Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Never Never Give Up ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailor C. Ryoko: Hey people! How are ya doing?! I'm fine. This one is a Sailor Moon, Fushigi Yuugi, and Gundam Wing crossover and an alternate universe ficcie!! I guess I should start the story now, ne? Alright, here it is then. Wait. I forgot the disclaimers. Ok, you guys should very well know that I don't own any of them. If not, you guys are just plain baka!! Hehehe. Just kidding!

1:

A couple of figures ran laughing through the busy streets in the small market place in the country of Konan, as people walking around hurriedly moved aside, most of them watching with amusement yet others watched with anger and disappointment. It was rather an amusing entertainment that happened everyday and at the same time yet somehow, the middle aged person chasing the figures was indeed too stupid enough to learn from his mistakes. The middle aged person, who was rather a man with a six pack and had a long mustache and a beard, ran after the kids with a butcher knife in his hand, shouting and cursing at them in every language he knew but that wasn't very much at all. He was known as the town's butcher and baker who was a really stingy and mean man, many people disliking him, though the food he sold was one of the best.

"Come back here you little twerps!!!!" he shouted but the kids just looked at each other as they kept running and laughed again. There were five of them, four boys at the age of eight and the youngest one at the age of six was a girl. The one ahead of the others had wild red-orange hair with firey orange colored eyes and cute little fangs, who he had mainly considered himself as the toughest of the group yet the wisecrack too. The next one was a boy who is kinda the brains of the group and who mainly thinks more logical than the others has brown colored eyes, a lighter shade of blue hair with his few cute bangs sticking in the air from one spot. The rest of his hair was tied in a kinda tight ponytail, those end hairs kinda sticking out also. Following him was a girl with silky silvered hair that was done up in two odangos at each side of her head with streamers coming from the end that went a little bit past her shoulders. She also had gorgeous blue orbs that would light up anyone's especially with the touch of her beautiful smile. This little girl, though probably not very many people think it, is the heart of the whole gang. She is the one that holds the gang together, the one that makes them smile when they are down, the one that lights them all up no matter how dark or impossible it seems. Then there were the last two boys running next to her. To her left, the boy had lavender hair pulled up in a simple bun with light brown eyes, his face looking somewhat like a girl but still very cute who is also the strongest of the group. And to her right, the boy had blue hair done in a low ponytail tied by a red ribbon who had violet blue colored eyes who seems to always argue with the red-oranged and the lavender haired ones.

"Yer ain't gonna catch us at this rate ol' man!" the one with fangs shouted while he started laughing once again.

"Gen-chan! You shouldn't call people that! We already took his stuff and I feel very bad, so don't call him names!" she shouted.

"I agree with Usa-chan, no da. We shouldn't call him names since we took his pork buns, no da." the one with a lighter shade of blue colored hair said.

"Ah Loosen up, yer guys!" he yelled back.

"I said get back here you little pipsqueaks!!! Little thieves!!! Once I get my hands on you brats, you guys'll pay!!!!" the man shouted as she ran slower and slower each time, sweating all over when they only ran a few yards while the five didn't break a single sweat.

" 'Xcuse me [no da]! Excuse me [no da]!!" they shouted as they softly pushed the people passing by out of the way so they could get through. The kids continued down the street then turned left on a corner and kept running down the alley, losing the man in the process.

"Hey guys! I think we can stop now. He's not following us anymore." the violet haired one said. He checked back and saw that the man was cursing even more that he lost sight of them while waving the butcher knife in the air and then stomping back to his booth.

"Great! I'm starving! Let's dig in minna!" the one with blue hair said and started taking bites from the pork buns.

"Minna-chan. How many did you guys take this time?. Hmm?" Usagi asked but got no answer. She frowned at them. "Genro! Tamahome! Nuriko! Chichiri! How many did you guys get?!"

"Three [no da]." they all chorused.

"Nani?!! Why did you guys take so much this time?!" she demanded.

"Lightn' up, 'Sagi. We haven't eaten anything' since yesterday aftanoon 'member?" Genro said.

"Hai, demo--."

"We're really hungry too" Tamamhome said.

"I guess so.." she numbly nodded and sat down as the others followed her suit. The others began to eat their morning breakfast and she ate it too. Suddenly Nuriko and Chichiri's head jerked up at the same time looking behind them. This got the others' attention and they followed their friends gaze. Her eyes darted around but couldn't see anything except darkness in the shadows. "What's wrong? I don't see--." But before she could finish her sentence, Chichiri held his hand up gesturing for her to stop as he wrinkled his ears, as if he was trying to pick up something. She stopped talking and tried to pick up something with her hearing senses as well, just like how the others were doing. After a few seconds in total silence, the snapping of a twig was heard from the shadows, making Usagi's eyes widen in fear while the others narrowed their eyes. Usagi took out a handkerchief and they all put the pork buns in it, not taking their eyes off of the shadowed place as Usagi tied it up tight. The boys then got in fighting stances and stood protectively in front of Usagi, since she was the only one who didn't know how to fight. Although for Chichiri, fighting wasn't his strong point but he knew a little.

"Ya betta come out right now, yer cowards!!" Genro was the first to break through the silence.

"Well well well. Look what we have here boys." a male voice said coming from the shadows and then out stepped nine men who were twice the kids' age or probably a bit older came out from the shadows smirking at them.

"They're kinda small to sell, don'tcha think boss? " one said.

"They may be just kids but we can still get money from these little pests. Besides.one with silver hair is very rare and we can make more money off of her." the first one that spoke earlier said as he eyed Usagi closely, an evil smirk appearing across his face. The others nodded in agreement, doing the same thing as their boss, which made Usagi cringe more in fear, dropping the tightly tied pork buns, but only making the boys even more angrier than they were then.

"Should've have known slave traders." Tamahome said with disgust, making the slave traders glare at them.

"You ain't getting Usagi." the boys glared at them even harder than before.

"Minna-chan. Let's go." Usagi softly pleaded and whimpered.

"Usagi, you go first. We'll deal with them." Chichiri said and the rest of the boys nodded.

"Yer hear that, boss. They think they can beat us up." another one said and they started laughing at their stupidity and foolishness, or so they thought, making the boys even angrier.

"Iie! I'm not gonna leave you guys here!" she protested.

"Good 'Cause not one's leavin' at all." the boss gestured his hands to the three on his left. "Get the girl first then get the other bakas." he ordered. The slave traders smirked and three of the nine ran towards the boys while the others just leaned against the walls and watched the 'entertainment'. Chichiri stayed behind to protect Usagi while the others charged forward and both sides clashed with each other, throwing punches and kicks. The one charging at Nuriko then jumped in the air and prepared to kick the lavender haired boy but he just rolled away from the attack. The slave trader then threw a punch at Nuriko's face who moved his head and grabbed his arm, throwing him over his shoulder and across the alley, sending him colliding with the wall, creating the shape of his upside down form there. The slave trader began twitching before he hit the ground, head first with a thud, swirls and stars in his eyes while more than half of his teeth were gone. The slave traders that were watching stared gaping at him in shock, their mouths dropping to the ground while Usagi and Chichiri had smiles on their faces, though Usagi was also worried that they might get revenge and they'll all attack at once at the same time. Nuriko stood there crossing his arms with a smirk on his face. *Having strong strength sure comes in handy.* he thought to himself, amused. Meanwhile, Tamahome and the slave trader that charged at him were exchanging blows and more blows when the slave trader shot a kick at Tamahome who back flipped, avoiding it. The guy <noticed I said guy, not boy> was getting angry by now and charged at the blue haired boy full speed when Tamahome jumped over him and kicked him in the back and he fell to the ground, his face eating dirt. The last of the three had done a high round house kick at Genro who ducked and did a leg sweep, knocking him to the floor.

"Hahahaha!!! Yer missed me!!" he laughed while bending over with one hand clutching his stomach and the other was slapping his thigh with the other hand. The slave trader clenched his fists and got up delivering a punch to Genro's face who straightened up by then and side-stepped, the blow missing him. The guy leaned a little bit too forward from the punch and the laughing boy tripped him, making him fall flat on his face. Genro was laughing so hard by now that he almost fell over and he didn't see someone coming up behind him, but someone else did.

"Gen-chan! Behind you!" Usagi screamed as she ran over to him. Though, at the last second, Genro saw him from the corner of his eye and turned around, his elbow connecting with the guy's abdomen and he doubled over, grunting in pain. Usagi stopped I her tracks, her hand over her chest, and let out a sigh of relief. The leader saw that she was alone, was also pretty close to him too, and reacted quickly to the advantage. He jumped in air towards, Usagi meaning to knock her over unconscious but didn't expect Chichiri to push her out of the way. So he kicked Chichiri instead who slammed into the wall unconscious, a trail of blood trickled down the side of his head.

"Chichiri!! / Ri-chan!!" Usagi and the boys shouted as they ran over to see if he was ok. Usagi sat down and then held her hand out, her palm over the little cut on his head where the blood was coming out from. A golden crescent moon faced upwards with a glowing red outline appeared on her forehead. All the slave traders stared in shock and fear as they unconsciously backed away. A golden red colored aura formed around her hand and then over the bleeding wound. Within a few seconds, the blood stopped, disappeared and so did the cut along with it, making the slave traders gasp.

"A witch! A demon! Sorceress!!" they began shouting and then ran away from the scene. Usagi then slumped over but Tamahome, being the closest one next to her, caught her before she hit the ground.

"You ok, Usa-chan?" they asked.

"Hai, just a little exhausted, that's all. Just a little rest and I'll be A-OK." she smiled and they nodded.

"Yea! Yer betta run yer cowards!!!" shouted Genro as he laughed again but then they all sweatdropped as Usagi's stomach growled loudly.

"Nani?! I'm hungry too, you know." she pouted and they shook their heads. A groan was heard and they all turned towards Chichiri who was shaking his head and slowly opened his eyes.

"Ugh What happened, no da?" he asked.

"Chichiri! / Ri-chan!" his friends shouted at the same time.

"Oi minna.I remember now no da. Daijoubu ka, no da, Usa-chan?" he asked and received a nod and a hug from her.

"I'm glad you're ok, Ri-chan." he hugged her back. She then remembered something and silently snickered before she pulled away from the hug. Somehow, her strength came back all she stood up and stretched while taking steps towards the wrapped pork buns. They also stretched but unlike her, they stood in one place. When Usagi thought she was close enough, she immediately grabbed the handkerchief and started running off as fast as she can through the streets. "Ja ne minna-chan!!!" she screamed, waving as she laughed at the same time.

"Hey!!!!!" they shouted as they ran after her. "Give us back our pork buns, Tsukino Usagi!!!!!!"

"Gotta catch me first!!!" she yelled and laughed once again.
Meanwhile, earlier ~

The slave traders ran for a good block away when suddenly, an idea popped into the leader's head causing him to skid to a stop, catching the other's attention.

"What's the matter, boss? They're gonna come after us if we don't get away!" one asked.

"We shouldn't be running away. That little girl had some sort of magical healing powers or somthin'. How could we have been so stupid to let this opportunity slip pass us?"

"Whata ya mean, boss?" another asked, voicing all their thoughts.

"Don'tcha get it. That little brat is worth a fortune if we sell her off. We'd be big time loaded.." the other's nodded once they finally understood, their lips curving upwards in an evil smirk. Then the heard a voice around the corner shouting 'Gotta catch me first!!!' and then snickered when they recognized it as their prey and their one thing to wealth. They nodded to each other and hid against the wall in the shadows, unbeknownst to anyone, waiting for the right moment to grab their prey.



Usagi kept running and at the same time, somehow laughing with her mouth full from eating the pork buns. She could hear the boys running through the crowd of people, shouting for her to stop and go back and they'll make her pay if she doesn't, but she ignored their screams and began humming to herself, still running of course. She was too busy enjoying herself and didn't notice anyone there until she was about to another bite when someone jerked her roughly to the side and covering her mouth before she could scream for help. She dropped the pork buns on the ground as they dragged her away back into the alley. No matter how much she struggled, she still couldn't get free for the grip of the person holding her was too tight. She then recognized them as the slave traders from before and her eyes widened, but then narrowed as she struggled even more. The slave trader holding her was getting really frustrated and with the hand covering her mouth, he hit her on the back of her neck making her let out a cry. She slowly began to weaken as her arms later went limp She struggled as long as she could to stay awake, but then she couldn't hold it any longer, as all she could see then was just plain black, darkness


me what you think people! I know I was mean to leave a cliffie but I want to have a lot of reviews or I won't continue this story, ya got me? Good!!! So if ya want to read more, then please review and email me at sailor_cardcaptor_ryoko@hotmail.com <mailto:sailor_cardcaptor_ryoko@hotmail.com> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ja ne!!!!!!!!!