Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


         A/N: IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE THAN YOU MUST UPDATE AND TELL ME HOW I AM DOIN' SO FAR. MY NEW RULE IS THAT I       WILL NOT UPDATE UNLESS I HAVE 3 REVIEWS FROM 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

         ~The Search Is On~

         As the very tired Kioto and Kurama were waiting with Inuyasha in the first room while Tiena got their room together, Kioto began to feel a very strong   feeling all the way down in his gut. He felt something, a power or energy that the neckalace around his throat was letting off. The strongness of the energy     made him get up onto his feet. "Kioto where are you going?" Kurama asked as Kioto's legs began to move toward the front door. "I-I dont know     something... somethings happening... the neckalace is pulling me or something!" Kioto said as the front door opened up by itself. Kioto then started walking     out the door. Kurama and Inuyasha then got up and were following him. With every step Kioto's feet began to move faster and faster. Tiena walked out into        the front room and noticed that the three of them were no longer sitting there and the door had been left open. She ran out the door and seen Kioto running      and Kurama and Inuyasha chasing after him. She decided not to go follow them and shut the door. She sat on the floor and felt very nervous for some odd          reason. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. She got up off the floor and walked over to the door. "Inuyasha what are you boys doin'?!" She said as   she began to open the door. She opened the door and looked down immediately. She noticed that the feet were not Inuyasha's nor Kioto's or Kurama's.      She then slowly looked up and as she did she noticed the bloody knife in the strap of the skirt. She finally made it to the face and noticed... Kikyo! Tiena     stood in full frontal shock. Her mouth was wide open as well as her eyes. Kikyo put out her hand and grabbed Tiena's neck very tightly. She threw her to the     floor and locked the door. She went to the floor where Tiena was lying. Kikyo then reached down and began to strangle Tiena...

         ~Kagome~

         Kioto's feet just kept going, and going, and going. Inuyasha and Kurama followed right behind him. They were running as fast as they possibly could but          Kioto was out running him. "Kioto try an stop!" Inuyasha called out. "I cant!!" Kioto called out to them. Kioto began to feel himself slow down. Inuyasha        and Kurama were catching up to him at this point. Meanwhile, Kai just sat on his mother's chest. "Mama!" He called out. Kagome was still barley concious         and was very unaware of what was going on. She knew that her son was sitting on her wound. She could see and feel that he was chubby and so his weight   stopped the wound from bleeding. "Baby... I love you!" Kagome yelled out. Kai's chubby arms and chubby hands and fingers were touching Kagome's face.    Kagome was feeling a ton of pain all though she was in shock. Sasume came running along and seen Kai sitting on Kagome's body. Sasume was too far        away to see that Kagome's eyes were some what opened. She thought that she was dead. "Oh my!" Sasume began running up wanting to get Kai and see if      the young girl was dead or alive. In the back of Sasume's head she knew what had happened to Kai. She knew that since he was born two years ago and      was resurrected an infant, that he would age rapidly to the actually age he really was. As she came close to Kai sitting on Kagome's body, she seen a couple     of people coming. They were very close and Sasume knew that if she were ever seen by anybody that wasnt a resurrection, she would be immediately         disbared as a servant resurrector of the four gods and she would never get her request. She began to slowly walk backwards. Kioto, Inuyasha, and Kurama          got close but were not close enough to see Sasume as she ran off, leaving Kai sitting on top of Kagome.

         ~The Return Of Miaka~

         Chichiri ran as fast as he could with the very heavy pregnant girl, Miaka. He too would be disbared if anybody other than a person resurrected seen him. He      didnt want Miaka to see him for too long and remember who he was. He knew that she would soon be giving birth. She was very sweaty and so the cloth      that he had rapped her up in was becoming wet. "Who-are you?" Miaka asked a bit unconcious and out of it. Chichiri wouldnt answer and just ignored her   as he tried to get her home to Tamahome's Dojo. Finally Chichiri could see the Dojo. It was only a few hundred feet away. "Where's... Tamahome?" Miaka   asked. Chichiri yet again ignored Miaka. Now he was right in front of the Dojo. He stopped in front of the door. He was now sweating and breathing heavily       also. "Where are we?" Miaka asked. Chichiri reached into his bag and pulled out another sphereical bottle. He uncapped it. "Here drink this. No da." He          said. "Whad you say?" Miaka asked. Chichiri put the bottle up to her mouth and began to pour it in. She drank it fast. Chichiri then put the bottle back into    his bag, when Miaka began to have labor pains. "AHHH!!!" She screamed, getting her strength back almost immediately. Chichiri got nervous as he seen     through the Dojo front door a shadow coming toward as if they were about to open up and see him. The door began to slide open, very slowly. Chiciri               made a quick dash into some bushes as the door opened fully. Miaka screamed out. Tamahome looked down and noticed her lying there on the floor.          "Tamhome who is it?" Neonna asked approaching him from behind. She stopped as soon as she seen him collapse. "Tamahome!" She quickly ran up to him.      He was unconcious. She then finally noticed Miaka as she screamed out another agonizing pain. Neonna's mouth opened wide and her eyes opened big as      she couldnt believe them.

         ~An Amazing Find~

         The neckalace was still making Kioto's feet walk as Kurama, and Inuyasha followed next him. They then could see through the branches of the hanging trees,       Kagome lying on the ground, turning her head back and forth and a little toddler sitting on her chest. "Kagome!!" Inuyasha yelled running up to her. The         neckalace stopped pulling Kioto as it completed it's task. Kioto and Kurama ran up behind Inuyasha. Once Inuyasha got up to Kagome he grabbed Kai off    he not realizing it was him. Kurama grabbed Kai as Inuyasha handed him to him. Kai began crying in Kurama's arms. Inuyasha was looking at Kagome's       wound. "Oh my gosh!" He yelled. Kioto came up and ripped the sleeve of his shirt off. "Inuyasha hold her up! Hurry!" Kioto yelled. Inuyasha grabbed      Kagome's arm and her other side and pulled her slightly off the ground letting her waiste and legs remain as they were. Kioto began tearing up his sleeve into   strips of cloth. He then began rapping the strips of cloth around Kagome's body tightly. "Inuyasha..." Kagome said touching his face with tears coming down      her cheeks from her eyes. Her eyes were squinted. "...I love you." She continued. She then pulled herself up and kissed his lips.

         ~The Struggle~

         Kikyo had her hands gripped around Tiena's throat. Tiena was trying to hit Kikyo with her hands but she was losing strength with every moment that she   suffocated. Tiena tried with all her might to hit Kikyo, release her from her grip, and or gasp for air. Nothing she did helped. The more Tiena struggled, the   more tighter Kikyo's grip got arund her throat. Tiena then began gripping Kikyo's arms. Her eyes then began filling with water and were turning red. Her face    was also turning as red as a rose. "I should have killed you years ago! When you were that little brat that always wanted Inuyasha's attention!" Kikyo said.     Tiena took her last try to gasp for air. She began to losen her grip around Kikyo's arms and stopped struggling. Her eyes closed and Kikyo tightened one         last time and finally let go.