Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Saying Goodbye ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


~Tiena's House~

Neonna, and Sasume have just arrived at Tiena's house with the children. "This is it!" Neonna said in relief. They had been walking and running on and off for about two hours with the Kai, Shippo, and Hope. "Oh finally!" Shippo yelled out. Sasume was just so happy to be there. She hadn't talked much despite Neonna's efforts to spark up a conversation. Neonna would ask Sasume questions, and Sasume would reply with a yes or a no. She didn't get into details and actually talk to Neonna. This all made Neonna feel like the way back to Tiena's house was longer. Sasume was just so scared to tell Neonna anything. She was scared to trust her. She was in so much grief over the rape. She wanted to speak with Chichiri badly. As they all approached the door to Tiena's house, Kagome opened it. Her eyes buldged when she seen Kai. Her mouth opened. Neonna was holding Kai in her arms feeling like a child his age was to young to walk that much. Kai stuck his arms out and smiled as soon as he seen his mother. "Kai!!!!! My baby!!" Kagome said grabbing him into her arms. She squeezed and kissed him dozens of times. Her yelling happiness was heard by everyone in the house. They all came running to see what was going on. Inuyasha seen Kai in Kagome's arms and came running. He ran and hugged Kagome and kissed Kai's forehead. "Kai!" He yelled out. "Inuyasha! My baby! He's home!!" Kagome screamed out. As Inuyasha showed his happiness on the outside, inside his head he was thinking about what Kagome had said about leaving as soon as she got her son back. Inuyasha wanted her to have Kai back, but definately didn't want her to leave him. "Here gimme her." Neonna said taking Hope out of Sasume's hands. "I better get her home." She said. Shippo ran in and hugged Kagome's leg. At first he felt ignored. He realized that Kagome had never really met Kai. He was happy and smiled. "Shippo! I know you took care of Kai!" Kagome said petting his head with her left hand. Shippo smiled. "He took care of all of them." Sasume said. Sasume went and sat down on the sofa to rest. Neonna was walking out of the house when, "Oh I'll go with you." Hiei said. "Oh... okay." She said wearily. "Um... you don't have to go if you don't want to." She said as they began walking. "Well the woman that killed Peril was never found so... I think I should go." He replied.

~Hyrule~

Kioto dropped the sword on the floor next to Naraku's mutilated body. He ran over to Blix and Kurama. "Listen, he's still breathing." Blix said. Kioto listened closely and could hear Kurama's raspy breathing. "Yeah... barely." Kioto said relieved. "We gotta get home." Kioto said. Blix and Kioto stood up. "Blix can you grab his arms?" Kioto asked as he grabbed Kurama's waist. Blix did so. "Now throw his arms over my shoulder." Blix placed Kurama's body leaning over Kioto's shoulder and they began to walk. "Thanks... for taking care of Naraku. You tired him out." Kioto said. "Well he did the same to me." Blix said with a smile. As they made it outside of Hyrule Kioto remembered Tiena. "Oh shoot. I have to get Tiena." He said. Blix said nothing for a second realizing that Kioto was Tiena's boyfriend. "Um... I know where Tiena is..." Blix told him. "Huh?" "Well, you see you left her with my friend. Renea, she lives in the treehouse in the Dead Forest." Blix replied. "That girl that lives there is your friend? And who exactly are you again?" Kioto had realized he didn't really know who this guy was. "Oh... I'm sorry. I'm Blix, Neonna's cousin. I guess it's just a coincidence that where you left Tiena, was my best friend's house and that I'm your brother's girlfriend's cousin." Blix said. "Yeah, your telling me." Kioto replied. "If you want, I could go get her while you bring Kurama home." Blix suggested. "Really? You'd do that?" He asked. "Yeah sure." "Thanks." Kioto said nodding his head. They stopped walking. "Well I guess I'm going that way." Blix gestured east of where they were standing. "Okay thanks again." Kioto said before they parted ways. Kioto then continued on back to Tiena's house.

~The Dojo~

After a very awkward walk, Neonna and Hiei had arrived back at the Dojo to deliver back Hope to her parents. Neonna stepped up the two steps and knocked on the door. "Tamahome! Miaka!" She yelled out. "It's me Neonna." She said. Finally she seen someone the shadow of someone behind the door. The door slid open and Tamahome was standing there. His reaction was a bit similar to Kagome's. "Miaka! Miaka!" He yelled grabbing Hope from Neonna's arms.

~One Day Later~

~Tiena's House~

Everyone was sitting outside for it was a beautiful day. Kagome was sitting inbetween Inuyasha's legs. They were a happy couple. Kai was running around with Shippo. Miaka and Tamahome were there also. Miaka was sitting on the grass with everyone feeding Hope. Tamahome was beginning to run around with the boys. Neonna was sitting next to Miaka making funny faces at Hope. Sasume sat next to Hiei who was sitting next to Kagome and Inuyasha. Kai and Shippo were running around laughing as Tamahome chased them. "Gimme your money!" He said laughing out. "I think he wanted a boy." Miaka said laughing at Kagome. "Well maybe you should have more kids!" Kagome said smiling. "Yeah right and go through that pain again!? Ah... I probably will have more." Miaka said. "I know I would like to have a couple more." Kagome replied looking at Inuyasha who's eyes widened. "So Neonna, do you want any children?" Miaka asked. Neonna said nothing. She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Sasume where's Sango and Miroku?" Neonna asked quickly changing the subject. "Um... I'm not sure. This morning I told them I was coming here and that everyone would be here." She said leaving it at that. Everyone became quiet and just watched as Tamahome chased after Shippo and Kai. Then, out from the woods surrounding them, Kioto came holding Kurama over his shoulder. Everyone got up and Tamahome stopped chasing after Shippo and Kai. Shippo also stopped. Kai was unaware of what was going on and just ran to Kagome. Kagome picked him up and just watched as Kioto came toward them. Neonna squinted her eyes. She then went running to Kioto who stopped when he seen her coming. "Kioto what happened?! Is he okay?! Is he alive?! Is he dead?!" Neonna asked quickly becoming hysterical. "Kurama!" She yelled out. Kioto said nothing. Everyone then came running. "Hiei! Help me with him." Kioto said. Hiei came over and grabbed Kurama's feet. "Oh Kurama." Neonna said crying. She realized he was breathing by the loudness of it. "It took us a while to get here. His wound began bleeding again. Kioto had dry blood all over his body. They brought him into the house and placed him on the sofa. "Kioto where's Tiena?" Inuyasha asked. "We all thought you were dead." Kagome said. "It's a long story I'll explain later. All I can tell you is that Tiena is on her way back here. She's safe." He said. Neonna just cried by Kurama. "Are you okay?" Kioto asked Sasume. "Yeah..." She said unaware why he would be asking her that. "I gotta go wash off. Neonna you need to come down! I need you to check him. I need to know what to do. He has a deep wound and one of his organs is sliced." Kioto said grabbing her arms. She was breathing heavily. She swallowed and took a deep breath. "What happened?" She asked. "It was an accident..." Kioto explained to her everything. Neonna nodded her head. "Well by knowing this- he'll probably need surgery." She said.

~On Their Way~

Tiena and Blix began on their way back to her house. Before leaving Renea, she thanked her for allowing her, a stranger to stay there. She said her goodbyes and was sad to leave Taio. Her and Blix were just at the end of the Dead Forest. "Blix... I assume you met my boyfriend- Kioto." She said. Blix had explained everything to her as soon as he got there. "I can't believe what a small world this is." She said. "Yeah... I know." They could just see the mountains that her and Kioto was trapped in during the blizzard. "Blix, I know you have feelings for me, right?" She asked him. Blix ignored her question. "You know I climbed up that mountain a bunch of times." He said. Tiena looked at him. She realized he was ignoring everything she said and so she just listened to him. "When I went up there, I seen that there were craters on the top. You see how it's not pointy like a regualr mountain?" He asked. Tiena nodded. "Those crated are deep! Before the blizzard hit here, they were just empty, very deep craters. But after all the snow had melted, well now their full of water. It's like a whole ocean up there now." Blix said. Tiena smiled. "Blix stop." She said. They both did so. She looked him in the eyes. "Blix, I care for you as a friend, a best friend, but I love Kioto." She said. "I know." He said before he kissed her lips. They then continued walking. Tiena allowed kiss, feeling sorry for him. She knew what he was feeling. When she first went to the human world, she fell in love with a human boy, he had no idea that she was a demon and as soon as he found out he broke up with her.

~Another Day Later~

Tiena and Blix were only a couple of miles from her house. They hadn't said much to each other since the kiss but Blix had showed her the craters full of water on the top of the mountain.

~Tiena's House~

"Kioto how come you didn't go with them?" Kagome asked. "I want Tiena to come with me. I mean I think that going back to the human world is going to be a permanit arrangement. I want her to be there with me throughout the whole thing. I actually- want to marry her." He said. "When is Kurama getting the surgery?" Inuyasha asked thinking about something. "I'm not sure. I guess he may need it soon as possible. I'd like to be for when it happens. He may die but I need Tiena to be there with me." He said. "I'm sure he'll be okay." Kagome said. "Well at least his best friend and the girl he loves will be there for him now. He could die during the surgery, or I guess he die recovering from surgery." Kioto said scaring himself.
About an hour later... Tiena opened the door. Inuyasha was sleeping on the sofa with Kai sleeping on his chest. Kagome sitting on her knees on the floor playing with Kai's silver hair. Kioto sitting next to her on the floor thinking about Kurama and Tiena. None of them heard her coming in. "Hello?" She asked walking in with Blix behind her. Kioto looked up as soon as he heard her voice. He then got up and Kagome did too. "Shh..." She said walking over to Tiena. "Kioto!" Tiena whispered. She jumped into his arms. He was so happy to see her. Blix kind of looked sad but acted like he was happy. "I missed you so much!" She said. He kissed her. "Kagome!" She said hugging her. "He's sleeping." Kagome said with a low voice. Tiena looked over at Kai and Inuyasha and smiled. "Thanks a lot." Kioto said to Blix. "Uh... Tiena... can we go for a walk? I need to talk to you." Kioto said. "Yeah sure." Tiena said. They walked out the door. "It's looks like it's going to rain." Tiena said as the walk began. "Tiena, when I was- at Hyrule, before I killed Naraku, I accidently stabbed Kurama with my sword." He said. "Oh my goodness! Is he okay?" She asked. Kioto said nothing for a few moments. Tiena looked in his eyes. "He's not dead. But he needs surgery, he's probably getting as we speak. I cut an organ when it happen. He could die." "Oh my goodness! Where is he now?" She asked. "He's in the human world. And... I'm gona go there. I was just waiting for you to come back." He replied. "Why?" She asked. "Well... when I go there, it's going to be a permanit stay. I'm not coming back here." He told her. "What?!" "I want you to come with me. Tiena... will you... be my wife?" Kioto asked smiling at her. Tiena's eyes began watering. "I want you and I to move to the human and get married. I love you Tiena." He said smiling even bigger. "Kioto... I can't go with you." She said. Kioto stopped smiling. "Why not?" He asked. "My brother could die! I have to be there for him while he recovers. And it's gona take a long time for him to recover. Why can't come?" He asked again. "Kioto, I love you but I can't go to the human world. I just can't!" She said. "Why not?!" He asked very dissapointed. "Because! I've been there before! I was treated terribly! I went with Kagome. They treated me like I was less than they were! I had a boyfriend... I truly loved him. He had no idea I was a demon and when he found out, he broke up with me and... Kioto it hurt so much! I never felt that pain before. I can't go back there! I won't go back there!" She said as she began to cry. "Not even for me?!" Kioto asked very angrily. "Not even for my brother who could be dieing?!" Tiena said nothing for a minute. Her and Kioto just stared each other in the eyes. Soon they were scared out of the stare by a loud thunder. It then began pouring raining on them. "Kioto I can't go." She said. "I love you." She said as she put her hand out to his face. Kioto jerked his head from letting her touch him. He just Kioto nodded his head no.
The rain had them completely soaked. They, then again were just staring each other in the eyes. "Kioto say something." She said. "I thought you... loved me." He said as his eyes turned a little red. Tiena could tell he was crying by the color of his eyes but couldn't see his tears. "I do love you." She said. "No you don't. You never did... Tell everyone I had to go. Have a nice life Tiena." Kioto said as he began to leave. "Kioto wait!" Tiena said hysterically. She grabbed his arm. She didn't want him to leave. "Kioto please!!" She said. Kioto tried to pull away but her grip was too tight. "Kioto!" She yelled. "Please!!" "Get off of me!" He said pushing her hands off his right arm. He then ran off. "Kioto!!" She said falling to her knees. "I love you!!" She said. She put her face into her hand and leaned on them as she cried on the now muddy ground. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She picked her head up and looked behind her. There she saw a soaked Blix. He helped her up and she leaned on him hysterically crying as they walked back inside the house.
~To be continued in K&K: The Disaster~





Converting /tmp/phpwH2TLU to /dev/stdout