikon no Tama though... Such a sore looser. Even on the brink of death.'' she said colly.

'Where is it? Where is Yuri's weakness?' Then the strands of hair on her fingers twitched. She turned and saw Winry climbing up her ''home'' glaring down at her. Without a scratch.

'It's her. But she should have burned to death. What IS she?' Both her and Edward stared at Winry confused. How did she survive the attack. After all, she was just a human, right?
________________________________________
(1) Airborne- Blade blood claw.

Me: Sorry, but here ends this chappie. Hope you all enjoyed.
Ed: Short.
Me: Just like you.
Ed: I'M NOT SHORT!!
Me: Yeah, and Roy is the Santa.
Roy: Hohoho.
Hawkeye: You have work.