Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ The Blizzard Part # 3 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Blizzard Part # 3

~The Cave~

“Tiena!” Kioto called to her. She was deep into the cave and he could not see her. “Tiena, where are you?!” He called. “Kioto?!” She called back. Her voice echoed through the cave. “Kioto! Kikyo’s not in here!” She said. “Tiena, come back! There was an avalanche or something! I don’t know, there’s snow covering the entrance to the cave!” He said. He could hear Tiena’s footsteps run toward him. Soon she was out of the darkness. Tiena stopped when she seen the snow covering the cave. She was breathing heavily. She ran over to the snow and began to try and dig out. “Tiena!” Kioto said running over to her. “We need to get outta here Kioto!” She said. “Tiena, you could kill us! The snow could come falling in on us! One wrong move and we could both be crushed!” He said, she immediately replied. “And we’ll definitely die if we stay here!” She continued to dig. Kioto grabbed her right arm. “Stop!” He said. Tiena did. She released her arm from his grip and went and sat down on a rock. She began to cry. Kioto went over and sat next her. He put his left arm around her shoulder. She put her hands over her face and sunk it in to Kioto’s chest. “It’s okay Tiena, I promise we won’t die in here!” Kioto told her.

~The Fall~

Kurama and Neonna fell with the remains of the ground that had collapsed beneath them. They kept falling endlessly in this dark black hole. They fell for about a minute, and then they were in daylight. They landed in water. The water was warm. Neonna and Kurama made it to the surface to see green grass, sunlight, full blown trees, and absolutely no snow. “Where are we?” Kurama asked. “I have no idea.” Neonna replied. Kurama turned around to see a huge ongoing brick wall. He felt the wall, while Neonna looked up at it. She could see the stain glass windows. “It’s a castle.” Neonna said. “My castle!” A voice from behind said. Kurama and Neonna turned to see Naraku standing with two guards on the big wooden door. Neonna and Kurama realized they were in a mote. “Naraku! I knew you couldn’t nave been dead!” He said. “Your right.” Naraku replied with a laugh. “I was expecting my son, but I guess I could kill you now.” He said. Neonna became frightened. “But… I would really like for Kioto to witness me tear his brother from limb to limb.” Naraku said. “Get them out of there.” He said to his guards. They jumped into the mote and grabbed Neonna and Kurama. They tried to fight the guards off but it was no use. “Take them to one of the guest rooms, and make sure you lock that door tight!” Naraku said before going inside.

~On The Run~

Chichiri, Souri, and Hoshi were all on their way to Souri, and Hoshi’s brother’s house. They walked through the heavy falling snow with Shippo, Kai, and Hope. Chichiri went to Tiena’s house and stole him right from the room. He was reluctant to take Kai, realizing that he was home again. But he did. “Thank you…for helping us.” Souri said. “I’m not helping you, I’m helping these children stay alive.” He said. Souri nodded. They walked for about and hour when they could finally see a lighted house on a small mountain top. “We’re here! That’s Lantis’s house!” Hoshi said. Chichiri was thrilled to be able to get up there. They finally made it to the top and knocked on the door. A woman answered. She was very pretty. She was also young looking, but could very well be over five hundred years old. “Can I help you?” The woman asked with her sweet voice. “Um, yes, does a Lantis Kamakaze live here?” Souri asked. “Yes, he’s my husband. Come in. You must be freezing.” She woman said. “Excuse my manners for not asking you in when I opened the door. It must be freezing out there and you have such small children. I‘m Reain, Lantis‘s wife.” She said. They stood in the middle of the room somewhat uncomfortable. “Lantis!” She called. As soon as Lantis entered the room they finally felt at home. “Lantis!” Hoshi called. He put Shippo on the couch and ran over and hugged his brother. Lantis was a bit shocked to see his brother and sister after so long. Lantis picked Hoshi up and hugged him. “What are you guys doing here?!” Lantis asked happily. “Oh… we were in the neighborhood.” Souri said sarcastically. “We saved these little kids!” Hoshi said. Souri put Hope down on the couch as well and went over to hug her brother. Chichiri stood there. “Can I take your coat?” Reain asked to Chichiri. “Oh yes thank you.” Chichiri said settling Kai down on the couch and taking his coat off. He looked at Reain’s face after he put Kai down. She looked like she knew him. She gave the sleeping baby a weird look and walked away. “You guys must be starving. We have plenty of food in the kitchen.” Lantis said leading them into the kitchen. Chichiri went as well. After they had left the room, Reain came back in. She went and picked up Kai. She seen his scars under his eyes, but wasn’t able to confirm her speculation by that nor by the color of his hair. She pushed his silver hair from covering his forehead and seen the crescent moon in the middle. She then knew that this baby was related to the demon she hated most, and a child she had left behind.

~The Letter~

Sasume and Sango talked for about a half an hour until they realized that Chichiri was gone in the room for a long time. “Where is Chichiri?” Sasume asked. Her and Sango we sitting on the coach letting Miroku rest his head on Sango’s lap and his in Sasume’s. “Oh, he’s probably in the room sleeping.” Sango replied. “Yeah, something like this would wipe him out. Punk!” She said. “He looks nothing like you and Miroku.” Sango said. “Oh, he, has is from our mother’s side. You probably noticed he doesn’t have a whole in his hand.” Sasume said. Sango nodded. “Well I’m just gona go check on him.” Sasume said. She went over and opened the door and felt an immediate chill. Kirara rubbed up against her leg. “Aw…” She said picking her up. Sasume looked in the cold room and notice that Chichiri was not in there and that there was snow all over the place and the window was open. Sasume put Kirara down and walked over to shut the window. She did and seen a letter in the snow on the bed. She read the note which said.
Sasume, Sango-
A girl and I took Shippo, Kai, and Hope away for a few days. These children are in terrible danger. Sasume, Kai was back with his mother. These children are going to be killed if we don’t take them with us. A demon by the name of Naraku is after them. He wants revenge against someone and wants to kill these children. He has set up this whole blizzard. We have gone to the girl’s brother’s house and I will return in a couple of days to see if it is safe enough to bring the children home.
Sincerely,
Chichiri

“Sango!” Sasume called. Sango came I immediately. “Where’s your cousin, and Shippo?” She asked. “Here read this.” Sasume told her. Sango began reading it and as soon as she seen the name Kai she stopped. “Kai? He died.” She said. “No, Chichiri and I resurrected him.” Sasume told her. “I have to get to Kagome and tell her!” Sango said. She was about to run out of the room when Sasume grabbed her arm. “He’s already been with her! Read more.” She said. Sango continued to read and stopped when she seen Naraku’s name. “Naraku!?” She yelled out. “You know of him?” Sasume asked. “He’s dead!” She said. “I guess not.” Sasume said. “I have to get to Inuyasha and Tiena right away!” She said running out of the room. Sasume picked up Kirara again. She walked out into the main room where Miroku was. Sango got on her coat and was ready to run out the door. “Maybe you should wait until the snow stops.” Sasume said. “No! You don’t understand how dangerous this demon is! And he’s after the children! I have to go now.” Sango said. She rubbed Kirara’s head and kissed Miroku’s. She was then out the door and into the cold.
Converting /tmp/phpPVH4kz to /dev/stdout