Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Inu gang- FMA Style ❯ Yuris Web ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu 4ever: Hi I'm back, so who found out which character would be Sesshomaru?
Rukiia: I don't know. We'll see at the end of this chappie.
Inu 4ever: And now I'll say that I don't own... Wait, where are the FMA gang and Inu Yasha gang?
Rukiia: I don't know. Let's look for them.
Inu 4ever: *Opens a door in her soul maze.*
Edward: Do you mind? We're bussy.
Winry: *Blush*
Inu 4ever: AAAAH MY EYES!!
Rukiia: AAAAGH I'M BLIND!!
Inu 4ever: I saw Edward and Winry.
Rukiia: I saw Inu Yasha and Kagome.
Inu 4ever: *Faints*
Rukiia: *Faints*
Sango: Inu 4ever do not own us or the FMA gang.
''Talking''
'Thoughts'
'Facts'
''
Flasbac k''
Japanese Words:
Shikon no Tama - The Shikon jewel
Sankon Tessou - Iron Reaver Soul Stealer
Otoutou-san - Baby brother
Onee-chan - big sister/ Can also be used at sisterly figures, like Sango would say to Kagome, Kagome-chan.
Jii-chan - grampa
Baa-chan - old lady
Kaa-san - mother
Hanyou - Halfdemon
Youkai - Demon
Ningen - human
Inu - dog
nani? - What?
Kami - God


Book 2
Chapter 1.
Yuris web.
''Alright, now I'm going to awaken you again.'' Yuri smiled at a red skull in her hands. She took her brush and brushed the hair that was on the red skull. The hair grew thicker and longer, and then fixed themselves to the rest of the hair that was like a hairball around them.

Back in the boneeaters well, two heads pooped out. ''Fool, Yuri is only after the jewel. Why would she hunt us?'' a male voice said. ''I don't know... But look... Why should she send her hair after us when she already have a shard of the Shikon no Tama?'' a female voice said. ''Hm? W-wait a minute! She took the shard?!'' he yelled. ''Ah! There it is. Right above us!'' she shouted pointing right up. ''Forget it!'' he jumped dragging her with him. He put her on his back and started to run the way Winry pointed. She told him there was a few glowing strands inside the hair. She thought they were the ones connected to Yuri's hands so she led him the way the glowing strands went. Suddenly, a campfire could be seen. They hurried over but the sight that met them made Winry want to trhow up. Three men, or what was left of them dangeled in the hair. ''Aah!'' she cried. ''A-are they... Were they humans?'' she asked while covering her mouth. ''Lordless samurais... They must have tangled themselves up in the hair.'' Edward said cutting off a thread. 'This must have happened... When I was at home...' Winry thought. ''They weren't lucky. But...? Only the heads are gone.'' he said as he examined the bodies. Winry had fallen silent and he turned to her. ''Why are you sitting there? Don't tell me what little courage you had left you?!'' he asked irritated. ''I... Think this will be of good help.'' she said holding up a bow and a few arrows.

Soon Edward ran as fast as he could with Winry on his back up a hill. 'We have to defeat Yuri fast... Or more people will die!' Winry thought, whnile Edward thought of her. 'She may be of little use, but she has courage.' he thought. ''Look out! She's close!'' she yelled. ''Left! No right!'' she yelled. ''Make up your mind! You...'' ''In front of you!'' she yelled, but it was too lat, the hair caught Edwards arm and lifted him up like a doll and held him captive while Winry fell to the ground harshly. ''EDWARD!!'' she cried but fell silent as she saw a great hairball. 'A ball of hair... Is this Yuris 'home`?' she thought. Then a figure jumped out from the shadows and landed on a few strands of hair. ''Oh, look how nice a fly I caught. You're Edward, right?'' she asked. ''''And you are Yuri of the youkai hair. What do you know about me?'' he asked. ''You have a rumour you know.'' se said. 'Is she a youkai?' Winry thought. ''The hanyou Edward, who became a reincarnatet mikos little pet to collect every shard of the jewel.'' she said. ''Nani?!'' he asked. ''Am I that patethic girls pet? Who told you that?!'' he yelled. ''You are both in my way anyway, so I thought I should start with killing you two and then collect the shards myself.'' she took out the shard she stole from Winry. 'It's the shard she stole from me!' Winry thought in anger. ''So you are going to kill me...? Forget it, Because it's you who'll die today.'' he yelled and ripped the hair off and swung his claws towards her, but she jumped out of the way. She took out her brush and brushed it through the hair so more of it snaked around Edward and kept him in place. ''Hah! Do you think this hair of yours can kill me?'' he asked mockingly. ''Actually I did, but it seems like I have to use more force.'' she said slashing him on his chest with her sword. ''Heh, nice sword.'' he said. ''That was good. If this hadn't worked I wouldn't know what to do.'' she licked the blood of her sword.

''This is my sword, *benigasumi. A joy for a youkai... It cuts through flesh and bones without damaging hair.'' Yuri told him. ''In other words, I can chop you into tiny bits without letting you loose!'' she yelled and attacked, but stopped when something caught her eye. Her hair were burnt. 'Are they burning up my hair?!' she thought. She turned and saw Winry shooting arrows (poorly mind you). ''Now...'' Winry muttered and shoot it at Yuri, or it was directed at Yuri, only it went towards Edward. ''AAAAAAH!'' he yelled and barely dodged it. ''You idiot. Watch where you...'' he didn't finish his sentence when Yuri let out a pained scream. ''How dare you. All of my trophies.'' Winry had accidentaly destroyed Yuris hairball. Edward noticed three heads who looked fresh. ''That must be the heads of those lordless samurais we saw in the forest.'' he said. ''They'll soon get accompanied by yours.'' she smirked. ''Oh really?'' he raised a eyebrow. ''You have such a beautiful hair. I look forward to use it.'' he glared at her. ''But first...'' she took out her hairbrush and glared at Winry, ''I'll take care of you, girl. You scare me, so you'll go first.'' she yelled and sent burning hair towardds Winry. ''IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIH!!'' Winry yelled in fear while covering herself in Edwards coat. 'Fire!" Edward thought. ''Now, what do you think of my **onibegushi? It'll eat you up from inside.'' Yuri smirked.

_________________________________________________________ _______________________________________
*Red mist
**Demon fire hair
Inu 4ever: I'm sooo sorry for not updating earlier, but it's my sister books, and her friends borrowed them, so I couldn't update. And this was short, I know. Gomenasai!!!
Edward: You know, no one's gonna believe you.
Inu 4ever: Go away, or I'll destroy your automail. I don't think Winry will be so happy if she has to repair it again, when she just did it at the start of this chappie.
Inu Yasha: Heh, the bean gets burned.
Edward: Who are you calling so small you have to use a microscope to see him?!!!!
Inu 4ever: Shut it Inu, or I'll break Kagomes bow and arrows and say it was you. We don't want your wounds to reopen when Kagome just fixed you up?!! *grins evilly*
Inu Yasha: *Gulp*
Inu 4ever: But it seems like you didn't guess who Sesshomaru would be. Try 'till next time or I wont update ^_^