Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka against the Dark Lord ❯ the alarming news ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER
Kaz: I don't own any of the characters here
 
In the riddle house
 
“ Is that true… Lucious?” Voldemort was sitting near the fireplace. He seemed to be a lot stronger than before. His powers and energy were swiftly coming back.
 
Lucious Malfoy, the leader of the death eaters, was standing right behind Voldemort. He came to visit and give his reports about the progress of their plans.
 
“ Yes… my Lord…. We did exactly what you ordered…” Lucious said.
 
“ That's good to hear…” Voldemort replied.
 
“ We spared no one…. my Lord.”
 
“ Great…. That's absolutely great…” an evil smile was drawn in Voldemort's face.
 
A little more time and soon my powers will come back to me, Voldemort thought of himself. He carefully picked the old Chinese book beside him. All I need to do now is to get the two remaining maidens. And with this book, I could be more powerful…. powerful as a god! Seiryuu No Miko…. Suzaku No Miko…. I'm gonna get you!!
 
Meanwhile in Hogwarts
 
“ Are you sure that she's alright?” Ron asked Yui.
 
Yui laughed, “ Of course she's fine… Don't worry… Miaka is ABSOLUTELY FINE…”
 
 
Miaka was eating her breakfast. All the students inside the great hall were staring at her. They almost dropped their jaw because of great amusement. She ate every food in the Gryffindor's table with just a zap.
 
“ Those foods are awesome!” Miaka smiled, “ I could feel my energy again!!”
 
Miaka stood up on the top of the table. Everyone, including Yui, never expected Miaka's reaction would be so much to bear. “ Yui!!! I feel absolutely GREAT…after two days in the hospital wing!!!”
 
Yui hid her face, “ That's enough okay Miaka!! Would you stop that!! Everyone's looking at you if you haven't notice Miaka Yuki!!” she whispered. She was so embarrassed on Miaka's behavior.
 
Suddenly a pack of owls, carrying letters and packages, came. Miaka quickly jumped down of the table.
 
“ What's with the owls?” Yui and Miaka said in unison. They were so puzzled about it.
 
Harry caught the newspaper that the snowy white owl dropped. “ Well these are the packages and letters that are sent to us.” Harry explained while opening the newspaper that he got.
 
“ BLOODY HELL!! I can't believe that there was another attack!!!” Ron was also reading the same newspaper. “ I'm sure that this is a work of the death eaters!!” His voice was full of anger.
 
Miaka stared on the headline of the newspaper. “ THE MURDERER STRIKED BACK AGAIN” then she carefully read the whole article.
 
“ This is just horrible!! How could they kill innocent people!!” Hermione shouted.
 
“Oh… no” Miaka whispered. “ Yui- ” she stared at Yui.
 
Yui looked worried too about the news. It seemed that she noticed the news as well.
“ Miaka, I felt it too…” she whispered “ We need to get the book as soon as possible”
 
“ Miaka… Yui!! Come on we're gonna be late for our class!!!” Harry reminded.
 
Defense against the dark arts class.
 
Miaka , Harry, Ron and Hermione went straight to their DADA class while Yui joined her fellow ravenclaw classmates to attend Transfiguration. Miaka couldn't believe that they were put in separate houses.
 
“That's so unfair!! Yui I don't want to go without you!!” Miaka cried like a little baby.
 
“ Miaka… you don't have any choice…you see”
 
“ But why?” Miaka asked.
 
Yui stared at her, “ Do you really want to know?”
 
“ Of course…. I want to know the truth. Why cant be I in Ravenclaw?!”
 
“BECAUSE ONLY CLEVER STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO BE A RAVENCLAW OKAY!!!”
 
Miaka tried to forget what Yui said to her. She's right… I'm far too stupid from her. Yui is a t total genius. She wasn't paying attention at the class at all. She was staring out side the room looking for an answer. I still don't understand… the attacks looked exactly the same in the muggle world… everything… especially the way they were killed…. Could it be? Could it be that the culprit is the same? I-if that's the case…. It seems that he's more powerful than I thought!! She looked so worried. Sweats started to drip down her forehead. There's no turning back now Miaka! All we need to do is to be more careful. I can't let him take others lives again!! I can't let him use the book for evil!!
 
 
Kaz: hmmmmnnnnnn… My fingers are getting numb….