Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


~The Demon World~

They could hear Kagome and Sesshomaru. "Where's my son!?" Sesshomaru demanded. "You killed or did you forget?!" Kagome yelled back. "Stop lying and give me my son!" Sesshomaru yelled coming close to her face. "You killed him you bastard when you destroyed that house!" Kagome said fearless toward Sesshomaru. "Stop lying!!!" He yelled again. Suddenly they heard a cry from behind. Kagome turned around and Sesshomaru looked in the same direction. "I killed huh?!" Sesshomaru said flying over to the tree. Sasume was scared to be found at this point realizing this man wasnt someone that should have the baby. Her heart raced as Sesshomaru began to slowly peak behind the tree where she was standing with holding the baby. Chichiri's heart was racing too. He knew Kagome must be the mother and Sesshomaru must be the... father. Sesshomaru's head moved slowly as he was about to catch eye of them. Sesshomaru pushed his body even more over as his hands were holding him up against the tree. He finally, quickly peaked over...

~Tiena's House~

Tiena sat down writing in her journal. She wrote everyday about her life. She wrote about her baby brother and how little time she had with him. One thing she wrote about everyday within every entry was about Kioto. She wrote about her relationship with him and how much she loved him but knew from the start that their love wouldn't outlast the pain and devastation they both felt for Kagome, Inuyasha and for each other. She could write about one simple thing that Kioto said to her for hours. Suddenly there was knock on the door. Tiena was a bit surprised about this because Inuyasha was right outside sleeping in the tree, why wouldnt he check who it was and then let them in himself? She got up and walked over to the door. She opened it up and there stood the love of her life Kioto and his brother Kurama. "Tiena." Kioto said nodding.

~The Feeling~

Inuyasha walked and walked. He always walked whenever he felt too much pain. He had been basically living a very depressed life for the past two years. Inuyasha had lost both his infant nephew and the love of his life and didnt know what to do with himself. He definately didnt want to lose his niece so he protected her with his everything. As Inuyasha walked he didnt realize how close he was to Kagome. He was no more than 1/3 of a mile away from her. He began to feel strong feelings in his stomach. The feeling were like the one's he had always felt whenever Kagome would be nearby or whenever she was coming toward him. He hadnt remember though, he didnt remember the feeling since he hadnt felt it since the day of Kai's memorial, the last day he seen Kagome. With every step the feeling got stronger and stronger until suddenly it began to fade.

~The Tree~

Sesshomaru peaked over behind the tree and he saw... nothing. The was nothing there. He was surprised. He thought he'd be seeing someone there. While Sesshomaru was examining the behind of the tree Kagome made a run for it. She ran as fast as she could and tried to run even faster than that. Sesshomaru looked and noticed her not standing there anymore. "You can run little bitch but I will catch you!" Sesshomaru said.

~The Hideout~

Sasume and Chichiri ran through the door of their hideout. The took a breath of relief since they had been running without stopping since Sesshomaru nearly caught them. "That was too close!" Sasume said. "Well Sasume when do you plan on giving that baby back to his mother? No da." Chichiri asked. Sasume looked at the tiny baby. "You know if you keep him you'll get too attached... and then if you get too attached you'll lose your job and definately wont get your request from the four gods. No da." Chichiri reminded her. "I know Chichiri but I refuse to give this child to a man like that. The mother seems like a good person but I wont even give the baby to her if it means that that monster could get to him. I mean why would the four gods allow someone like him walk this planet?!" Sasume said angrily. "Sasume whats more important to you? Saving this baby or getting your b..." Chichiri was interupted by Sasume. "Saving this baby... definately!" She said so certain of herself.