Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Your Nightmarish Past ❯ Humunculus ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Humunculus-Chapter 7
 
Disclaimer- don't own….yall know the drill………
 
The group stared in horror at the woman as she inched her way closer to them. Eli eyed Edward, who was laying on the ground unconscious. She was hoping that he would just get up and save them from this evil woman, but…he didn't. Eli wasn't even sure if he was truly well, since he had been sick. If he hadn't then that was only going to make this fight a whole lot worse for him when he woke up. She turned her gaze back to the maniac now standing right in front of them.
“Hello, Alphonse Elric.” Al shifted in his armor.
“But, how do you know who we are?” he asked fear evident in his voice. The woman ignored his question and turned her attention to Eli who was trembling from fear. Her eyes grew larger as the woman stood only inches from her face. The woman grabbed her chin to get a better look at her. The woman let out a chuckle and then let go.
“What?” asked Eli.
“Oh it's nothing really. I was only thinking about how you look just like your mother, I can even see your father deep in your eyes, the same stubbornness, the same love. It's sad you know, that they had to die. I wanted to use them to torture you even more.” The woman said as she continued to stare at Eli and the others, still smiling that same insidious smile. Eli was trying to hold back tears. She wanted so much to tear that woman apart for saying those things. Eli gritted her teeth.
“How do you know my parents?” Eli asked.
“Yeah, how do you know us?” Al seconded. The woman laughed.
“I know all about all of you. You see….I'm a homunculus.” When Eli and Al heard that, it was as if time stood still, her words replayed over and over again. I'm a homunculus. I'm a homunculus. I'm a…homunculus. Homunculus….. their brain told them this many times, and it still seemed unreal. The woman looked at serenity who was looking down at the ground. Eli and Al noticed this and turned their attention to her as well.
“Serenity….” Al started a statement but trailed off.
“Go ahead Serenity. Tell them why your not surprised.” Everyone was waiting for a reply. Waiting for her to tell them that she knew exactly how to kill the woman…only her answer was no where near what they wanted to hear.
“It's because….she's….my sister.”