Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


~Kia's Grave~

Sasume and Chichiri were walking up to the grave when they seen someone standing over looking at the tomb stone. "Stop!" Sasume said grabbing Chichiri's arm and pulling him down behind a bush. "Who's that? No da." Chichiri asked. Sasume crunched her eyes and realized that that person standing there was the girl who was standing there early crying. She wore a short green skirt, a white shirt with a green calour and red bow tied to the calour. "I seen her earlier." Sasume said. "Well who is she? No da." Chichiri asked. "I have no idea... I just no that she's getting in the way of the resurrection." Sasume replied.

~15 Minutes Later~

Kagome started walking away. "Oh she's leaving!" Sasume yelled looking over at a very sleeping Chichiri. Sasume rolled her eyes and made a fist. She punched Chichiri right on the top of his head. "Chichiri wake up!!!" She yelled. "NO DA!!" Chichiri yelled being woken up in a rather painful way. "Look she's leaving!" Sasume said pointing over to Kagome walking away. Chichiri was rubbing his head. "Ya didnt have to hit me! No da." Chichiri said. Sasume giggled under breath and acted as if she didnt hear Chichiri. She quickly go up and ran over to the grave. Chichiri still rubbing his head got up and ran behind her. They stopped in front of the grave. "Okay get out the supplies." Sasume said to Chichiri. Chichiri reached into his bag and pulled some sphereical bottles, similar to the bottle Sasume had earlier. Sasume and Chichiri began pouring liquids onto the grave. They put the bottles back into the bag. "Four Gods... here your servants call... you requested the resurrection of a young child taken too soon... give us the power to rise this child out from death!" Sasume said looking up into the sky. Chichiri stood there looking up into the sky as well. Suddenly a huge light beamed down on the grave and lit up the sky as if it were moring. Then a blast took place blowing Sasume and Chichiri away from the grave. Sasume landed right on top of Chichiri. When the brightness disapeared they could see a little baby lying on his back with something big and goldish around his neck.

~Kagome's Walk~

Kagome was walking in the dark whiping her tears every second. She was thinking about her baby. She then suddenly heard a blast from behind her. She quickly looked behind her and seen the sky lit up. She thought not much of it. "Hmm..." She then turned around and started walking in the direction she was before. Then Suddenly she heard a noise that seemed like it was coming toward her. It was coming from in front of her. She looked up into the air and seen something dark in the sky coming straight toward her. Her legs began to shake. It then suddenly got closer and closer and closer. Whatever this was it was traveling fast and the wind of it was blowing into Kagome's eyes making them tear. She couldn't see as this thing approached. She rubbed her eyes and felt no breeze anymore. She looked up and seen... "Sesshomaru!" She said shocked. He stood there with an angry face.

~Human World~~The Next Day~

Kurama and Kioto woke up at their house. The sun was shining in through their window which was in between their beds. Kurama sat up, rubbed his eyes and yawned. Kioto woke up and went to do the same as Kurama but was distracted by the heaviness he felt on his lap. He looked down and on his blanket sat the neckalace! "Kurama look!" Kioto said with his eyes staring at the neckalace with disbelief that it was actually there. Kurama looked over. His eyes widened in shock. He then looked down on his lap but there was no neckalace there. Kioto looked over at Kurama. "Is your's there?" He asked. Kurama nodded. "No. Its not." Kurama replied. Kurama and Kioto looked at each other both thinking that they have yet another mission to accomplish.

~The Demon World~

Sasume and Chichiri were running to find that girl that was standing there at Kai's grave. Sasume was holding Kai in her arms with the neckalace around his neck. They tried to take it off of him but it just seemed to be stuck there. "You think she's the mother? No da." Chichiri asked Sasume as the two ran. "She must be she was crying at the grave and earlier she was with another girl." Sasume said. "Sooo... what does that have to do with her being his mother? No da." Chichiri asked. "She just acted more sad than the other girl... look I know its her and we just need to find her!" Sasume said running faster. Kai was looking as if he were about to cry. Sasume looked down at his little face with the maroon streaks below his eyes. She smiled but then heard some voices and slowed down. Chichiri slowed down as well. "What? No da." He said. "Listen." She said as she ran and hid behind a tree. Chichiri then caught eye of Kagome standing there with Sesshomaru on his cloud. Chichiri then jumped behind the tree as well and they listened. They could hear Kagome and Sesshomaru. "Where's my son!?" Sesshomaru demanded. "You killed or did you forget?!" Kagome yelled back. "Stop lying and give me my son!" Sesshomaru yelled coming close to her face. "You killed him you bastard when you destroyed that house!" Kagome said fearless toward Sesshomaru. "Stop lying!!!" He yelled again. Suddenly they heard a cry from behind. Kagome turned around and Sesshomaru looked in the same direction. "I killed huh?!" Sesshomaru said flying over to the tree. Sasume was scared to be found at this point realizing this man wasnt someone that should have the baby. Her heart raced as Sesshomaru began to slowly peak behind the tree where she was standing with holding the baby. Chichiri's heart was racing too. He knew Kagome must be the mother and Sesshomaru must be the... father. Sesshomaru's head moved slowly as he was about to catch eye of them...