Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
        
   &nbs p;     A/N: This is the last chapter I am writing until I get more reviews. Sorry to my fan that actually does review.

         ~Tricked~

         Kikyo got up after strangling Tiena to death. She walked backwards toward the door and looked at Tiena's lifeless body. She the remembered Inuyasha and          knew that he would understandibly hate her for killing his one and only niece. Kikyo knew that he wasn't about to leave his niece for a very long period of      time and so she quickly opened the door very wide intending on dragging Tiena's body out of the house. "Im not dead bitch!" Kikyo heard from behind. She         quickly turned around to see Tiena standing there, full of life and very enraged. "I was taught that the best thing to do when someone stangles you is to play   dead... so they'll let go." Tiena said before she ran up to Kikyo quickly. Tiena made a fast punch right in her stomach. "Ah!" Kikyo yelled. She then quickly    pushed Tiena's face making her tumble to the floor. "Who taught you that one? Inuyasha?" Kikyo asked with her very soft spoken voice. She then pulled the        dryed blood knife from her skirt strap. "No! My father did!" Tiena sat on the floor for a second before she jumped up with a fly kick, kicking the knife right   out of Kikyo's left hand. As the knife flung in the air Tiena grabbed it. "Inuyasha taught me that!" She said sarcastically. Kikyo stood there as if she was not         frightened at all. "Tiena!" Tiena turned her head fast, after hearing Inuyasha's voice call out her name. Thats when Kikyo did a high kick of her own kicking    the knife, now out of Tiena's hand. She then grabbed it and ran out the door. Tiena ran after her but stopped a couple of feet away from the door. "Tiena!"      Inuyasha called again. Tiena turned her head and seen Inuyasha holding Kagome in his arms. And in Kurama's arms was a little boy. "Oh my gosh!" Tiena    yelled running up to Inuyasha. "What happened?!" She asked very nervously. No one said anything until they walked through the door. Tiena walked in last         and locked the door tightly. Inuyasha lied Kagome down on the sofa. "I'll get the medicines and herbs." Inuyasha said leaving Kagome there. "What        happened?!" Tiena asked again sitting on her knees by Kagome. "We found her stabbed. Inuyasha hurry up!" Kioto yelled. "Her bandages are begininning to          soak!" He yelled. "Oh my gosh!" Tiena said looking at the bandage around Kagome's body soak in her own blood. Kioto looked up at Tiena. "Tiena what      happened to your neck?" Kioto asked as Inuyasha walked into the room. "Kikyo... she was just here." Tiena said hestitantly. Inuyasha was just handing the        stuff to Kioto when he just stood in his place shocked. "Who's Kikyo?" Kioto asked as he pulled the bloody bandage off of Kagome and dropped little      drops of fluids into her wound. "Inuyasha she's alive." Tiena said. Inuyasha stood quiet. Tiena didnt even notice the baby Kurama was holding. Kai then          began to cry and put out his arms toward Kagome. "You want Kioto?" He asked thinking that he was possibly trying to grab for Kioto. Kurama walked        over to Kioto and Kagome and Kai jumped out of Kurama's arms and onto Kagome's face. "Baby!" Kurama said ripping him off. "How could she be      alive?!" Inuyasha asked. "I have no idea Inuyasha but she was here and she was stangling me. I played dead and got up and we fought a bit but she got    away." Tiena explained. Inuyasha was just so shocked. "I think that that girl Neonna would know what to do. I have no idea what to do to stop the bleeding.      Someone go get her!" Kioto said as the tone of his voice went from calm to worried. "I'll go." Kurama said. "No! We cant go anywhere!" Tiena yelled.     Kurama payed no attention and handed the baby over to her. "Kurama no!" Tiena said. She looked at Kai real quick and notice that his hair color was the          same as her's, Inuyasha, and her father's. "Kai!" Kagome yelled real quick before passing out right after. "Inuyasha where'd you find him?" Tiena asked.         Kurama stood at the door. "I dont know he was just sitting on Kagome." Inuyasha said, not paying too much attention. "Inuyasha..." Tiena said. Inuyasha          was still not paying any mind to her nor Kai. "Inuyasha... Inuyasha!" She finally yelled. "What Tiena?!" He asked angrily. "Look at this baby! Who does he       look like?!" She asked walking over to Inuyasha. Inuyasha took a good like at the baby. "It's..." Tiena's eyes filled with tears. Inuyasha tried his hardest to          hold them back. "... it's Kai!" She said. Kioto and Kurama's attention was fully focused on them. "It... it cant be! Kai is dead!" Inuyasha yelled. "Look at his         hair... the red marks under his eyes, his eye color is Kagome's exactly. "Guys! Kagome's pulse is feeling weak! She is losing massive blood!" Kioto said.        Kurama ran out the door at that moment. Tiena looked and seen something around Kai's neck. It went around his neck and down into his yellow shirt. She   pulled it out. It was one of Kioto and Kurama's neckalace. "Look!" Tiena yelled. she showed both Kioto and Inuyasha that Kai was wearing the neckalace.          "Its your Kioto! This proves it Kai! The neckalace probably wanted you to find him!" She said. Inuyasha was in shock yet again.

         ~The Birth~

         Miaka was in labor and Neonna couldnt believe her eyes. She ran out and dragged her inside trying to remain calm. "Neonna! Im in a lot of pain!" She     screamed. Neonna left her on the floor and went and dragged Tamahome in. She then shut the door quick. "Okay Neonna remain calm! This is probably a      dream but remain calm!" Neonna told herself. "Neonna!!" Miaka screamed. Neonna ran over and seen that the baby's head was already coming out of          Miaka. "Oh my gosh! This is no dream!" Neonna said. Neonna ran over to the fountain of water Tamahome had at the Dojo. She washed her hands quickly      and grabbed some towls. She ran over to Miaka. "Okay Miaka... I've done this before so I need you to push really hard!" She said Miaka began to cry      from all the pain and pushed her hardest. The baby then came out a little more. "Miaka okay another!" She said. Miaka gave another big push. The baby    came out more. "Okay... Miaka one more big push and your baby is here so come on!" Neonna said. Miaka listened to Neonna and gave one long hard big      push. The baby was instantly pushed out into the towl in Neonna's hands. "Its a girl!!" Neonna screamed.