Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka against the Dark Lord ❯ tomite, rimudo, tokaki and tatara ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER
 
Kaz: I don't own the characters here in my story.
 
In the forbidden forest.
 
“ She's gonna be fine Tatara! You've got to trust her!”
 
“ Subaru… How… what should we do now?!”
 
“ I know it's a bit hard. Even I couldn't believe he has the ability to bring back the spirits of the dead.”
 
“We shouldn't left her in that place! I need to get back there to save my Suzuno,” Tatara was about to walked back when Subaru grabbed his arm. “ What? Please don't stop me now Subaru!”
 
“Okay if that's what you want then go!” Subaru yelled, “ But let me tell you this, if you go back there…. We'll never have a chance to rescue Suzuno as well as Takiko!”
 
“ But…”
 
“ Suzuno sacrificed her freedom for us! Now it's our turn to give something in return” Subaru continued, “ You need to get old of yourself. I believe in her decision.”
 
“ Subaru…. How are we gonna get her back!!” Tatara cried.
 
“ Don't worry I know exactly what we should do. Trust me…. we're gonna get them back…” Subaru smiled.
 
Gryffindor common room
 
Miaka, Harry, Ron and Neville were all taking a rest. They had just returned from their potions class. It has been two months since Miaka and Yui came to Hogwarts. A lot of new things happened to them. They have met a lot of new friends (Harry, Ron, Hermione…and oh… Neville), learned magic and of course last but not the least….Miaka has eaten a lot of new dishes.
 
Unfortunately because of what happened to Miaka on the sorting hat ceremony, students were still gossiping about her. Teachers were taking a lot of extra precaution as well. And the worst thing is, she was on Prof. Snape's Hate List just like Harry, Ron and Hermione.
 
“ I HATE HIM!!! I HATE HIM!! I HATE HIM!!!” Miaka screamed. “ urgh! What have I done to him! Why is he always picking on me?”
 
Prof. Snape scolded Miaka in front of the whole class. It was because she accidentally fell asleep in the middle of their discussion. And when Prof. Snape tried to wake her up, she smacked him on his large nose!
 
The whole class was so shocked on what Miaka did. When she finally went back to her senses, Prof. Snape was already burning with so much anger. She tried to ask for forgiveness but he didn't believe her. He took fifty points from Gryffindor. And not only that, she was put in detention as well.
 
“ AAAHHHHH!!! That was too much!! I didn't mean to hit him!!” Miaka was going crazy, “ He's so impossible!”
 
Ron laughed, “ Well he has always been like that…. Especially to Harry… But you know what you are awesome!”
 
“ What's awesome with that!! I just punched a teacher!!”
 
Harry nodded, “ Well yah…. You just punched Prof. Snape…. Do you know that no one has ever done that before!!”
 
“ Though I want to…. I still don't have enough courage to do that!!” Ron added.
 
“ So I agree that he deserve what he got from you” Neville said, “ He always scare me a lot you know”
 
“ Thanks a lot” Miaka was still upset, “ But your compliments wont help me on my detention!” she cried.
 
“ Don't worry… It'll be fine… Hagrid's woth you… “ Harry smiled.
 
Oh that's just so great! Hagrid…. The giant! Miaka told herself. She started to picture out Hagrid on her mind. Though his very nice… I'm still scared of him!!! He's just a bit odd…
 
Detention with Hagrid
 
Nine o'clock in the evening. Miaka was walking towards the forbidden forest alone. The only company she had is fang, Hagrid's dog.
 
Thank goodness, Hagrid was doing something important for the school, Miaka sighed.
I hate this feeling!! I really hate dark places!! Oh no! What if there are a lot of hideous creatures waiting for their victim!! What if someone attack me!! She cried.
 
Miaka held Fang's chain tightly “ Okay Let's do this!” she waved her wand “ LUMOS” suddenly the tip of her wand glowed.
 
Miaka smiled, “ Awesome”
 
In the forbidden forest.
 
The seven star warriors of Genbu, and Byakko were in a deep conversation. They were thinking of a plan on how they could rescue Takiko and Suzuno.
 
“ Do you think it will work?” Rimudo asked Subaru.
 
“ Well… of course…. We have to admit that we're nothing compare to his powers. We are not enough to save Takiko and Suzuno… that's why we need to ask for help… from the two remaining maidens” Subaru explained.
 
“ I doubt if the maiden of seiryuu will help,” Hatsui interrupted, “ I mean…. She's under Kotou after all…”
 
“I know that she had done a lot of evil and dirty tricks just to summon seiryuu,” Tatara continued, “ But… I know that in her heart that she's a good person.”
 
“ And how about Suzaku No Miko? I heard she's easy to be fooled! How could she fight a person who's too clever and tricky?” Amefuri entered.
 
“ It's true that she's aint that clever but her heart is pure and divine. I believe it's not that easy to fool her.” Tokaki explained.
 
“ So what are we waiting for? Tokaki, Rimudo… Go ahead and look for them. Tomite… Tatara… It's better if you'd help them…” Hikitsu ordered, “ I sensed that they're somewhere here… it seems that they're also looking for the book.”
 
Back to Miaka and Fang.
 
“ Oh dear! I'm so sleepy!”
 
Miaka and Fang have been searching for the piece that Prof. Snape asked them to get for almost one and a half hour. Unfortunately, they still couldn't find it.
 
“ Where the hell could it be?!” Miaka was looking around wishing she could find it when someone called her name.
 
“ Maiden of Suzaku” It was a voice of a man, “ It seems that Hikitsu's right. She's here.”
 
That voice… it seems so familiar…. And how the heck that he knows that I am the maiden of Suzaku? Miaka slowly looked back. She was startled on what she saw.
 
“ TOMITE!!…. And… Tatara!”
 
“ Long time no see!” Tatara smiled. “ How are you?”
 
“ I'm fine. But wait-” Miaka was still puzzled. “ How did you get out of the…” oh no! I'm sure that they know that we lost the book…. What should I do?
 
“ We know that the Book of the Four god's is missing” a handsome young man spoke. Miaka didn't notice that there's someone else with them because it was a bit dark. “So can you still recognize me, Miaka?” he smiled.
 
Miaka stared at him, “ O no… you can't be! Tokaki…. is that you?” she atartled. “ You look so… young!”
 
“ And handsome” Tokaki laughed.
 
Duh! You cannot fool me! You're already old!! Miaka thought of herself.
 
“ Suzaku No Miko, I am Roun Rimudo a genbu star warrior ” the man behind Tomite said, “ You need to help us! Something evil is going on! We're here to beg for you…. Please!! You've got to hear this!”
 
What's going on? What's this guy means? Miaka told herself.
 
 
Kaz: so tired….