Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Tuckers new surprise ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
OMG..sorry for the super long wait...i've been cleaning the house like hell...mom is making me. damn. anyway, here ya go Ikuza, chappie 5. (He's been bothering me about it. o.0; )

--Reimuuu

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 years later-

It'd been 2 years since Roy had last seen Ed. It was the middle of summer, and the middle of the Drachma war. The war had started up about a year ago. Roy sat silently in his tent, taking a drink from his canteen every now and then. He scoffed, got up and walked outside. He looked around, but still no sign of him. Roy did this everyday. He would go outside and hope to see even a glimpse of the small blonde he had once loved so dearly, but he never did.

He was spacing out and didnt realize the drachman soldier sneaking up behind him. Coming back to reality, he quickly turned around to see the soldier raising a knife to him. Roy didnt have his gloves on. He waited for the impact, but there was none. He heard a gunshot and watched as a bullet went through the mans head and he fell to the ground. Roy stared at the man for a minute then looked over to where the bullet came from.

He thought he was dreaming.

Ed walked past Roy without saying a word and bent down next to the dead soldier. Roy watched as Ed took bullets and knifes from the man.

''Ed?'' Roy asked staring at him.

Ed turned around. His hair was short, about to his shoulders, maybe a tad bit longer. He was wearing a black short sleeve turtle neck and dark green cargo pants. ''What?'' He asked quietly.

Roy blinked.''Do you remember me?'' he asked, a hint of hope, and distress lingered in his voice.

Ed stared at him for a minute standing up. He was now only a few inches shorter than the General. ''I dont know.''

Roy got a depressed look.''Alright..'' He said turning around. ''Thanks..by the way.''

''General!'' Ed said quickly, startling Roy.

Roy turned around quickly.

Ed looked down. ''I remember your face, but that's about it..and your ranking..but I read that off of your uniform, the stars..''

Roy smiled. ''Roy Mustang... Anything?''

Ed stared downwards for a moment more. ''Miyazawa will get mad if I come back late...''

Ed tried to walk past Roy, but Roy grabbed his arm. ''You remember me, I know it.'' Roy said.

Ed looked at him, then looked away and nodded. ''It would be terrible if I fell in love now..I need to go-''

''Remember what you said?'' Roy asked, a hint of frustration was in his voice now.

-------
The smile on Ed's face vanished.'' We'll still be able to see each other, Roy..and maybe, even though I wont remember you, you can steal my heart once again..''

------

''You disappeared for 2 years.'' Roy said, loosening his grip on Ed's arm.'' You said we could still be together, you remember me,and you're older, no longer a minor , so it'll be easier-''

''Roy, I cant.'' Ed interrupted. ''Miyazawa had forbid me from falling in love, even if I did fall in love, I'd...'' His sentence trailed off near the end.

''You'd what?''

Ed was silent then he turned around and went to walk away. '' Ed!'' Roy yelled stepping foward. Ed quickly turned around, grabbed the general's arm and flipped him over. Damn, he was strong.

''NO!'' Ed yelled turning and walking faster.

Roy forced himself up. ''Ed get back here.''

''NO!'' He snapped, then started running.

Roy ran after him. Ed was amzingly faster. A lot faster. Roy started to run after the blond as fast as he could, but still he couldnt catch up and soon lost him.

Roy stood there looking around catching his breath, then scoffed and turned around to go back to camp.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

''You saw Ed?'' Havoc asked. ''Finally!''

''Yeah, but he said we could never be together...'' Roy said soberly leaning back in his chair. '' He ran away from me.''

''He still loves you Roy,'' Riza said. ''I'm sure of it. Just give him some time.''

''He said he could never fall in love again, or he'd have to...''

''To what?'' Breda asked.

''He wouldnt tell me.'' Roy said taking a drink from his canteen.'' We had a small argument, then he grabbed my arm and flipped me over and ran.''

Breda asked,'' Did you run after him?''

''Of course.'' Roy replied.

''He'll show up again soon. I heard Ed was assigned to watch over this area of camp.'' Riza said.

''Where'd ya here that?'' Roy asked leaning foward.

''I heard Grumman talking about it on the phone with Miyazawa.''

''Go wait outside for him tomarrow chief.'' Havoc said putting out his cigerette,'' He'll be here sooner or later.''

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The war was being held in eastern Amestris, so it was hot and humid. Roy sat outside under a tree trying to cool off. Still no sign of Edward. Roy sighed. He just had to be patient, thats all.

He felt someone sit next to him. Roy lazily looked over to see Edward. He blinked a few times, not believing it. ''How do you do that?'' He asked.

Ed looked over with a blank expression. ''Huh?''

''How do you always show up when I'm thinking about you?''

Ed smiled. ''You're always thinking about me. I know it.''

Now Roy smiled. ''So what if I am?''

Ed shook his head. ''Dont torture yourself like this General...''

Roy's smile faded. ''You're the one torturing me. you're always on my mind, then you show up and tell me we cant be together..''

''I want to be with you..'' Ed said soberly.'' It's just..I cant..''

''Why dont you just quit working for Miyazawa?'' Roy asked with irritation.

Ed glared at him lightly.''I cant. I'm under military control.''

''So am I, but that didnt stop me from falling in love with you. I would've done whatever I could to get us to be together, but you left.''

Ed stood up. ''I'll see ya later.''

Roy grabbed Ed's arm roughly and yanked him down. ''Listen you little..'' Roy's sentence trailed off when he saw the hurt in Ed's eyes. It was the same look he had in his eyes when Nina died. Roy looked away not wanting to see it, then quickly turned back to Ed and roughly kissed him. Ed pulled back lightly, but then surrendered and opened his mouth to let the General in. Roy wrapped one arm around Ed's small waist while the other was weaved through his blonde hair. He pulled Ed on top of him so both of Ed's legs were on either side of him. Their tounges battled and soon Roy won dominance. He made sure to explore every inch of Ed's mouth, then finally they both needed air. Terribly.

Ed pulled away first and panted. Roy lay there on the ground catching his breath as well. Ed sat on Roy's stomach and looked him.''Why did you do that?'' He finally asked.

Roy smiled.''Because I love you.''

''You could do much more than that...'' Ed said, his golden eyes full of lust.

Roy smirked, knowing what Ed was getting at.''Are you sure.?''

''Of course not, but...''Ed said, looking away towards the tree.

''Where, though?'' Roy asked. Then it was silent. They were in the middle of the war, and they wanted to have hot yaoi sex. There's not many places you can do that during a war.

''Right here!'' Ed blurted out, then laughed.'' No, I'm kidding, that would be stupid.''

''It would,....'' Roy said,''But it would be fun.''

Ed stared in amazement. ''But what if we're caught, they could execute us..I think.''

''No, but we would be court marshaled. Well, they could kill us, but I dont think I would care.'' Roy said staring Ed in the eyes.

''Alright General...you've got 10 minutes.''

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

''Where's Roy?'' Fury asked a little worried,'' He was ordered to meet us here a while ago...''

''Maybe Ed showed up and he lost track of time..'' Havoc said looking around, then he finally caught a glimpse of Roy walking towards them.

''Hey guys, sorry I'm late,'' Roy said tiredly. ''Ed showed up and we--''

Roy stopped his sentence right there. He wasnt about to tell the others that they just did that, in the middle of no where, where anyone could see. Roy thought for a minute. ''And we started talking...alot.''

Havoc grinned. ''Yeah, but I dont think you were talking with your mouths.'' He said slyly.

Roy blushed furiously.

Breda laughed. ''Yeah or else Ed's mouth was too busy to speak.''

Roy blushed even more. He looked like a ripe tomato.

Everyone laughed now. ''We know what you did, chief.'' Havoc said, ''Dont deny it. We're surprised you actually found a spot to do it in. Where...?''

Roy surrendered. ''Under a tree.''

''Anyone could have caught you dude!'' Breda said laughing,''But it would kind of be a good thing! You could get out of this hell hole!''

''Yes, but Ed would have been killed...'' Roy said soberly. Everyone went silent.

--------

Ed and Roy lay under the tree silently catching their breathe. It was silent for another several moments until Ed spoke up.

''That was fun.'' He said, then laughed quietly. ''You taste good.''

Roy blushed. ''Thanks.'' Roy was quiet for another moment. ''Ed, are you gonna tell me why you cant fall in love?''

Ed's breath hitched in his throat. He stared upward into the branches of the tree for what seemed like forever. ''I cant...because..''

''Because?''

''You wouldnt like the outcome.'' Ed said simply.

Roy furrowed his eyebrows. ''Tell me Edward.''

''Miyazawa would have me executed, and if that happened, I'm afraid you'd blame yourself and get hurt.'' Ed said solemnly,''You always blame yourself for what happens to the people you love, I dont want you getting hurt.''

Roy stared at Ed for a moment then looked up. ''I dont want that to happen..you getting hurt.''

''Which is why it's better to leave our relationship as friends, and say that this little meeting we had was a one time thing.'' Ed said.''Roy, I love you so much, but we'd both end up hurt in the end.''

Roy nodded. ''Alright, but that wont keep me from loving you.''

Ed looked over to Roy.'' there's plenty of people out there you could be with. Dont make yourself lonely because of me.''

Roy sat up.''I was supposed to meet the others 5 minutes ago...'' He said getting up. He offered a hand to Ed and he gladly took it.

''So I'll see you later General?'' Ed said straightening his clothes.

''Sure, same place tomarrow. Next time, you can use that mouth for talking.''

----------------------------

''So he was refusing to be with you so he could protect you?'' Riza asked, though it was more of a statement.

''Yeah. so we'll just keep this relationship to a friend status. although, I dont think the fantasies or wet dreams are going to subdue.''

''So where are we going anyway?'' Havoc asked. ''Hawkeye, I think Gumman told you.''

''We're just supposed to scout the area today. This will be boring.'' Riza said walking away.'' Since I'm the only one who knows where we're going, I'll lead.''

-------------------------

They had been walking around for a while now, having enemy soldiers pop up every now and then. It was hell. But thanks to Riza's sharp shooting, none of them were hurt. Roy heard commotion not to far away and ordered them to go see what it was, but to keep themselves well hidden until they were needed. When they were close enough to see what was going on, they noticed it was a mob of what appeared to be very very angry Drachman soldiers. They were all circled around something, but because of the crowd, no one could see what or who it was, then out of no where, a Drachman soldier was flung throught the air out of the mob, then another, then another. When some of the soldiers were moved out of the way, they could see it was Edward. He was kicking some serious ass.

He was doing fine until he lost his balance and was kicked to the ground by one of the angry soldiers. He held his side with one arm then used the other to hold himself up as he watched the sodier bring a gun to his head. Ed had a scowl on his face, then it subdued and he hung his head waiting for the soldier to end his life. He heard a gunshot and all he could think was I'm dead..I'm dead..what about Roy...

He opened one eye only to notice the soldeir falling to the ground. He heard another gunshot and watched as another soldeir fell to the ground, then there was a round of shots and all of the soldiers that were beating him were now dead. He looked over and saw Riza and the others coming to his aid.

Roy was the first to reach him of course.''Ed, are you okay?''

''Yeah, I'm fine...You know, I could have handled that myself. I was doing just fine.--''

''You were about to let him kill you.'' Roy said sternly. Ed flinched a little by his choice of tone. He stared at Roy for a moment then hung his head once again..''I'm sorry sir...''

Roy blinked a few times then felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked back to see miyazawa smiling at him. ''Thank you for helping him.'' He said. Roy was confused. Where the hell did he come from? Miyazawa walked over to Ed and ordered him up sternly. Ed obeyed, all though it hurt. ''He'll be punished for his incompetetence when we arrive back at camp.''

''I dont think you need to punish him.''Roy said with irritation,'' Everyone has one of those days when their not as good as they usually are, and for Ed, this is just one of those days.''

''Yes...''Miyazawa started,''but he also needs to be punished for what he had done earlier.''

Roy stared at him for a moment then it hit him. Miyazawa figured out about their little get together. ''Sir, if this is about what we had done earlier, it's my fault. Please dont make him suffer for my mistake.''

''He had the power to resist, but he went along with it. I told him that if I had ever caught him in a situation as such, he would be executed, and so it shall be.''

''But--''

''No. Roy..'' Ed said butting in. ''He's my master, he'll decide what to do with me...''

''Yes, but I dont think I want to execute you just yet.'' Miyazawa said. ''I guess I can just torure you for now, just to teach you a lesson.''

Ed nodded. ''Yes sir--''

''But I'm going to have to transfer your station if it means getting you away from Mustang.'' Miyazawa said smiling at Roy. Roy just scoffed and gave the other General a scolding look.

----------------------------------------

So sorry to stop there, but yet again, I'm getting writers block every three bloddy paragraphs. Ikuza wouldnt stop bothering me about this chappie, So i'll put it up for him.