Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ The Blizzard Part # 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Blizzard Part # 2

~In The Room~

Chichiri grabbed the girls right arm as the girl rocked the baby with her left arm. “Who are you?!” Chichiri demanded. The girl stood scared and couldn’t move for she had been caught! She had been caught doing something good, not bad. She really wanted to protect these children but was now afraid that she wasn’t going to be able to. Souri is a girl that does anything that she puts her mind to. Carefully and slowly she reached down to her lower pants and pulled out a blade. “AH!!” She screamed stabbing Chichiri in the arm he had grabbed her with. Chichiri immediately let go in pain. “Hoshi go! Go!” She yelled as he began climbing out the window with a sleeping Shippo in his arms. “Huh?” Shippo said still asleep. Chichiri ripped the knife from his arm and grabbed his wound with his right hand. “Ah!” He yelled. Souri began climbing out into the snowy cold with a newborn infant, her little brother, a young fox demon, and herself. Her next target was Tiena’s house, to get Kai. After Souri had gotten out the window, her, and Hoshi began running. Chichiri threw himself out the window and began running after her. Sango and Sasume had not heard all that was going on. “Hey stop! No da!” He yelled. “Run Hoshi!” She yelled. Chichiri was catching up. Souri ran and ran until Hoshi had fallen. She leaned down to help him up but Chichiri had arrived. “Stop!” He said grabbing her. Souri’s eye’s widened as she had nothing she could do now. “What are you doing? No da.” He asked. “Look you don’t understand! These children are in danger!” Souri yelled out. The Village looked deserted as there were no people out. “Yeah! Come with me!” Chichiri said dragging her back to Sango’s house. “No!” She screamed and tried to pull away. “Listen to me! Your making a big mistake!” Souri said. Chichiri didn’t pay any attention to her words, he just kept walking with his hand tightly gripped around her left arm. Baby Hope was screaming her lungs out when Souri ripped her arm so hard from Chichiri’s grip that she fell onto the floor. Chichiri reached down to help her up. “Stop! These kids are in terrible danger! You can help me! Please! Your killing these children if you take them back there!” Souri yelled out almost in tears. Chichiri finally stopped and listened. Hoshi was standing there still holding Shippo tightly to keep him warm. “Someone is after them!” She said. “Who?” Chichiri asked. “A mad demon! He’s fixated on revenge against someone!” She said. “What… what’s his name?” Chichiri asked. “His name is Naraku. He’s scary and he sent me to get them. He said once he has these kids… that he’ll really have his revenge. He set up this whole blizzard to slow everyone down!” She told him. They stood out in the cold dark snow. “He wants me to get these children and take them to him. I’m supposed to pick up one more child and then return to him.” She said. “Why is he doing this?” Chichiri asked. “I don’t know. He’s angry at someone and wants revenge so badly. I thought that I’d take the children and disappear. I would never hurt children! Not ever! But if I don’t deliver he’ll come and get them himself! But if I don’t deliver and they’re not here, then there’s no one to get. Help me save these children. I’m headed to my brother’s house. He lives in the mountains. Please… help me.” Souri said looking deep into Chichiri’s eyes. She gave hima guilty look. Chichiri had a feeling about this girl. He felt that possibly she was telling the truth. After thirty seconds, Chichiri took a chance and decided to help this girl with the children. “Okay, I’ll help.” He said.

~Tiena’s House~

“Here Neonna, I’m gona put Kai back to bed.” Tiena said walking over and grabbing Kai from her. Tiena went back to the room to put Kai asleep. “Kurama where’d you get the antidote from?” Kioto asked. Just before Kurama answered, Tiena came back out. “I got in from Peril’s house. I found her dead on the floor.” Kurama said. “Peril’s dead?!” Tiena asked with tears beginning to form in her eyes. “Yes, she was stabbed multiple times. I wrapped her up in a comforter and lied her on her bed. Inuyasha thinks some girl named… Ki…” Kurama was interrupted by Tiena. “Kikyo!?” She said. “That bitch is obsessed with Inuyasha! She stabbed Kagome, tried to strangle me, and killed Peril. It seems like she’s going to the extremes with every move.” Tiena said. “Wait… Inuyasha. Weren’t you and Peril together at one time?” Tiena asked. “Yeah. Right before me and Kikyo were together.” He said. “She’s doing something… and I think that this snow has something to do with it.” Tiena said. “I think we should go and make sure that Peril’s body isn’t gona be damaged by this blizzard.” Kurama said. “Yes! There’s a mountain behind her house. An avalanche could occur and destroy her house.” Neonna said. “I’ll go with you Kurama.” Kioto said. “If you go, I’m going Kioto.” Tiena said. “Can I come?” Neonna asked. “Sure.” Kurama replied. “Tiena I think you should stay here with Neonna. It’s dangerous out there and you could get hurt.” Kioto said. “No! Kioto I don’t tell you what to do, DO NOT tell me what to do! Inuyasha watch Kai!” Tiena replied walking out into the snow. Kurama shrugged his shoulders at Kioto and walked out behind her. Then Neonna and Kioto followed. “Inuyasha…” Kagome’s voice said. Inuyasha had been worried about Kagome and didn’t care about anything else surrounding. “Kagome!” Inuyasha said excitedly. “Inuyasha… where is everyone?” Kagome asked in a raspy, whispering voice. “They all went out somewhere.” Inuyasha replied not wanting to tell her about Peril. “It’s snowing outside.” He told her. “Where’s Kai?” She asked. “He’s sleeping in the room.” He replied. “Oh Inuyasha… it’s just us here… you, me and Kai. One happy family.” Kagome said smiling. Inuyasha smiled. “Inuyasha… I love you.” She said. She reached her arm up behind his head. Inuyasha slowly went down and kissed her.

~The Dojo~

“Tamahome! The baby’s gone!!” Miaka yelled. Tamahome immediately woke up and jumped off the bed. “What?!” He asked. “She’s gone! Someone took the baby!!” Miaka cried out. She began falling to the floor. Tamahome ran over and grabbed her before she hit the ground. “Maybe she fell out.” Tamahome said knowing that that was not a possibility. “Tamahome find our baby! Find Hope!” Miaka yelled. Tamahome looked in the basket and seen a small piece of paper. He grabbed it and read it.
To The Parents of Hope,
I regret to inform you that I had to take your daughter because she is in grave danger. A demon by the name of Naraku wants to steal your daughter and kill her. I don’t know why, but I do know that she will be safely returned to you as soon as this is all over.
Sincerely,
Souri Kamazake

~Avalanche~

Kioto, Kurama, Tiena, and Neonna are all walking to Peril’s house. The snow is coming down heavily and there is almost no visibility. “Kioto! Hold my hand.” Tiena said fearing that she would lose him. “I think we should all hold hands so that we don’t get lost.” Tiena said. Tiena grabbed Kioto’s and Neonna’s and Neonna and Kurama were hesitant to grab each other’s hands but eventually did. They were all now walking to Peril’s house. Suddenly out of no where, Neonna spotted a human figure walking through the snow. “Who’s that?” Neonna asked letting go of Tiena’s hand and pointing. They all looked. The figure was getting closer to them as they got closer to it. They were walking next to a big mountain. Tiena squinted her eyes. “It’s that bitch Kikyo!!” She said letting go of Kioto’s hand and running after her. “Tiena!” Kioto yelled running after her. Kikyo spotted them and ran. Kurama and Neonna stood there and then finally started running slowly behind Kioto and Tiena who were very far up. Kikyo ran behind a huge piece of the mountain and Tiena and Kioto followed. As they turned behind the big rock, Kikyo was no longer in sight. They were standing in front of a big cave in the mountain. “She’s in there!” Tiena yelled running in. “Tiena!” Kioto yelled following behind her yet again. Now Kurama, and Neonna were just coming around the big rock and seen Kioto and Tiena run in. They stopped and Kurama looked up. He could see the snow coming down off the top of the mountain. “Avalanche!” Kurama yelled. He grabbed Neonna and ran the opposite way of the cave. The snow cam crashing down covering the entrance to the cave, trapping Kioro and Tiena inside. Kurama, and Neonna ran as the snow fell down behind them. “Run!” Kurama yelled. Kurama and Neonna ran and ran until the snow stopped falling behind them. They stopped. “We outran the avalanche!” Neonna yelled out. “Yes, but Kioto and Tiena are stuck in the cave!” Kurama said. Suddenly the ground below Neonna and Kurama began to shake. “Whoa… what’s happening Kurama?” Neonna said as the ground shook harder. “I… I don’t know!” He said. Suddenly the ground beneath them collapsed and Neonna and Kurama fell endlessly with the remains of the snowy ground.
Converting /tmp/phpWWVjD4 to /dev/stdout