Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Never Never Give Up ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor c. ryoko: here's the next chapter people!

Chapter 3:

~ Somewhere in the mists ~

"I feel so guilty your majesty…." the lady with the green hair and the staff by her side said.

"……Hai,..I do too, Pluto……" Another lady agreed.

"Maybe we can do something to help her?" the one named Pluto, suggested.

"That's a good idea….but what do you suggest?" Both figures stood in silence as they watched the screen in front of them, which was Usagi and Hotaru talking to the man who claimed himself to be Dr. J.

"What if…" Pluto said hesitantly. "….what if we convert time between those both dimensions so that both the time in each world will pass by the exact same time?"

"And what of the Suzaku no miko? Isn't she in the same dimension as my daughter is at right now? I don't want her family to worry about her though…."

"Well…….." she paused to think, but then continued. "since we know that only her brother and his friend, besides the Seriyuu no miko, will know be the only ones to know about her being Suzaku no miko from this world, we can make it that she doesn't exist unless they see her. But every time she is to go back to the other dimension, they will forget about her and then remember when they see her."

"That's a good idea……It'll be perfect…" the lady sighed.

"I'm going to the gates to begin the spell now then." Pluto said. She bowed and then turned, leaving the other lady to stand there and continue watching her daughter.

"Now all we have to do is wait until the right time comes and convert things back to normal. Then my daughter can complete her other destiny as a seishi………and also hope that she can forgive us…"

Pluto halted in her tracks, but didn't turn around. "The princess has a good heart…I'm sure she will…." Pluto tried to reassure the queen, as well as herself.

"Let's just hope you're right, Pluto… Let's just hope you're right……."


~ Three years later… ~

"They seem rather well matched…" Howard observed. He, Noin, Sally, and six of the seven gundam pilots were on Peacemillion watching the start of the final battle between White Fang and Oz. It was A.C. 195, the year of war between opposing people of the colonies that were against the Earth. It was the year that would also determine the fate of both the Earth and the colonies. "So….which side do we deal with?" The old man with the shades turned around, looking at the pilots to see what they think.

"They appear well-matched…but only because the Libra's main array is down." Trowa said.

Duo was leaning against the wall, his eyes closed, his hands in his pockets. "It would seem that every time they shoot, it breaks down." He looks up, opening his eyes, a smile on his face. "Anno…thanks to that, we're safe…. But when it's fixed the battle should swing in the favor of the White Fangs."

"The White Fangs are representing only a small portion of the opinions of the colonists. They can never represent the whole." stated Quatre firmly. "A large portion of the colonists must want peace."

Wufei stood with his arms crossed and eyes closed as he listened to the conversation. "Does that mean that lending a hand to Treize would be acting in accordance to their wishes?"

"Treize is opposing Libra and its mobile dolls." the blonde explained.

"Quatre's right. Treize isn't opposing to the colonies." Usagi agreed.

Heero finally spoke up after being so quiet. "….Then the current menace is the Libra.

"Good enough. It's true, that thing is too powerful." the Chinese said.

"Demo.. What about Relena? She's on the Libra." reasoned Usagi.

"Don't worry, Bunny. We'll manage something. We always do, ne?" Duo smirked.

No one said anything and Howard lifted his head slightly, arms crossed. "So it's settled then?"

"Hai. Set the Peacemillion's path towards Libra." ordered Heero. Howard gave a curt nod and a wry smile as he told his men to do so.

Suddenly Usgai's communicator began to beep catching everyone's attention, except Howard'd men who were piloting the Peacemillion.

"Gomen minna-chan. I'll be right back." she excused herself and walked out the room and into the hallway.

"Wonder what's all that about?" Duo purposely asked, not really to anyone in particular but just as an excuse, so he followed her out. He, as well as the other pilots knew exactly that Usagi was also Sailor Moon. They didn't say a word and walked after Duo, except for Quatre, the polite one as usual.

"Please excuse us." Everyone stayed silent so they went to look for Usagi as well. Duo grinned while walking down the hallway when the memory of the first time he and the guys knew that Usagi was Sailor Moon popped into his mind. His grin grew wider and saliva was beginning to show at the side of his mouth. Boy did he wish he could find out she was Sailor Moon all over again…

~ Flashback ~

Duo grumbled as he awoke to the sound of yelling in another room. It wasn't loud yelling but it wasn't exactly that soft either. Usually he could care less but it's he's had a tiring day and he wanted some sleep. Rubbing his eyes, which were half open, he opened the door and walked out slamming right into somebody. He looked up and was gonna yell at whoever he bumped into to watch where they're going but the person's hand cupped over his mouth before a sound could come out.

"Shhh!!" he heard the person hiss and when he looked up, he sighed. It was only Heero.

"Jeez! It's ju--" he was silenced yet again and was grumbling but Heero's gun pointed between his eyes made him shut up. Heero held his 37 magnum with both hands close to his ear and silently walked down the hall. Suddenly four doors opened and Heero and Duo got ready but sighed when it was only Quatre, Wufei, Trowa, and Hotaru.

"You guys heard it too?" Hotaru whispered and they nodded. "Let's go."

The six of them walked down the big halls of Quatre's house and stopped when the sounds were getting more quiet. Trowa pointed to Usagi's room and they nodded. Now, all six of them were all crouched around her door. They looked at each other and with the lips mouthing one, two, three, Wufei and Heero kicked opened the door.

"Moon Crisis Power… Make up!" They heard Usagi softly shout as she head some kind of heart shaped object in her hands. Suddenly, Usagi's short baby blue pajamas completely disappeared and she was naked for a few seconds. Hotaru walked out of the room while Quatre immediately turned away, his face as red as a tomato. Wufei had a bloody nose gaping, the two silent ones' faces were tinted with pink and the three slightly turned away, embarrassed. As for Duo….well, he's another story. Duo's jaw practically dropped to the floor, saliva running down the side of his mouth, as he just kept staring, completely fascinated with the scene in front of him. Usagi's transformation was done about thirty seconds later and she stumbled back when she saw all the guys in her room.

"Y--You guys…." she stuttered as you could see a slight blush on her cheeks.

"We didn't see anything!" the pilots, minus Duo said.

"…Wow……" was what escaped the braided assassin's lips.

"DUO!!!!!" She glared, frowning at the same time.

Sailor Moon opened her mouth to say something but her communicator beeped again and she flipped it open.

= Moon! We need you here and fast! = Jupiter's voice could be heard.

"Gomen! I'll be there right now! Moon out." she closed the communicator and then glared at the guys. "I'll deal with you guys when I get back. Hentais." she muttered the last part but they all heard and Duo just grinned.

"Oi, Usagi! Can I see you transform next time again?" he asked with hope in his voice. She turned around and gave him a glare that could rival Heero's, not to mention making the perfect soldier smirk…. before going out on the balcony and headed towards the battle.

~ End of Flashback ~

Duo sighed in content, his arms crossed behind his head.

"What're you so happy about, Maxwell?" Wufei asked.

He chuckled. "Don't you guys remember the first time we found out usgai was Sailor Moon?" he grinned. Wufei turned his head, scowling but you could see he was blushing. Trowa turned their gaze from the American, and you see them flushing slightly as well. Quatre, like usual, blushed until he could rival the infamous Kool-aid. Heero glared daggers at the braided-baka but you could see a tiny blush under his glare. The braided one then sighed unhappily. "Wouldn't it be better if the Firefly was a senshi as well?" Everyone, even Quatre smacked him on the head.

"Oi! What was that for?!" duo exclaimed rubbing his head.

Wufei shouted, "Stop thinking hentai stuff, ya hormone driven baka!!"

"Sheesh!….Heh heh heh…But ja gotta admit, ya liked the show, didn't ja?" He grinned again making the others flush deeper. Heero took out his silencer and pointed it at Duo, hoping to get rid of his blush.

Wufei opened his mouth to argue but they saw Usagi ahead and they all were silent. Heero put his gun back in its usual spot. Usagi pushed a button and a fellow senshi appeared on it.

= Dammit Odango! Where the _hell_ are you?!!! = an angered raven-haired miko shouted.

"I'm in space, Rei-chan. Don't you remember?……. Is something wrong?" Usagi asked worriedly.

= What are you doing in space?! Silence is coming and you're in space!?!?! You're supposed to be the leader of the senshis and you always act so selfishly and not to mention, immature too!! =

"Gomen nasai…." she started getting teary eyed but held it back.

= Jeez! Just get down here as soon as possible!! The negative vibes are increasing at an extremely fast rate. I have a feeling the final battle will come soon. Ok, Mars out. =

"Moon out." Usagi closed the communicator. "The final battle…. Hota-chan…" her eyes were filled grief and tears began to sting. "It's my fault. I should've known the evil was inside of you…… I'll save you no matter what, Hota-chan… Even if it costs my life…" she softly said to herself. Her eyes were now filled with determination as she unconsciously tightened her grip on her communicator.

"You ain't just gonna ditch us are ya, Bunny?" she jumped when she heard the voice but calmed down when she saw it was only the guys.

"Jeez, Duo! You scared me!" she sighed of relief and then playfully smacked him. "Don't ever do that again! Kami-sama,…you're gonna give me a heart attack every time you guys sneak up to me like that." she paused before realizing something and she gasped. "What about the battle between Oz and White Fang?…"

"We'll do fine without you onna. Just don't go comin' back looking like something else other than human." Wufei smirked.

"Fei-chan!" she pouted crossing her arms. "Hmph. Just watch me. I'll come back in one piece." she stuck her tongue out at him.

"We'll all take care of this battle, Usagi." Quatre reassured. "Just please be careful with your own, ok?"

Usagi nods, smiling. "Arigato Q-chan."

"Yep! Go save the world in those kawaii mini skirts and be sure to bring back Hotaru!" chimed Duo.

"Don't let what the other senshis say get to you, alright?" asked Trowa.

"I'll try not to."

Heero walked up to her. "Take care and come back to us." *to me…* he silently added.

"Hai…." she pulled them all in a group hug. "Arigato minna-chan. I won't let you guys and everyone else down." she broke away from them.

"So….you gonna transform?" Duo asked hopefully.

"Duo!!!" she yelled but you could see her blushing. The others were blushing a little bit as well but Heero was the only one who glared at the braided pilot. "baka-ecchi." she murmured. "Ja ne!" she shouted before she ran towards the hangar where her gundam was at. She immediately jumped onto the gundam and the cockpit opened and she climbed inside. She turned it on and the gundam's eyes glowed silver. Her gundam was silver, black, and white with wings looking somewhat similar to the perfect soldier's Wing Gundam Zero, but with silver wings. She smiled, glad that she didn't have to wear a space suit. *Just thank Kami that I'm a Lunarian.* she chuckled as her gundam flared to life. The corridor doors opened and she blasted out into space, heading towards her destination: Tokyo, Japan.

Even though she disagreed with killing and never did ever do that on any mission she was given or any time whatsoever, she knew she would fight if necessary for everyone and for what she believed in. But one thing that'd for sure,…she loves her gundam though. She sighed in content when she remembered the first time Dr. J had first given her and Hotaru their gundams a year ago, not to mention which was the first time her and Hotaru met the other pilots…

~ Flashback ~

"Gintsuki. Shinimegami. Go take a look at your new gundams in the hangar and here's a disk with both of your files on it." Dr. H threw the disk to Gintsuki before he exited the room and she caught it with ease.

"Arigato Dr. H!" Gintsuki said, smiling. The fourteen year-old then turned to her partner and best friend. "C'mon! Let's go see what the doctors said about us in here!"

Her friend nodded and they both ran to Gintsuki's room. Once inside, they closed the door and Gintsuki turned on her laptop. Within a minute or less, the laptop was ready to go and they inserted the disk in. They opened the file and Gintsuki read her profile out loud first.

"Let's see……

Name: Tsukino Usagi

Codename: Gintsuki

Pilot: 06

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Crystalline blue

Ethnicity: Japanese

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 91 lbs.

Family: Unknown

Past: Unknown

Personality: Cheery, bubbly teen who's friendly to everyone. She loves to make people laugh and would gladly open her heart to anyone. Has a good heart but is also very determined to do something once she has made up her mind to get something done. But can be very serious and dangerous as well.

Specialty: Skilled in martial arts as well as use of a gun. She has a very direct aim as well as the ability to generate energy in one's hand and used for healing. She can also skillfully hack into almost any computer.

Gundam: Crystal Silence Custom

Model number: XXXG-06CS0

Classification: Mobile Suit

Armor material: Gundanium alloy

Colors: Silver, black, and white

Height: 16.7 meters

Weight: 7.3 tons

Fighting level: 150

Power level: 140

Speed level: 130

Weapons level: 140

Armor level: 120

Armament:

Beam saber x 1

Twin Buster rifle x 2

Dragon fang x 1

Flamethrower x 5

Angel wings x 1.….."


Usagi nods her head. "Yup! My profile's all true and I love my gundam too from what I've read!! Hehehe. Well, all true except that I _know_ my past…. Well, some parts of it at least." she scratches her head. "L'see….I knew that I was an orphan and I knew my friends and stuff……My friends….Gee, I miss them……" Her eyes saddened for a second as she thought of Tamahome, Chichiri, Genro, and Nuriko.

Shinimegami bit her lip not knowing what to say. Her eyes then lit up and she snapped her fingers. "I know! Why don't you go meet them and you can take me with you? I mean, you have the ginzuishou, ne?" Usagi nodded. "See, after the war and stuff, we can go see them!"

"That's a great idea!! Arigato!" she smiles at her gratefully. "Now let's see your profile…

Name: Tomoe Hotaru

Codename: Shinimegami

Pilot: 07

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Hair: Dark purple, almost black

Eyes: Violet

Ethnicity: Japanese

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 92 lbs.

Family: Dead

Past: Hotaru was an orphan ever since she was 11 years old after her parents died of an explosion due to a lab experiment. She has been roaming the streets until she was 13.

Personality: Friendly and caring but can sometimes also be quiet. Although, she does have a loud side to her as well. In addition to that, she can also be deadly.

Specialty: Skilled in martial arts like pilot 06. Has a special ability that enables her to be able to talk to people telepathically. Is also known for her speed.

Gundam: Dark Slayer Custom

Model number: XXXG-07DS0

Classification: Mobile suit

Armor material: Gundanium alloy

Colors: Dark purple and black

Height: 16.9 meters

Weight: 7.4 tons

Fighting level: 130

Power level: 130

Speed level: 150

Weapons level: 140

Armor level: 120

Armament:

Ki staff x 1

Gatling gun x 1

Machine gun x 35 missiles

Bat wings x 1.…"

"Oooh…. Yours is cool too… What do you think of it?" Usagi asked, referring to the gundam, as she turned to her friend who was sitting beside her.

"Hai! I like it!" she giggled. Usagi grinned before crossing her arms, her nose slightly in the air. She cleared her throat. "Of course…..minna knows that mines is much better and cooler than yours." she grinned. Hotaru put her hands on her hips standing up.

"No way! Mines is waaaaaaay better!!" she argued.

Usagi stood up as well, trying to hide from bursting into laughter. "Nuh uh!" She shook her head.

"Yuh huh!! Mines has a machine gun with _35_ missiles!! Beat that!" Hotaru smirked.

Usagi stuck her tongue out at her partner. "Oh yea? Well mine has a buster rifle and a dragon fang. Nyah!"

Hotaru burst into laughter and Usagi followed her suit. After a few minutes or so, their laughter soon ceased when there was a knock on the door and Dr. O came in.

"Konnichiwa Dr. O!" both girls said with a bow.

"Ah! Perfect. Both of you are in here…Now I don't have to look for you guys."

"What is it, doctor?" questioned Hotaru.

"The doctors and I have built some robots that are very, very similar to humans and their skills are quite impressive… We would like you two to fight hand-to-hand combat with them to test your skills and fighting ability. Also, we want to see if the robots we built are capable of using them to fight." Usagi and Hotaru nodded in agreement. "Alright then. Follow me….Oh yes. I almost forgot. Both will be wearing a special type of suit, similar to a space suit. That is because the suit will be programming and informing of your capabilities and skills. There will be two tests. The first test, you each will be in different rooms, each fighting one opponent. Then, the both of you will team up with each other and fight another team." They nodded again.


~ In another room ~

"So lemme get this straight." Duo started. "You guys built two robots that are very similar to humans and you want two of us to volunteer to fight it to see our fighting level as well as the robots? And if they are good enough so that you guys can use them to fight and stuff. Am I right?" Duo crossed his arms and eyed the four doctors in front of him and his comrades.

Dr. J nodded. "Hai Duo. That is correct. The two who agrees to fight will also be wearing special suits that informs us of your fighting abilities…….. So which two of you will willing to be up for a fight."

"Mission acknowledged." Heero just said. Trowa stayed quiet and Quatre shook his head.

"Yep! You can count me in!" Duo piped. "I'm dying for a fight!"

"Shut up Maxwell! You shouldn't be the one to fight I am a better component than you are. I am not in a good mood today so I need to take something out." Wufei growled.

"Oi! That's not fair! I said it first Wu-man!"

"………I have a better idea." Dr. G spoke up. Everyone turned to him. "Since Heero and Duo spoke up first, they will be the ones who fight one-on-one with the robots. Both when it's time to team up and fight, Wufei will join them too."

Wufei scoffed. "Three to two? We would surely win."

"I wouldn't be too confident, 05." Dr. S said. "Do not ever underestimate your opponent. These two robots will be worth opponents. You can count on it."

Wufei crossed his arms. "Fine. But if Maxwell here ticks me off, I'll be goin' after him too."

"Alright! We get to fight side by side Wu-man!" Duo slaps him on the back.

Wufei glared at him. "Don't call me that, baka. Don't touch me either."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Duo shook his finger in the air shaking his head. "Temper, temper…"

"Alright. Let's get going. You three," Dr. J looks at Trowa, Wufei, and Quatre. "will be staying outside of the training room and will be watching the fight. On the second fight Wufei, you will be joining in." They all nodded.

"Ok. Let's get started."


***


*sighs in content* I finally got another chapter done……