Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Tuckers new surprise ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hani hani hani haaaaa!
I watch too much Potemayo..adorable thing she is..
You should watch it too.
This is one of my many fanfics that are in progress. I need to start working more on Exorcist Department and then Hagane no Renkinjutsushi x Furuba one, too. This fic actually came in a dream after watching the episode of FMA where Tucker shows Al how he's trying to recreate Nina..then I got this bizarre idea..
R&R please.
I wuv you forevurz if u r&r...^^

--Mayu-chan

~*~*~*~*~

Alphonse Elric sat silently in the living room of the Rockbell residence. All he could think about was his brother. His missing brother. Where was Ed? Where had he gone? Al couldnt remember a thing up until the night of the human transmutation tradegy. The last he remembered was seeing a pool of blood, then the next thing he knew, he was just waking up in the Rockbell house.

Brother...

Al's thoughts were interrupted when the phone started ringing. He stared lazily at the phone, then after the third ring decided to ignore it. Winry came into the living room with a scowl on her face."You could've answered that.." She said.

Alphonse just grunted in reply and Winry shook her head. She understood his position and what he was going through, but he couldnt be like this forever. It made everyone upset to see Alhonse like this. Winry came back to reality after a moment and answered the phone.

"Hello?...Yeah, he's here, But I dont think he's in the mood to talk to anyone right now, can he call you back when he's better?...Tucker..? Um, okay, thanks, bye."

"Winry, who was that?" Pinako asked walking into the room.

"Some guy named Tucker asking for Al..Al? Do you know a guy named Tucker?" Winry asked, looking over to Al, who was now in an upright position, instead of the slumping one he had been in for the whole day.

"I..think so..I've heard his name before.." He said, looking away trying to remember,"I swear I know him..I just cant really remember.."

"Well, maybe after a good sleep you might remember,"Pinako said,"You could use some sleep anyway, got to bed, Al."

Al just nodded and walked for the stairs. He knew that name! This was going to torture him all night not being able to remember. Maybe Granny was right, after a good sleep, he would remember.

Al slipped into his pajamas and slipped into bed. He closed his eyes for a few moments, but then opened them back up. Great, now he could'nt sleep. He knew it, he knew the guy, but from where..? Al was on the verge of crying, but pulled himself together. He closed his eyes once more and soon fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Winry sat at the table across from her grandmother and Izumi. It was silent then finally Izumi spoke.

"I think I remember Tucker,"She said, staring at her coffee."What ever you do, dont let Alphonse talk to that guy.."

"Why not?" Winry asked, staring at Izumi,"He seemed polite enough on the phone.."

"He's the man who Ed talked about..The man that turned his dog and daughter into a chimera..then was stupid enough to try and recreate his daughter.." Izumi said soberly."Only caused the boys, especially Ed, even more pain than they had already been through."

Winry looked down for a minute, then her grandmother grabbed her attention,"Winry, I think you should go to bed, too. I think we should all get some rest. Hopefully, al will forget about the phone call.."

Winry and Izumi nodded then headed for Bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Al woke up suddenly and sat up. He looked over at the clock.

3:12 Am.

He looked out the window for a moment then it hit him. Tucker! Tucker was the man that..Oh..yea.. Al sat there silently, suddenly remembering the man. Why would he call Alponse, though? All looked towards, the door of his dark bed room, then crawled out of bed. His only way of finding out, was to call the man back.

Al tiptoed silently as to not wake anyone up. Especially his teacher. Oh, that would be bad. That would be hell. It would be the end as Al knew it. Just thinking about it made Al shudder.

Al finally made his way downstairs somehow without killing himself. It was dark and hard to see. Al picked up the phone and dialed the number that Winry had wrote down earlier. Soon the phone was ringing. After 5 rings, the phone was answered. Al felt his heart stop as he heard the voice.

"Alphonse, I didnt think you'd call back,"Tucker said, his voice nothing but a little whipser.

"Yeah, sorry about the late call,"Al said shakily. This was the last person he wanted to talk to.

"I have a surprise for you, Alphonse.."Tucker said, his voice with a hint of excitement in it."I think you will like it..."

"I dont know.."Al said, this man was sorta creeping him out now.

"Come to Central city, and meet me at 9467 Ocean Ave.(I'm sorry, but I love that song, Ocean Avenue.) Tell your teacher you're coming to see Roy, he'll be here too."

"alright, Roy better be there.."Al said, his voice growing shaky once again. Suddenly the phone was hung up on the other end and all Al could hear was the disconnected tone. He hung up the phone and made his way up stairs.

Mayu-chan's Panda-shed Diaries

It's nine in the morning as I'm writing this, so my typing sucks. My hand is super numb. nilla_domo_anime_battle_nurse@hotmail.com (or yahoo) for any personal comments, questions about the stories or myself, anything.
-Hani Hani Hani Haaaa!
--Mayu-chan

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Al, where are you going?"Winry asked as she watched Al get dressed in his usual travel clothes. Meaning, he was wearing the red jacket, button up under jacket, black pants..Kind of like his brother, then tying his hair up in a pony tail.

"I'm going to see Roy in Central," Al lied. Well, it wasnt exactly a lie, Roy would be there, he had called Roy that morning to make sure of it. Sure enough, Roy did get a call from Tucker that previous night."I'm hoping he can help me some more on remembering everything.."

"Oh, okay,"Winry said, watching Al pull on his shoes.

"since Teacher and granny arent up yet, will you tell them I'm going to Central when they wake?" Al asked, heading for the door and turning to Winry.

Winry nodded, and Al headed out the door. Al was a bit scared to find out what Tucker had in stored for him. Al just swallowed it and walked down to the train station.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Just as he promised, Roy was waiting at the Central train station for Al. He greeted Al with the usual,'how ya been, hello, yadda yadda,' Then they began to walk towards the address that was given to them by Shou Tucker.

Soon they had arrived to the building that Tucker had directed them to. It seemed rundown, and it was. It was an old rundown warehouse. Al gulped and Roy slipped on one of his gloves just in case, and Al pulled on the alchemy gloves he had made for himself. They walked in cautiously . It was dark and hard to see, which was scaring the crap out of him. Al wasnt too fond of the dark, somewhat like his brother. Except Ed hated storms. Ed would hide whenever it started thundering or lightnening met the sky. Al would just sit with him and compfort him. Al missed that feeling, beeing able to hold his brother. Al's thoughts were interrupeted when the lights to the warehouse came on.Both Al and Roy jumped in surprise.

Now, being able ro see his surroundings, the warehouse looked familiar to the one Tucker had first directed him to when he wanted him to see his 'Nina' creation. Al got a sick feeling in his stomach.

Soon Tucker emerged carrying something wrapped up in his arms, but Al couldnt see it. He figured it was Nina.

"Alphonse, I have a surprise for you.." Tucker said, slowly approaching Al. Roy stepped in between the two.

"What have you got, Tucker?" He asked fiercly. The chimera man simply cocked his furry flip-flopped head.

"Oh, you mean this..this is for Al."He said smiling, but from the angle his head was at, it looked for a moment that he was frowning. "Alphonse..He's missed you very much.." Tucker removed the blanket that covered his 'surprise' and Al gasped.

It was his brother..

Little Nina appeared next to her chimera fathers side. "You remember Nina, dont you Al?" He asked,"she can walk freely, but it's still hard for her to form sentences. Edward, here..I made him the same way i made Nina.."

Al looked at the blonde boy being carried in the man's arms. He looked human, but Al knew the truth,..that wasnt his brother at all, but a chimera made to look to like Ed. Also, the boy had two flesh arms and two flesh legs.He had a few of the same dark spots the Nina chimera on her body, but they were small, showing that the chimera was almost finished.

Roy got an angry look on his face."What the hell, Tucker?" Roy hissed,"What the hell did you do?!"

The boy in Tuckers arms flinched, then snuggled close to him."You have to keep quiet..Ed doesnt like loud noises--"Tucker said quietly, pulling the boy close.

"That thing isnt Ed!" Roy yelled, making the blonde boy shake more.

"Please keep quiet.."Tucker asked again. Roy obeyed. He looked at the boy again. His hair was long. Probably down to his mid thigh by now. Roy watched as Tucker sat the boy on the floor next to Nina. "All I need.."He said quietly, walking towards Al, "All I need is Al, so Edward can have his memory's back.."

Roy raised his hand ready to snap and Tucker flinched."You're not going to hurt Al..We're leaving, this is nonsense.."Roy said, grabbing Al's had and pulling him out, but a small voice stopped him.

"...Leaving..?" The blonde boy asked. Roy flinched and turned around.Shit..not only did it look like Ed..but it sounded like him too. It made Roy cringe.

"..Why..leaving..?"He asked, it made Al want to cry.

Tucker walked over to the boy and turned to Roy."Ed here is also having problems forming sentences." He said quietly. He pet the boy's head, as if he were a dog," He cant speak in sentences, but he sings the most beautiful lullabys, Puts me and Nina to sleep every night..He'll be perfect, if I can just.."He stopped his sentence and leaped at Al. Immediately Roy snapped, engulfing the chimera man in flames. The two chimera children stared with wide eyes.

".D-daddy.."Nina said quietly. Tuckers half dead body fell to floor.

"I'm going to call for someone to take this guy away, you, Al, stay here. Wait outside and guard the place. " Roy said walking for the door. Al nodded then looked over to Nina and Ed.

Ed chimera managed to make his way over to Tuckers almost lifeless body and nudged him lightly. Tucker only grunted in response.

"..Going to sleep..? "The blonde asked," Then..I sing for you...."

Al walked outside and sat down on the front steps. He couldnt believe this was happening..Why would Tucker want to bring his brother back in the first place? Al shook his head. After a few moments he grew tired. It was the chimera's fault. Tucker was right, his singing will put people to sleep. Al puy his arms on his knees and rested his head on them.

The singing..it was actually pretty good...beautiful even,Al wondered if his brother would be able to sing like that. It was technically Ed's voice he was hearing right now, which was also why he had the urge to cry.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Roy later came up to the warehouse with Havoc, Riza, Feury,Falman, and Breda, only to find Al sleeping on the steps. Roy looked towards the door and heard the singing. A painfully beautiful lullaby came from the open doors. He nudged Al a little, and Al only grunted.

"Al, you're supposed to be guarding them.." Roy said, nudging the boy some more. Al once again only grunted. Roy shook his head."If it's too much for you to handle, the singing, then go stop him."

"Mmm..no.."Al said.."I like hearing brothers voice.."

Roy shook his head and walked to the door. The others followed behind him, including Al, who forced himself to get up.

Chimera Ed sensed their presence and stopped singing to turn around. Chimera Nina was sleeping where she had been sitting when Roy left. Ed made his way over to Nina and shook her lighly. She looked up tiredly.

"Ni..na.."He said quietly,"time to ..go.."

Nina looked over to military officers standing in front of them. None of the soldiers could believe what they were seeing. He looked exactly like Edward..sounded like him..but it wasnt him.

Roy knelt next to the two chimera children. "Yeah.."He said calmly,"Time to go.."

Nina looked at her chimera brother then at Roy"You..kill..us?" She asked. Roy stared at her in disbelief, then looked to Ed.

Ed nodded,"She..neither of us..Want to live.."

Roy looked down soberly, then back to the two,"I'm sorry, but I cant kill you just yet.." He said. He pressed down on the pressure points on the necks of the two, and they fell over unconcious.

Roy looked back to the other officers,"Military command has ordered us to bring them back to Central HQ.."

"What?" Al asked, stepping foward, but Roy stopped him.

"It's not my choice, Al.." He said, picking Ed up."The military wants to run some tests, that's all...Riza, please grab the girl, Breda, Feury,Falman, Havoc, if you all be so kind as to grab Tucker, we can get out of here." Roy smirked as he watched the other men try to pick up the big chimera man."Put him in the car.."

~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm gonna stop there, I've been writing for quite a while. Reviews are oh so very welcome.