Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka against the Dark Lord ❯ flashbacks of the past ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER
 
Kaz: I don't own any of the characters here.
 
 
“Have you heard the news? Dumbledore allowed transferee students here in hogwarts!!”
 
“ Really? But that's prohibited… right?! By the way, what school are they from? Beaubaxton…. Or Durmstrang?
 
“ No… I heard they are from an ordinary junior high school in Japan…”
 
“What!! And the school let them to accelerated to fifth year!!”
 
“ That's terrible!! Those students are worse than the muggles who are studying here!! I don't think they have something special….”
 
Ever since Miaka and Yui arrived, they have heard a lot of students who are against them. They said that they didn't deserve to be in there. And that they are are just ordinary muggles.
 
“AAAAH! These people are driving me nuts!!” Miaka said to Yui. “ They don't have a single right to humiliate us like that!!”
 
“ There's no point of getting mad! Come on! Just ignore them okay!”
 
The sorting hat ceremony was almost done. All incoming first year had been sorted to their proper houses. Miaka and Yui were the only two left.
 
“ Okay… transferee students it's now you're turn” Prof. McGonagall said.
 
“YUI HONGO!!”
 
Yui carefully went up. Se sat down on a chair. Afterwards, the dusty old hat was placed on her head. Suddenly she felt odd like she was going to be sick. It was because the hat was starting to read her mind.
 
“ Hmmmm… I see…. Yui Hongo…. You had experienced a lot of difficulties in your life… but it seems that you have managed to overcome them… That's really good to know… your intelligence… hmmm. Is totally outstanding… … I guess… this house will surely help you to enhance it more…” the sorting hat continued “ Then better be… RAVENCLAW!!” it shouted.
 
Yui was glad that it was over. The sorting hat made her a bit dizzy. She slowly walked back to Miaka. “ Congrats! Now it's my turn.” Miaka smiled. Yui decided to wait for Miaka rather than going to the Ravenclaw's table.
“ I hope I'll be in Ravenclaw too!,” Miaka whispered. Yui just replied with a smile.
 
“ MIAKA YUKI!”
 
Miaka was so nervous. She was afraid that the hat might place her in a different house. Her body was shaking. Her forehead was sweating like a pig. Se didn't know what to do.
 
Prof. McGonagall carefully put the hat on her head. Then she felt exactly what Yui experienced. The hat made her a bit dizzy. Suddenly, se felt as tough her head was going to burst because of too much pain.
 
“AAAAAHHHH!!!! MY HEAD!!!!” Miaka cried. Her head was aching to a great extent that she almost faint. Then flashes of her horrible past appeared.
 
FLASHBACK
 
NURIKO'S DEATH
 
“ I'm gonna get Mitsukake…. O-okay” Miaka sobbed. “ Y-you better hold o-on…. don't give up okay….” Tears kept on falling from her eyes.
 
Nuriko was badly hurt. He just fought one of the seiryuu seven star warriors alone in order to protect the sacred jewel of genbu.
 
Miaka stood. “ Tama-home… please take care of Nuriko for a while” And then she walked away to give a signal to Mitsukake. She wasn't still far when she heard Tamahome cried.
 
“NURIKO…NURIKO!!!”
 
Miaka immediately ran back. Tamahome was crying so hard. Miaka couldn't believe that Nuriko had finally given up.
 
“ No it c-cant b-be….Nuriko… cant be dead!! He can't leave us…. “ Miaka screamed. “He was just talking to me earlier… he's just sleeping that's all…. He's just fine… NURIKO IS NOT DEAD!!” she cried.
 
CHIRIKO'S DEATH
 
“ Chiriko… NO!!” Tasuki screamed, “ If you'd do that you'll die!! Let Mitsukake heal your wounds… “
 
Chiriko smiled “ I-If he do that…. Mi-Miboshi might c-come b-back…”
 
“Chiri-ko… please old on … don't leave me….” Miaka was right beside Chiriko, “ You can't leave me like this…” she cried.
Chiriko stared at Miaka “ Please hu-hurry… M-miaka… y-you're the only one who c-could s-stop h-her…. You better g-go now…”
 
“ But I c-can't leave you…”
 
“ Tasuki and… Mit-sukake…are h-here w-with me…” Chiriko was already gasping for is breath, “ You're the o-only o-ne who could stop….h-her f-from summoning…. SEIRYUU….d-don't w-waste…what ….I… sacrificed….f-for… you!!”
 
“Chi… ri… ko…” Miaka sobbed.
 
“ I'm h-happy…. I was..b-born as o-one o-of the s-seven…s-star… warriors…. O-of Su-za…ku” Chiriko smiled.
 
HOTOHORI'S DEATH
 
“ Hotohori!! You Lied!!! YOU PROMISE THAT YOU WON'T DIE!!” Miaka cried. She was holding the book of the four gods to communicate with the others. Yui wished that the two of tem returned to reality. That's why no matter how she wanted to help them, there was no way she could go back inside the book.
 
“ YOU PROMISED ME! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HOKU!!! HOW ABOUT YOUR HEIR…HOTOHORI!!!!! WHY!!!” Miaka screamed.
 
YUI”S ANGER
 
“Do you know what happened to me for the past three months” Yui yelled, “ YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THIS BURDEN INSIDE ME!!”
 
“Yui…” Miaka couldn't move a muscle. The shrine of seiryuu was sucking all her energy.
 
Tears started to roll down Yui's cheeks “ You have always been protected by Tamahome… ever since you got here…. But me…. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ALONE!!”
 
“ I thought you returned to save me…. BUT YOU ONLY DID IT TO SEE TAMAHOME!!!” Yui pulled Miaka's hair so hard, “ YOU ONLY WANTED TO SEE YOUR PRECIOUS TAMAHOME!!!”
 
“ YUI…NO!! It's not like that…” Miaka cried.
 
“ LIAR!!! I HEARD YOU MIAKA!! WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS!! I ALSO LOVE TAMAHOME!!! AND I'm GONNA TAKE HIM AWAY FROM YOU!!!”
 
TAMAHOME”S LAST GOODBYE
 
“ Let me hold you. …Miaka…”Tamahome whispered.
“Tamahome…I iwant you to hold me in your arms like this…forever…”
 
“I want too…. But…” Tamahome was slowly vanishing.
 
“ NO!! Oh NO!!” Miaka startled, “ NO! TAMAHOME!!!! TAMAHOME!!!!” Miaka screamed. It was too late. Tamahome finally vanished into thin air. E was sucked back to where he came from… back inside the book of the four gods.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Miaka was sweating so hard. She was catching her breath too. Prof. McGongall rushed immediately to help Miaka. Yui, Harry, Ron and Hermione, quickly ran to Miaka to support her. Miaka just collapsed while the hat was still testing her.
 
“ MIAKA WAKE UP!!” Yui held her tight, “ YOU CAN”T LEAVE ME!!! YOU”VE GOT TO MOVE ON!!!” she cried.
 
“Yui…. Nuriko…. Chiriko…Tasuki…. Chichiri…. Hotohori…. Mitsukake…” Miaka murmured.
 
“ No Miaka!!” Yui screamed.
 
“ I'm so so-sorry…”
 
“Miaka WAKE UP!!!”
 
“Tama…. Tamahome…..!!!… Please wait… for me…”
 
“ Let's bring her to the Hospital wing…” Prof. McGonagall ordered.
 
“Miaka… what's happening…” Yui cried. Tears kept falling from her eyes.
 
“ Yui… Yui…” That was the last thing Miaka said before she completely fainted.
Kaz: please review