Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Remembering the deceased... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note: K&K: Resurrector Sasume is a third saga to the series of K&K. It takes place two years after K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome.

K&K: Resurrector Sasume

She stares at the tomb stone. She begins to shed tears. She takes the flowers she holds in her hand and lays them down in front of the stone. She puts her hands over her face and crys. She then pulls her hands down across her face whipping the tears away. This was Kagome's first time in demon world since she had to bury her son two years ago. She had not seen Inuyasha or anyone she had known from here. Today was her graduation day, from high school. She had to tell her family what she had gone through while in demon world. Being forced to marry a demon lord to save the man she loves, being raped and held captured pregnant for nine months. Kagome then had to tell her family about her son's death. Kagome just stood kneeling down at her son's grave. She just stared at it and thought about her only two memories of him, his birth, and his memorial. "Kagome?!" Kagome had heard a voice from behind call out her name. She turned around and Sango was standing there with what looked like a little childs toy. "Kagome... its you!" Sango said. She ran over as Kagome stood up. The two of them hugged. Sango began to cry and Kagome added to her grief. "Its been so long!" Sango said. The two released each other from the hug and began to talk. "How have you been?" Sango asked. "Im... okay." Kagome replied with a little giggle. "Today was my graduation... I just thought I would visit him." She told her. "When I was walking by whats left of the house I seen this..." Sango held the toy up, showing it to her. It was a little yellow and blue toy now black from being burnt. "I wanted to give this to him." She said. Kagome didn't talk much. She felt if she talked that she would break down and cry. Sango walked over to the grave and placed the toy on top of the tomb stone. Sango then walked back over to Kagome. "Why dont you come with me to see the others?" Sango suggested. "Uh... I gotta get going... my mother is waiting for me to get to the school." She said before she grabbed Sango into a hug and ran off. Sango looked at Kai's tomb and walked away. The two girls had no idea that they were being watched the whole time. A young girl walked up to the grave. She had black hair. Her face looked somewhat like Sango's. He hair was braded. It was long, down to her lower back. She pulled out something from her shirt. It was a little sphere bottle with a cap on it. She poured a purple liquid from the bottle onto Kai's grave. It seaped into the ground and a purple smoke began to rise up. She then ran off.

~Human World~

"Shut up Kuwabara!!" Hiei said punching him dead in his face. "AH!" Kuwabara said falling to the ground. Kuwabara was looking around, then he started to moun louder. "Oh wait... I forgot... if Yukina were around she help me." Kuwabara said sadly getting up. "Well then you won't bother me anymore!" Hiei said extremely angry. Kuwabara said nothing. He just stood there looking down at the floor. "Hey guys!" Kioto said as him and Kurama walked up to them. "Where's Yusuke?" he then asked. "I dont know and dont care!" Hiei said. "Hello Hiei... hello Kuwabara." Kurama said. "What's wrong?" Kioto asked looking at Kuwabara's sad face. "I miss my Yukina..." He said sadly. "SHUT... UP... KUWABARA!!!" Hiei said punching him. "Yukina wasnt yours!" Hiei said with a tear in his left eye. He then ran off. "Hiei must still be upset about Yukina's death." Kurama said. "I dont understand why people get so emotionally attached... you just wind up getting hurt. Thats why you dont see me getting to close to anyone." Kioto said proudly. "Ahem..." Kurama said. "Oh... right... your an exception Kurama." Kioto replied. "You weren't to emotionally attached to Tiena? Your heart ached for months after you two broke up." Kurama added. "Well... Ia... Ia... gotta see if Hiei's alright!" He said running off in the same direction as Hiei. Hiei was sitting on a bench across the street from the ice cream shop. "Hiei are you alright?" Kioto asked approaching. Hiei didnt say anything, he just kept his eyes on the shop. "Hiei?" Kioto asked then looked over to what Hiei was staring at. "Oh..." Kioto said before he cross the street. He went right into the ice cream shop. He then walked out with a three scooped ice cream cone. "Here you go." He said handing it over to him. "Your okay right?" Kioto asked. "YUP! :-D" Hiei said slirping the ice cream. Hiei then got a glimps of the forest fire wreckage in his head. Hiei's face tuned sad again. But Meanwhile at the regrowing forest a man was standing over where Yukina had died. "Soon...no da." He said before walking off.

~Demon World~

Tamahome's hand healed and he went back to running the dojo training center. Things had been very sad around everyone since the baby's death. "HA!" He said making his move. "Hey!" Neonna said standing at the door. "Oh hey Neonna!" Tamahome said hugging her. "Shippo was somewhere behind me." She said turning her head to see Shippo hurrying to run up. "Thanks a lot Neonna!" Shippo said running into the dojo. Neonna laughed a bit. "So you gona do some training today Shippo?" Tamahome asked. "Yeah I am!" He said excitedly. Shippo had started to train with Tamahome. Neonna was walking to Tamahome's back room. "I'll get your towels." She said as she slid the door open. She was grabbed two towels off the bed when she seen a little bag in the corner of Tamahome's room. "Huh?" She said to herself. She left the towels on the bed and walked over and grabbed the bag lying in the corner. "What's this?" She asked herself. She looked behind her to make sure no Tamahome wasnt coming. She could here them training in the next room. She opened the bag and stuck her hand in it. She pulled out a picture of Miaka. "Miaka?!" She was suprised to see her picture.

~Tiena's New Cottage~

Sango was entering the cottage. "Hey Sango!" Tiena said. She was sitting on her coach sewing something. Sango took a deep breath and sat down next to her. "What's wrong?" Tiena asked. "I seen... Kagome today." She replied. Tiena stopped sewing and looked over at Sango. "She was visiting Kai's grave." She said. "This was her first time back here since." Tiena said. "Yeah... she was very upset... just wasn't the same Kagome." Sango said. "Well who has been the same since Kai's died." Tiena said shedding a tear. "Inuyasha sure hasn't." Tiena added. "I know I haven't... even after Miroku's death I haven't been the same... and Shippo has been kinda lost without Kagome." Sango said. "Yeah... Inuyasha just eats his food... goes for a walk, then sharpens his sword before he sleeps. He's waiting for the day when Sesshomaru returns... and when Kagome does." Tiena said. "Where is he now?" Sango asked. "The last time I saw he was sleeping in his tree." Tiena said getting up and looking out the window seeing Inuyasha still in the tree. "Yup... he's still there." Tiena said sitting back down.

~Dreams~

Inuyasha lyed in his tree sleeping and dreaming...

"Kagome's free! Your little twin friends got her out! They destroyed my palace! So I destroy your home!" He said pulling out a piece of lit dinamite. He then flinged it at Peril's house and flew off into the air. The dinamite then hit the house blowing it to pieces and tossing everyone away. They all looked up at the burning house. "KAI WAS IN THERE!!!!!!" Tiena yelled.

Inuyasha had nightmares of that very day he lost his nephew and one true love...

~Secret Hideout~

The girl that poured the liquid on Kai's grave walked up to a house deep in the woods. The house was green and with a little brown in it. The house looked as if it was camouflaged. She opened the door. "Im back! Are you?!" She asked. "Yeah Im right here! No da!" He yelled to her from another room. "Chiciri! I said stop saying that when your around me!" She yelled at him. He came walking out of the room. "Well sorry Ms. Sasume! No da." He then said. She took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. "Didn't I say to have the materials ready by now!!" Sasume yelled. "Well I was visiting the other girls grave! No da!" He said. "Well the four gods want this resurrection done tonight!" She screamed at his face. She then went into the next room to gather the materials together. She walked out and seen Chichiri sleeping on the coach. "Chichiri! wake up!" She screamed. "No da!" He said waking up instantly. "I dont even know why you became a servant resurrector of the four gods... or rather why they partnered you up with me!" She screamed. "Now lets go!" She yelled as they walked out of the house. "Okay! No da!" Chichiri said.