Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka against the Dark Lord ❯ the mysterious letter ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER
Kaz: I don't own any of the characters here..
 
 
“ I can't believe how idiot my brother is!!” Miaka stamped her right foot with so much anger.
 
Miaka and Yui were on the top of Tokyo Tower. Since the book was sealed, they have decided to visit the tower once a week to watch the sunset. The refreshing view helps them to gain some peace of mind.
 
“Well I can't argue with that!” Yui was getting some snacks out her bag “ Keisuke is a total idiot! Do you want some?”Yui offered.
 
Miaka took everything from Yui's hands without any hesitation “ What are we going to do?”
 
“Wow Miaka! You're still crazy over foods…how can you manage to eat a lot at the time like this?” Yui almost dropped her jaw because of amusement.
 
“Are you crazy!” Miaka was starting to eat the huge French bread that they bought. “If I wont eat…this problem will drive me nuts!!”
 
“Okay..okay. Just hurry would you!” Yui reminded.
 
FLASHBACK
 
“KEISUKE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOST THE BOOK!” Tetsuya was also furious about what Keisuke did. “HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS!”
 
Keisuke was so ashamed “I'm sorry. I didn't tell you because I don't want you to be so worried.”
 
“OH REALLY! BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I CAN CRASH THIS HOUSE WITMY BARE HANDS!!!” Miaka yelled.
 
“I'm so sorry..Miaka…”
 
Miaka turned back at Keisuke. Suddenly, she felt guilt for being so rude to him. She knew that he would not want to loose it. After everything that happened, he would not let anyone to be harmed by the book again.
 
Miaka got up from the sofa. She walked towards the kitchen to get some drinks. Te conversation made her feel a bit thirsty.
 
“I guess we don't have any choice” Miaka carefully brought the tea that she prepared.
“What do you mean?” Tetsuya asked.
 
Miaka gave the first cup to Tetsuya “ Blaming Keisuke won't help us at all. All we have to do is to think of a better plan”
 
“I'm sorry Miaka…if only…if only..” Keisuke whispered.
 
Miaka walked towards Keisuke “ Would you stop that. It's not only your fault.” Miaka smiled. “ I know that you brought it to protect me…”
 
“ I guess you're right Miaka” Tetsuya continued, “Hmmm well…all we need to do is to get it back as soon as possible. Remember that book is too powerful. If it fall to the wrong hands…you know exactly what will happen.”
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
It was already seven o'clock in the evening when Miaka and Yui decided to go home. On their way, two owls, carrying a letter each, came out of nowhere.
 
“What the heck is this?” Miaka asked, “ Look! This letter is for me-”she was shocked.
 
Miss Miaka Yuki
Seven o'clock in the evening
Moonbay Street
Tokyo, Japan
 
Who the hell is the sender of this letter!! Miaka couldn't believe what was written on the letter. How the heck did he knows where we are right now! Is this some kind of a sick joke or something!
 
“Yui-”Miaka noticed that Yui seemed to be struck on the letter as well.
 
Yui had already opened her letter. What was written in it made her shiver. She couldn't understand the sender's point.
 
“YUI!”
 
“Lets not discuss it here…we better go to your place to settle this matter” Yui felt uneasy. Miaka you better prepare yourself. This letter…it's just…”
 
 
Kaz:Review pLease…