Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ The Blizzard Part # 4 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Blizzard Part # 4
~Two Days Later~

~The Question~

Sasume sat under the tree with the snow still falling all around. She has nothing on but her usual outfit: a blue robe with a long gray dress. She was not cold at all though. She was scared about the latest events happening and was scared that Chichiri was being too trusting as usual and putting not only himself in danger, but the children as well. They may be in danger now, but by doing this Chichiri could be putting them deeper in. Sasume grabbed the jewel attached to the necklace around her neck. “Four gods… I know I have sinned in the past few days. I need your help in finding my cousin, Chichiri. I need to convince him to return the children at once.” Sasume began to tear as she betrayed the four gods and was now asking them for something major. “Please…” She said. She closed her eyes and felt in her body a reply. “Sasume, you have sinned and betrayed us… the punishment you undergo is losing your position as a servant of the four gods. But the extenuating circumstances regarding the children make us consider your request. We will grant you your request but as soon as you have gotten the children to the safety of their parents and homes, you will be permanently expelled of the servants of the four gods and will have to return your jewel.” The four gods had communicated with her. “Thank you.” She replied.

~The Cave~

Tiena woke up in Kioto’s arms. He was still asleep. She woke up remembering the night before. She was wearing no clothing, neither was Kioto, but his necklace. They were rapped in Kioto’s big glue robe. She smiled and kissed his face. She then lied back down into his arms. She wasn’t tired but enjoyed the moment. She was remembering the amazing night before. She was actually a little thankful that the avalanche had happened and that Kikyo had lead them into the cave. She was happy to be with Kioto, and alone with him.

~The Night Before~

Kioto and Tiena were sitting on small rocks. Kioto was able to make a fire with little damp twigs in the cave. He used the necklace to start a flame on the twigs. Tiena sat in Kioto’s arms as they watched the fire burn. There was no food and they could only rely on eating the snow. “Kioto…” She said. “Hmm?” He replied. “We’re going to die in here aren’t we?” She asked. Kioto said nothing. Tiena pulled away from his arms and turned and faced him. “Well if we do… I’m glad that we die together.” She said. Kioto reached out and kissed her. That kiss began a night of passion. They consummated their love for each other that night. “Kioto, I love you.” She said to him. “I love you Tiena.” He replied. Tiena went to touch his necklace but he immediately stopped her. “What?” She asked. “You can never touch this necklace.” He said. “Why not?” She asked. “They’re very sacred and only meant for Kurama and I to touch. It protects any children Kurama and I may have from harm, but that is it. It kills anyone who even attempts to ouch it!” He said. Tiena smiled. “Does it protect you from any harm? I mean I know that it can reunite your brother and you, and open up portals and clear paths, but can it protect you from any harm?” She asked. “Well from mine and Kurama’s experience… no, it can’t.” Kioto said.

~The Locked Room~

Kurama and Neonna woke up in the very comfortable room. Naraku had them locked in the most luxurious room in the castle, next to his of course. They were locked in Kioto’s old room. There was only one king sized bed in the room. Kurama let Neonna sleep in the bed, while he slept on the floor. The pillow’s were the most comfortable they both had ever felt. “Oh, good morning.” Neonna said to him. She was getting out of the bed when she seen his eyes open. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. “Good morning.” He said. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and then it opened. In came a man. He was a servant that brought them breakfast every morning. “Oh, hello.” Neonna said. She walked over to him as he wheeled the cart in. Neonna began brushing up against him. “So… how long have you been working here?” She asked in a flirtatious way. She gave the eye contact to Kurama as he got up and got the fire poker by the fire place. “Your very muscular.” She said feeling at his arms. “You think so?” The man said responding to her flirting. “Absolutely!” She said. “Well Naraku does require for all his workers to maintain fitness.” The man said proudly. Neonna smiled when Kurama hit the man over the head with the fire poker. Neonna moved out of the way as the man fell unconscious. “Let’s go!” Neonna said as her and Kurama ran out the door.

~Sango’s House~

Miroku had woken up two day prior to today. He was very restless though. Also his eyesight was a little weak, but he did not remember anything of his death. He could only remember when the huge burning branch had fallen on his head during the forest fire. Sango was taking amazing care of him and Miroku was happy to have his sister in his life again. He did not know of Chichiri being around though. “Where’s Sasume?” He asked waking up to Sango sitting next to him on the bed. “I don’t know, she said she was going out for a little while and would be back soon.” Sango replied. Every time Sango would look at Miroku, she couldn’t help but smile. Sango did not tell him of the children being missing. Her and Kagome would talk and she would discuss it with Inuyasha, Inuyasha, and Kagome were both very happy to see Miroku and were surprised but were also worried about Kai. They would all talk with the very worried Miaka and Tamahome. They were also very worried about Kioto, Kurama, Tiena, and Neonna‘s where abouts. “Sango… where is Shippo? How come he hasn’t been with Kagome?” Miroku asked. “Oh… he… um… he went to…um… he went on vacation… yeah that’s it!” Sango said. Miroku was a little confused but didn’t bother to question. “Come here.” He said with a weak voice. Sango leaned in closer to him. “Marry me?” He asked with a sweat but still weak voice. Sango smiled emotionally. “Yes!!” She yelled out.

~Peril’s House~
“Kagome you don’t have to do this.” Inuyasha said. “Your still in healing. And it might not be a good idea to be walking all around while crazy Kikyo is still at large.” He said. “Yes! I have to keep myself busy so I don’t worry about Kai.” She said in a rushing manor. They walked into Peril’s house. The snow had stopped and the sun came out, but it was still very cold out. As they walked in the house they could see the trail of Peril’s blood. Kagome took off the big sheet she was wearing around her since she didn’t have a coat. “As soon as I get my son back, we’re gong back to the human world.” She said. “I cant take much more of this!” Inuyasha walked over to her body which was wrapped in a blanket. The blanket was stained. “Before you go, we have to have a burial for Peril.” Inuyasha said. Kagome nodded and looked at the shelf which held all of Peril’s antidotes, and potions. She read through the labels aloud: Human to Demon, Demon to Human, Burns, Slashes, Draining a demon… Kagome stopped as soon as she seen that one. She grabbed it off the shelf. She then read the inscription in her head. “
Can drain the powers of any demon for the rest of their lives.” She then quickly stuck the potion into her pocket while Inuyasha wasn’t looking. She then looked back on the shelf and saw the reverse of that potion. Recharging a demon. She then took that one as well and put it in her pocket. Suddenly there was a pound on the door. Kagome and Inuyasha looked frightened of the sudden loud and strong pound at the door. “Peril! It’s Hiei!” The voice from behind said.

~Lantis’s House~

As the days past, Chichiri noticed Reain’s quick attachment to Kai. She stayed completely near him, guarded him, and favored him from the other two children. Souri didn’t notice anything but her attraction for the goofy Chichiri. She had only met him uncasually two days ago but felt an attraction. Hoshi and Lantis were spending brotherly time together and Shippo demanded to know where he was, and where Sango was. Souri had to tend to baby Hope which was very easy for her since she had taken care of Hoshi ever since he was an infant. Very unexpected, there was knocking on the door. “Oh, I’ll get it.” Reain said leaving Kai on the floor. She opened the door and in stormed Sasume. “Chichiri! I know you think your helping these children but your not!” Sasume said very angry. “Sasume!” Chichiri said stunned to see her. Souri looked at her scared and shocked. “I have spoken to the four gods and they told me that these children are safer at home and with there parents!” She said grabbing Hope from Souri. “Hey! Look…Sas…ume? Im trying to help these children and this crazy guy Naraku is after them!” She said yelling in Sasume’s face. “Yeah well the four gods have told me that the children are much safer at home and in the care of their parents! And that is exactly where I’m taking them!” She said grabbing Kai’s hand. “Oh finally I can go home!” Shippo said. “But wait who are you?” He asked. “Do you know Miroku?” She asked quickly. “Yes.” “Well I’m his sister and this is his cousin.” She said gesturing to Chichiri. Shippo was a little shocked but was about to walk out the door with Sasume and grabbed Kai’s other hand. Kai began walking yesterday and it was a shock to them all that he learned so fast. Sasume and the children had made it out the door. Kai was wearing heavy clothing as well as Shippo and Sasume held the baby in her coat to keep her warm. “Hey Sasume!” Chichiri yelled running out after her. Sasume ignored him and continued to walk. He grabbed her arm. “You can’t just leave! No da.” He said. “Listen Chichiri! It’s bad enough that we have to return our jewels! Just let me take these children home!” Sasume said. There was a moment of silence between them before Sasume continued with the children back to their home. Chichiri didn’t stop her, he just let he go and walked back inside.

~The Journey Back~

Sasume and the children had walked about a mile before they decided to rest under a tree. “Sasume is it? I’m tired and Kai’s hand is becoming very sweaty!” Shippo had said. Sasume was very tired and warn out from walking in the thick, packed snow holding a eight pound baby. “Okay… we can stop and take a rest but only for a couple of minutes.” She said as they walked under the tree. She sat down still holding the baby. Shippo let go of Kai’s hand and sat on the floor. Kai walked over and sat next to Shippo. They rested for a couple of minutes. Shippo had fallen asleep. Sasume just sat and looked at Hope. She then leaned her head back up against the tree, The was a sudden shake of the ground. Sasume picked her head up and looked around. The shaking got stronger. “Huh?” She said. Shippo was still sleeping and then suddenly the ground began to brake beneath them, just as it did with Neonna and Kurama. Sasume tried to get up but her heavy coat was weighing her down and she had the baby in her arms. Suddenly the ground collapsed and Sasume and the children fell through the blackness along with the tree and the remains of the ground. They too were going to fall through a portal.

~The Cave~

Tiena and Kioto had both woken up and got dressed. Hours had gone by and they ate the snow for breakfast and were now bored. They just sat around and did nothing in the dark cool cave. Kioto sat on a rock and sharpened his sword with a rock. Tiena walked over to him with a twig in her hand. “Wana play tick tack toe?” She said. Kioto smiled and excepted her offer. He put his sword in his sheeve and got up to find himself a twig. “Oh… sorry I though you would use your sword to play.” Tiena said. “Yeah right!” Kioto said as he looked on the ground. Tiena started to giggle. She looked over at the blocked entrance to the cave and seen a lot of the snow begin to fall in. The sun was melting it. Suddenly everything started to rumble. “What’s going on?!” Tiena said. Kioto looked above him when a bunch of rocks came piling down on him! “Kioto!” Tiena screamed running over. She dodged other rocks falling until it completely stopped. She got over to the rock pile in which Kioto lied under. “Kioto!” She screamed. She began to pick the rocks off. She was getting to the bottom of the pile when she began to feel a rough texture. She pulled another rock off and seen that she was touching
the necklace!
Converting /tmp/phpjIfAk4 to /dev/stdout