Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Tiena’s House~

Kurama enters the door to Tiena’s house. He walks in to see an unconscious Kagome laying on the main sofa and Inuyasha kneeling down rubbing her head. “Oh hey Kurama.” Inuyasha said in a very calm manor. He seemed exhausted, and about ready to pass out. Kurama walked over to Inuyasha and Kagome and kneeled down next to him. “How is she recuperating?” Kurama asked. “Well she was bleeding uncontrollably, but now, thanks to Kioto, she seems to be doing good. She lost a lot of blood.” Inuyasha replied. “Inuyasha…” Kurama said hesitantly. “Huh?” Inuyasha said too tired to actually say the full word of “what”. “Inuyasha I must tell you something…” Kurama replied. Inuyasha looked at him nervously. He wasn’t ready for any more bad news. “I went into Peril’s house and… well… I found Peril dead… Inuyasha.” Kurama said. Inuyasha looked at him. He was just so exhausted from all that was going on. “I think I may know who did it. I seen this woman leaving her house just as I was getting close to it. She didn’t see me but… she looked somewhat vicious.” Kurama told him. “I rapped her body up in a blanket and placed her in her bed.” Kurama said. “What did… the woman look like?” Inuyasha asked with a voice that didn’t seem like his. “Well what I saw of her, she had kind of long black hair, uh… long bangs and she was about the height of Kagome. Infact her face… well she had like a remarkable resemblance to Kagome.” Kurama said. “I was afraid you’d say that.” Inuyasha said. “That was Kikyo… she’s the one that stabbed Kagome, and tried to strangle Tiena.” He said. “Oh my… well if this woman could be that crazy to want to kill Kagome, and Tiena, and to have killed Peril… don’t you think we should have some kind of protection for both of the girls… and including Kai and yourself as well.” Kurama said. “How is Kai anyway?” He asked. “Oh…” Inuyasha’s words were interrupted by the cry of a baby. “Well he was sleeping.” Inuyasha said. Suddenly the crying stopped. Out came Neonna with Kai in her arms.

~A Request Granted~

Sasume was ecstatic! She had nothing but pure happiness in her eyes. She was jumping up an down and in fact beginning to annoy Chichiri. “Chichiri, the four gods gave me my one and only request! Finally!” She said. “Yeah I know I was standing there with you when the notice came around. No da.” He replied. “Im so happy!!!” She screamed. Sasume and Chichiri were walking with the resurrection supplies ready for yet another one. Sasume finally noticed something. “Chichiri… why are we walking? GET MOVING!!” She screamed. “No da!!!” Chichiri screamed with fright. Sasume was holding Chichiri’s arm tight as she lead the way to her wish come true. “Sasume… he’s not going anywhere any time soon! No da!” Chichiri said. Sasume ignored him and they finally landed at the site. It was a gravesite under a tree. Sasume and Chichiri went through the whole procedure of a resurrection. Before they came up to the words to ask the four gods for the resurrection Chichiri felt he had to tell Sasume something. “Sasume… you do know that even though we’re resurrecting him… you’ll have no part in his life… you wont even be able to talk to him.” Chichiri said. Sasume nodded and smiled. “I don’t care… just the satisfaction of knowing that he will be alive and with the people that care for him will do me great.” She said. They began reciting the words for the request of the four gods. “Four gods please give us the power to resurrect this dead soul into their body. The name of this one dead person is…” Before they could finish the huge explosion took place. It was the resurrection explosion. Sasume and Chichiri both landed about 12 feet from the grave. “This is the one thing I hate about doing this. No da.” Chichiri said. He then got up as did Sasume. It seemed like her excitement had calmed like to anticipation. They waited for the smoke to clear. They then seen him. “Chichiri there he is!” Sasume said. “No da.” He replied. She grabbed his arm again and they ran to cloth the naked man they had just resurrected. After he was completely clothed, he was laying unconscious on the ground. Sasume looked at his face as she and Chichiri were kneeled down. She was lightly rubbing his cheek with her thumb. She looked at Chichiri kneeling down next to her. “He’s finally back Chichiri! My brother is alive again!…” She said. She looked back down at his face. “Oh Miroku!” Sasume said.

~Revenge In The Making~

“They’ll be so surprised when this suddenly starts happening. They’ll surely… freeze!” The man said laughing. “Souri!… Is that your name?” He asked as she approached. “Yes sir.” The girl said standing there. The girl had long black hair and red streaks in her bangs. Her eyes were purplish. “I’m going to need you soon… you need to pick something up for me.” He said laughing yet again.

~Tiena’s House~

Neonna came out with Kai in her arms. “Neonna? What are you doing here?” Kurama asked. “Well I wanted to give Tiena a break… she has been up with him for the whole night.” She said. “I still can’t believe he’s back.” She said kissing his head. “Where’s Kioto?” Kurama asked. “Oh he went for a walk about an hour ago.” Neonna said. “Oh.” Kurama replied. “Oh! Inuyasha, Kurama! I almost forgot to tell you guys.” She said. “What?” Inuyasha said. “Remember Tamahome and how I told you that his wife Miaka had died when she was pregnant.” Neonna asked. They both nodded. “Well his wife is too alive! She wound up on the doorstep of the dojo and was in labor. I delivered her baby girl.” Neonna said. Kurama and Inuyasha looked at Neonna like she was crazy. “What? Don’t look at me like that! Look something serious is going on here! How could both Miaka and Kai just be alive again after being dead for so long?!” Neonna asked.

~Outside The Window~

Kioto was standing outside the side of Tiena’s house. He was standing next to a tree looking up at the moon. Tiena could see him through her window. “Kioto?” She questioned herself in her head. She pushed the window open and jumped out. She walked up to him and realized it really was him. “Kioto?” She asked. Kioto turned his head and turned it back. “What are you doing out here?” She asked. “Just thinking…” He replied. “Oh… what are you thinking about?” She asked. “Hmm… well mostly… my father and…” He didn’t finish because Tiena interrupted him. “Your father?! I thought you hated him? I mean he killed your mother!” She said kind of mad. “Well you see I loved him he was my father and he usually gave me the things I wanted and I know that his feelings for me weren’t love but were power feelings. He wanted the best for me. I mean I don’t like him of course, but I have to love him. You know about that sort of thing Tiena. You don’t like your father but you must love him… he gave you life! If it wasn’t for him you wouldn’t be here standing with him me.” Kioto said. Tiena looked into Kioto’s eyes. “But I hate my father! He raped my mother! If he hadn’t done that I wouldn’t be here and he raped Kagome! He doesn’t deserve to live!” She said with tears in her eyes as she began to lose her self control. Kioto grabbed her arm. “Calm down… you didn’t let me finish with my sentence before. You didn’t let me tell you what else I was thinking about.” He said. Tiena looked at him. “I was thinking about… us… and the first time we kissed.” Kioto said looking deeply into her eyes. Kioto and Tiena moved in on each until their lips met.

Converting /tmp/php37dtqz to /dev/stdout