Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ The Blizzard Part # 5 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Blizzard Part # 5

~Hours Later~

~Hyrule~

Kurama and Neonna were running about the castle looking for a way out. They were a bit surprised that there were no guards on that floor that they were on. There was not an unlocked door, nor a person around either. “Where is everyone?” Neonna asked as both her and Kurama tried to open each door. “I don’t know, Naraku must have known that we were going to escape.” He said. “You think this is a trap?” She asked. “I’m not sure.” He replied. They tried every door. After they tried to open twenty doors on a forty door floor, they finally were able to open one. “Kurama I opened one!” Neonna yelled. Kurama walked over. They stood in the door frame and looked at the long staircase that was in the room. They looked at each other in question whether they should go down it. “Do you think we should go?” Neonna asked. Kurama said nothing and looked back at the staircase. He could see that it curved so it must have been a spiral staircase. He took a deep breath. “Well… I would say we have nothing to lose.” Kurama said. They walked up to the first step and stopped. Neonna grabbed his hand. They looked at each other and smiled. “Lets go.” She said. They walked down the huge spiral staircase. It curved many times and was also a little dark. Once they reached the bottom step they could see another door. Kurama let go of her hand. He walked up to the door and turned the knob. It was not locked. Neonna came forward and Kurama pushed the door open to see Naraku standing there, awaiting them.

~Peril’s House~

“I’m sorry Peril.” Hiei said looking at her lifeless body. He felt very bad that she had died such a horrible way. He wanted to find the person who did it and he wanted to slaughter them. “Who did this again?” He asked. “Her name is Kikyo. She somehow got resurrected just as my son did, and Miaka, and Miroku.” Kagome said. “Where’s Kurama?” Hiei asked. “We don’t know.” Inuyasha said. “He, his brother, my niece and Neonna disappeared about two days ago and we haven’t heard from them since. They were on their way here.” Inuyasha replied. “Naraku is also alive I guess… he wants revenge on us, all of us.” Kagome said. “I think we should kill him and kill him now! He probably already killed Kurama and Kioto and the two other girls!” Hiei said. “Hey one of those two girls is my niece!” Inuyasha said angrily. “Oh you wana fight you half breed dog demon?!” Hiei said. Inuyasha jumped up and Hiei went after him. They stood face to face with much anger in them. Kagome suddenly came between them. “Boys! We have more serious things to think about!” She said. “We should try and think positively! And he is after my son and a Shippo, and Miaka and Tamahome’s little girl who just happened to have been born only the day that she was taken! “ Kagome said with even more anger than they had. They began to back off each other. “I have not been able to be with my son for even one day since the day he was born! And no one! NO ONE is gona take him from me again!” She said.
~Lantis’ House~

“Why didn’t you go with her?” Souri asked Chichiri. “Um… I need you to come back with me.” He said. “What? Why?” She asked. “You were working for this Naraku guy. You know where he works and what he wants. No da.” Chichiri said. “I know as much as you do.” Souri said. “Yes… but you worked for him so you know things more in detail.” He said. “Get ready… we need to get back there. And it might be a good idea to leave your brother here. No da.” He said. Souri nodded and went into the room to get ready. They had no idea that Reain was watching and listening to every word they said.

~Hyrule~

Naraku stood right in front of Neonna and Kurama as they stood in the doorway which lead to the main entrance to the castle. “Going somewhere?” He asked. Neonna began to worry and her eyes began to tear. Naraku stepped back. “ Come out!” He said. They walked out into the main area of the castle and stood. There was also no guards standing in this room either. Kurama felt useless for the first time in his life. He had his necklace but it wasn’t going do him much good. Neonna held Kurama tight. “Well we cant have you bad demons running around my castle trying to escape at any cost. So I really wanted my son to watch as I slaughtered his brother… but I guess that isn’t going to happen so I’ll just have to do this now.” Naraku said. Neonna grabbed Kurama tighter. She became hysterical. Kurama put his arm around her. Naraku pulled out his sword. “I could resort to other killings but I want this to be excruciating for both of you!” He said. He walked up to them. He put his sword up… “Naraku stop!!” A familiar voice from behind said. Naraku turned around. Neonna and Kurama could now see who it was. It was Tiena. “Tiena! Sesshomaru’s little girl. Oh and my son’s whore!” He said. “Tiena?” Kurama said with Neonna still attached to him. “You leave them alone Naraku!” She said calmly taking two steps forward. “So where’s my son I’d certainly like him to watch as I also kill you as well!” He said. “Oh you won’t be killing anyone today.” Tiena said. Naraku ignored her and asked his question again. “Where is Kioto?” “Kioto is… dead.” She said with tears in her eyes. Kurama and Neonna both began to tear up also. “You let them go Naraku!” She said. “Or what?” He asked sarcastically. “I’m pregnant Naraku!” Tiena said revealing yet another shocker. “I’m supposed to believe that?” He asked. “I can prove it.” She said putting out her fit. She let her hand lose a little bit and the jewel on the necklace dropped down. “She is pregnant!” Kurama said. “You are.” Naraku said. Tiena put it around her neck and put her hand behind her and pulled a knife from the strap of her dress. “Now let them go or I’ll kill myself and your heir!” She said. Naraku was nervous. He had been backed in a corner and was unsure what to do. Tiena just stood there fearless and angry.
Converting /tmp/phpCoPO8R to /dev/stdout