Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ The Blizzard Part # 1 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Blizzard Part # 1

~Outside The Window~

Kioto and Tiena kissed each other. This was the first time since before they broke up a year ago. Kioto then let go of the lip lock. “Kioto… I… I love you.” Tiena said to him. “I love you.” Kioto said back to her. Kioto went to kiss her again when this strong, freezing cold wind brushed over them. “Ooh… you felt thar?” Kioto said shivering. “Yeah! Where’d that come from?” Tiena said. Kioto grabbed Tiena and held her nice and tight. “We better get inside.” Kioto said. Him and Tiena began walking toward the house when snow began coming down. “I don’t remember it ever snowing here.” Kioto said. “The only place I remember it snowing in was Era.” Tiena said. “Well then we really better get inside and start that fire going.” Kioto said. The two rushed inside to get to the warmth of the house or so they think.

~Inside~

“Kagome!” Inuyasha yelled as she began waking up. “Ah…” She said in pain. “Inu…Inuyasha.” She said. Inuyasha grabbed her hand. “I’m here Kagome!” Inuyasha yelled. “…wa… where’s… Kai?” She said with her eyes closed in a weakened voice. “He’s right here!” Neonna said walking over and kneeling down next to her, with Kai in her arms. “Kagome… Kai… your baby he’s alive! Open your eyes and look at him!” Neonna said. “Inuyasha make her drink this!” Kurama said pulling a small antidote bottle from his pants pocket. “What is this?” Inuyasha asked. “I don’t quite know… I got it from Peril’s house. It says that it will heal the wound of anybody or anything.” Kurama said. Inuyasha quickly grabbed it from Kurama. “Kagome! I need you to drink this. It will heal your wound.” Inuyasha told her. As they didn’t realize what was happening, their breath was condensing with every exhale. The house was beginning to get cold. Kai stared to cry. Kagome opened her eyes slightly to see Kai. “Get Kai a blanket… its getting cold.” Kagome said. Neonna finally realized that it was getting very cold inside. It was starting to get to the point of freezing. The door opened and Kioto and Tiena came running in. “Whoa! Its freezing out there!” Tiena said. “Oh my gosh Kagome!” Tiena said running over. Kioto followed her. “When did she wake up?” Kioto asked. “Just about a mintue or so ago.” Kurama said. “Kagome drink this!” Inuyasha said putting it up to her lips. Kagome began drinking the antidote as Neonna grabbed a bunch of blankets and wrapped Kai up in them. “What is that?” Kioto asked. “Its an antidote.” Kurama replied. “Tiena its get some blankets! We need to kepp her warm.” Kioto said. Tiena ran up and got all the blankets she could. Kagome finished drinking the antidote and fell back asleep. “Wrap her up in these blankets! We can’t let her get a fever!” Kioto yelled as they all began wrapping Kagome in the thick blankets.

~The Dojo~

“Tamahome it’s freezing in here!” Miaka complained. She was gently wrapping Hope up in another blanket. “Yeah! It is!” Tamahome said. He ran over to the fire place. “Let’s get a fire going.” He said. Miaka was laying in the bed with Hope in her arms. She glanced out the window and seen that snow was falling down. It was coming down rather hard too. “Tamahome! There’s snow outside!” Miaka yelled. “Snow?! Yeah okay.” Tamahome said as he tried to get the fire going. The he noticed that there were snowflakes coming down into through the fireplace. Tamahome tried harder to get the fire started. Finally, after ten minutes the fire started. Tamahome got up and ran over to Miaka. He took the baby from her arms and placed her in a bassinet he had made her out of a basket. Tamahome went and lied with Miaka. They held each other and watched the snow come down until they fell asleep.

~A Dark Place~

“Here, you can wear this around your neck and shoulder. You can hold the baby in this while you carry the two others. You should get the baby first then the other ones.” He told her. “Your saving these children from their parents?” The young girl Souri asked. “Precisely. Their parents don’t want them.” He said with his soft deep voice. “Well… okay. My brother’s waiting outside, so I’d better get going.” The girl said. She left, going outside to where her younger brother was waiting. “Once I get those kids, then I’ll really have my revenge.” The man said. He actually had no idea that the girl wasn’t outside yet and heard his frightful words.

~A Plan Revealed~

The swept in and Sasume and Chichiri were worried about getting Miroku to Sango’s house in the village. The snow was coming down extremely hard. “Sasume! If we get Miroku to this girls house we’re probably gona have to stay there. No da.” Chichiri told her as they carried the unconscious Miroku. “I know!” Sasume said. “I have a feeling that you planned on us losing our jobs so that you could stay with your brother! No da!” Chichiri said. “I’m sorry that you have… to lose your job too… but I have to do what I have to do Chichiri!” Sasume replied. “Well…this job wasn’t so great anyways! No da!” Chichiri said. “Chichiri! I hate to say this but… you’re the best cousin any girl could have!” Sasume said.

~The Arrival~

Sasume and Chichiri arrived at the village in one piece with Miroku in their arms. “I think this is it!” Sasume said gesturing to the house in the village. “Here grab him!” She yelled because the wind was blowing so loudly. Sasume let go of Miroku’s legs and Chichiri was holding him under his arms. She knocked on the door. Sango answered the door. “Yes?” She said not noticing that Miroku was unconscious there in Chichiri’s arms. Miroku was wrapped up in his clothing that it was hard to see his face. “Can I help you?” She asked. “Can we come in?” Sasume asked. Sango was a little hesitant and then realized that it was cold out and that they may not have a home. “Okay… sure come on in.” Sango said. They entered the house. “Is your name Sango?” Sasume asked as Chichiri settled Miroku down on the comforter. “Yes. Who are you?” She asked. “My name is Sasume, and this is Chichiri.” Sasume replied. Sasume walked over to were Chichiri had put Miroku and took off the snow covered blanket on him. “And I believe you know who he is.” Sausme said. Sango stood in shock as she looked at the very much alive Miroku. “Miroku…” She said as tears began to form in her eyes. She ran over to him. “Miroku!” She yelled. “Who are you people?!” She demanded. “Sango… I’m Miroku’s little sister, and this is Miroku’s cousin. We’re servants of the four gods, and well I requested that we be able to resurrect him and they granted it.” Sasume explained. “Your Miroku’s sister?” She asked. “Yeah…” Sasume replied. “He never mentioned you.” She said. “Well while you guys talk… can I get a blanket!? I mean I’m freezing here! I just carried the love of your life about three miles in this weather and you don’t even offer a blanket!? No da!!” Chichiri yelled. “There is that room right there! But be quiet! Shippo and Kirara just fell asleep.” She said. “My brother and I haven’t seen each other in so long because he is supposed to think I’m dead. Because I’m a servant of the four gods.” Sasume said.

~In The Room~

Chichiri walked in the room and shut the door behind him so that the talking going on outside didn’t wake the ones in the room. He looked and seen a girl sneaking into the window trying to grab the little boy fox demon. He stayed quiet and the darkness of the room, she couldn’t see him. She was holding something in a little thing that went around her neck and shoulder. Chichiri stayed up against the wall. Suddenly the thing inside the thing around her neck started to cry. Chichiri then realized that it was a baby in there.

~The Dojo~

Miaka struggled to get up because of the weakness in her lower body. Tamahome was still sleeping. Miaka walked over to the basket where the baby was and she looked inside and the baby was gone. “Tamahome!!!” She yelled.

~The Room~

The girl tried to rock the baby to stop crying. “Shhh…” She said trying to calm the baby. She leaned her head out the window. “Hoshi! Come in here and get this little boy!” She yelled to him. Then a young boy came crawling in the window and lightly grabbed the little fox demon not to wake him. Chichiri walked over to them while up against the wall. The baby was still crying and the girl was still rocking her. “Shhh…” She kept saying. Then, Chichiri jumped out and grabbed the girls arm. “Ah!” She screamed.
Converting /tmp/phpU1wVGP to /dev/stdout