Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The WhiteFire Alchemist ❯ "PEABRAIN!" ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4: “Peabrain!”
 
 
“Fifteen, Al? FIFTEEN?”
 
“I couldn't give them all away! These four are sick. They are really weak, and have fevers.”
 
“Number one, Al. CATS DON'T GET FEVERS! And number two. HOW ARE FOUR SICK? YOU SAID THERE WERE FIFTEEN AND WE GAVE AWAY TWELVE!!!”
 
“Hmmm…you're right! I guess there were sixteen.”
 
Ed took a deep breath and smiled at Al. “Al. We. Are. Not. Taking. Them. WITH US!!!!” Ed said through his teeth. More like yelled, I guess.
 
Al turned his back to Ed. “You don't understand ED! NO ONE DOES!!!” Al yelled, tears streaming down his face, he ran off the train and into the woods on the side of the track.
 
Ed groaned. Not again! He thought.
 
“'Scuse me, getting off!” Ed yelled as he jumped out the door as the train took off. He ran after Al screaming, “COME ON AL! YOU KNOW WE CAN'T TAKE THEM! AL, GET YOUR METAL BUTT BACK HERE!!!”
 
 
 
“Come on!” Ahmi yelled, running away from Kaori, toward the train station. “You're right! I know something else we could do.
 
Kaori ran after her, muttering under her breath.
 
“Ahmi! Where are we going?”
 
“YOU'LL SEE!” She yelled back. She skidded a halt when she reached the train station.
 
“Just in time!” She said happily, Kaori breathlessly running up behind her, as a train pulled in.
 
She hopped on, Kaori at her heels. They were both still in their pajamas, but they could easily pass for clothes.
 
As Ahmi sat down in one of the seats near the window, Kaori pushed her off and sat where she was sitting.
 
“Uh-uh. I get the window, since you brought me along to wherever we're going. By the way, where are we going?”
 
“I told you, you'll see!”
 
This is our stop, right here!” Ahmi said excitedly.
 
Kaori rolled her eyes. “The dog pound?”
 
“Yah! Isn't it great! I thought, well, if we had a dog, and you had someone that would always pay attention to you, since you obviously need it so much, maybe you won't be as grumpy!!”
 
Ahmi laughed, running off the train, as Kaori came behind her, yelling.
 
“I AM NOT GRUMPY!!!”
 
“GRUMPYHEAD!”
“SHORT!”
“PEABRAIN!”
“IDIOT!”
“BOOKWORM!”
 
 
 
AUTHOR NOTE: Thank you to everyone who has supported me, and encouraged me to write: Kaoriel, xXPearXx, XO9-C.
Please read and review, and email me PLEASE!