Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The WhiteFire Alchemist ❯ "NO AL!!!" ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER THREE:
 
“Hmm…” Ed sighed, glancing out the window at the hills rolling by.
 
“What are you thinking brother?” Al looked at Ed, curious.
 
“I don't know Al. I was thinking about that stupid stone. It's no bigger than the size of my little toe, but many people have died because of it.”
 
Al sighed. Brother's right, Al thought. We've devoted our lives to this stone, but it's so small. One small thing can cause many people to do anything.
 
The train suddenly stopped throwing Ed to the floor. THUMP.
 
Ed slowly sat up. “Al…what was that?” Ed said calmly. Way too calmly.
 
“Ummm…. n-nothing brother.”
 
“AL! WHAT WAS THAT!?!”
 
“N-nothing! I swear!” Al said backing up, shaking his head innocently.
 
“Meow!” Something started scratching inside Al's stomach.
 
“I-It's not what it l-looks like!!”
 
“AL HOW COULD YOU? DIDN'T I TELL YOU, WE CAN'T BRING THEM WITH US!!!!!”
 
Ed glowered at Al, his face red.
“B-but brother!”
 
“NO AL!”
 
Al looked at Ed with a armor-version of the puppy dog eyes; Or in this case, the cat eyes.
 
“I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WERE ONLY TWELVE, AL!!!”
 
“W-well maybe I was e-exaggerating a l-little.”
 
“WELL, AL! HOW MUCH IS A LITTLE?”
 
“O-only…”
 
“Only what, Al?” He said, his voice dangerously calm.
 
“Th-there were o-only…fifteen.”
 
“WHAT!!!!!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Oh, well. Now that you're up, why don't we go down to the library to study?” Ahmi suggested.
 
“Again?” Kaori asked incredulously. Ahmi was always going to the library to study for something, whether it was for school, for fun, or even because she was bored, Ahmi was ALWAYS at the library.
 
“How `bout not?” Kaori rolled her eyes.
 
“Look Ahmi, I didn't wake up early this morning to go to the library and be bored AGAIN!”
 
Ahmi glared at Kaori, offended. “Number one, it is not early, its twelve o'clock…”
 
“That's what I said, it's early.” Kaori interrupted.
 
“ …Number two, I woke you up; Number three, THE LIBRARY IS NOT BORING!”
 
Kaori rolled her eyes again. “Ahmi, RELAX! You don't have to go to the library everyday. Look! It's a beautiful day!”
 
Ahmi raised her eyebrows and looked up at the sky as a dark, black cloud drifted into the sky, and a rumble of thunder shook the house.
 
Kaori sighed, glaring at the sky. “*&@#”. She swore under her breath.
 
Ahmi shot her a disapproving look, and Kaori returned it with a you-are-not-my-mother-and-I-can-say-what-I-want look.
 
“Mmmm…can we please do something else…anything?”
 
Ahmi grinned mischievously, a strange and VERY dangerous look in her eyes.