Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Your Nightmarish Past ❯ Please Help ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Please Help!- chapter 11
 
Eli stood in her basement holding a mop (which in reality is her spear). Her father inched his way towards her. He was holding a knife. She was scared. She hadn't been this scared since that night, and she hoped that she never had to be that scared again.
“You killed me Eli. You used me as the price just to gain knowledge. Why would you sacrifice your own father?” he said rage and sorrow in his voice.
“But it wasn't my fault, daddy. It wasn't my fault!” he sliced her sides. She fell over on the floor sobbing from her physical and emotional pain.
 
Serenity and Al walked towards the room where they believed Despair was hiding. They opened the final door, and to their surprise was Shinkei. She was tied up and scared. Al quickly rushed over and untied her.
“Al Thank God you're here! You have to stop her she is planning on poisoning the crops!” Al became astonished. He had never even thought that maybe Despair was the cause of the crops dying. Serenity mentioned that they needed to continue looking for Despair. Al nodded telling Shinkei that she needed to hide inside his armor. Once she was inside, she was curious as to why no one else was inside. She paid it no mind.
“Al, I can feel the effects wearing off. Now's our chance!” the two ran down the hall. It open up into another large room. And in the center was Despair. She turned around. Al spoke first.
“Are you the one that keeps killing the crops?” Despair only laughed.
“It was unintentional. It's not my fault that they plant life couldn't stand my evil aura.”
“Despair, I have finally figured out how to kill you. So I hope that your ready to die.”
“Stupid fool. If I die, then so will you.”
“Then so be it! I would rather die, then watch you turn the world upside down. How could you? Why do you enjoy torturing people?”
“I am evil. That's what evil people do. I enjoy seeing people suffer.” The woman raised her hands toward the ceiling and a whirlwind of power erupted from her body. Serenity shielded herself from the powerful waves of debris that came hurtling towards them.
 
“Eli how could you do such a thing? You drove away your friends. You killed your mother. You killed me.”
“NO STOP IT! IT'S NOT TRUE!” she yelled desperately for it to all end but it only became worse. She blinked and she was standing in front of those gates. The gates that had given her nightmares when she was little. The gates that took her father from her, and caused her friends to suffer. The gates that had taken hold of her and dragged her in….were opening once again.
 
Tbc
 
review