Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Chapter 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Hyrule~

Naraku turned around to see "Tiena" standing there. Suddenly before his eyes he watched as "she" turned into... his son! "Hello father." Kioto said as he completely changed back into himself. "Kioto!... It was you all along! Wasn't it?" Naraku said finally realizing all that had happened with "Tiena" hadn't really happened. "Yup! Tiena was never really here. It was me. Guess you forgot all about me inheriting the power to shape shift from you." Kioto said taking steps toward his father. "Tiena's not really pregnant is she? You just used that for an excuse for Tiena being able to touch it." Naraku said. "Right again father! For the past two weeks that I was here, I acted as Tiena. I used the time that I was here to look for the children. Now that I got them back... well your over! Everything I did, everything I thought was what Tiena would think about and do. I made sure that you couldn't get past my thoughts!" Kioto exclaimed. "I'm gona kill you!" Naraku said very angered. "You might as well give up Naraku! I destroyed any power you have! I made you weak with every day that I was here! You may still physically have your powers but mentally... you can't even hurt a human child. I made you look foolish!" Kioto yelled. "Damn right you did! Now I'm going to pay you back!" Naraku replied.

~Tiena's hidden Place~

Tiena was staying in this little village just about forty miles behind the mountain Kioto and her were trapped in. She was staying in a nice tree house in the forest, which is called the "Dead Forest". The owner of the house agreed to allow her to stay as a maid. "Here you go Renea, Kima." Tiena said serving them the dinner she had cooked. "Thank you Tiena. Kima..." Renea said. "...Thank you." She said under her breath. After serving the food, Tiena had to tend to the baby. Tiena walked into the room and picked up the baby boy and brought him out for his feeding. "Tiena, do you think you could watch Taio for a while? I am going to see Soul and well I know the deal isn't for babysitting but..." Tiena interrupted. "Sure... I love this little guy." She said putting the nipple into his mouth. "I mean... if you can't be with the one you love... well then why not with a precious baby like him." She said smiling into his face. "Kima clean up." Renea said. "What?! What is she here for?!" Kima said obnoxiously. "Ki-ma!" Renea said a little annoyed. Renea came and sat down next to Tiena. "So... are you losing hope on Kioto?" She asked. "No! Oh no... I just hope that he survives... I love him. Naraku, his father... he's very dangerous. I just can't stop thinking about Kioto, my baby brother, it's just very scary and I'm here... not there knowing what's going on." Tiena exclaimed. "Well, if things with Kioto and you... just happen to... well I truly think Blix cares about you." Renea said. "Blix?! I don't like Blix. I mean, sure as a friend and all but, I love Kioto." Tiena said. "I think Blix likes you and also I think you two have some kind of connection." Renea said. "Renea?! Stop pushing this... Kioto and I are together and that's it." Tiena said very angrily. "I'm sorry Tiena... it's just, Blix is my best friend and I haven't seen him happy in a long time. I only see some kind of happiness in his eyes when he's with you." Renea explained. "Renea we barely even know each other." Tiena said. "Well I'm sure he will be back soon and well I know he's gona want to see you." Renea said. By the time the conversation was over, Taio was done with drinking the bottle. Tiena felt so scared, excited and sad. She wanted to be with Kioto very badly. "Where is Blix anyway?" She asked. "I don't know, but his cousin came here. She needed his help. She said that she was desperate. He had to leave right away." Renea said. "Well it looks I'm not the only one who's got some serious trouble going on." Tiena said.

~Outside Hyrule~

Neonna, Kurama, and Blix were just outside of Hyrule. They were running as fast as they could. As they were running they could a woman running toward them. She was holding something and had two small people running beside her. "Stop!" Blix yelled out pausing quickly. Neonna and Kurama ran up more a little ahead and then stopped. They looked back at Blix. "What are we stopping for?" Neonna asked. "It could be her!" She continued. "Blix come on!" Blix stood there for a minute and just watched as the woman got closer and closer. Kurama stood there staring at Blix. "Help! Help!" Sasume called out as she approached them. Kurama turned his head. They finally realized that she was carrying a baby and that Kai and Shippo were running along side of her. Blix, Neonna, and Kurama ran a few steps up to Sasume where they all stopped at each other. "Please help us!" Sasume cried out. "Neonna! Kurama!" Shippo yelled happily. "Shippo! Kai!!" Neonna yelled with tears falling down her cheeks. She picked both of them up. She held them tight and gave each a kiss on the head. "I missed yous!!" She said. "Sasume is your name right?" Kurama asked. "Yes!" She said. "How'd you get them out?!" Neonna asked putting Kai and Shippo on the ground. "Well she fought the guards of with Tiena...!" Shippo said. "Tiena?! Where is she?!" Kurama asked. "Tiena?" Blix whispered to himself. He knew Tiena. ""She ran back to Hyrule! She said something about not letting Naraku live! You have to save her!" Sasume said worrily. "Let's go!" Neonna said. "No! Neonna you go back with Sasume. Blix and I will go." Kurama said. "No I'm going with you! Kurama I don't want you to get hurt!" Neonna said. "Neonna, Naraku is dangerous! I don't want you to get hurt! I'm not letting you come along, now go with her!" Kurama told her. "Kurama..." Neonna spoke, but was quickly interrupted by Blix. "Neonna... Kurama's right, take her and the children back. We can handle this!" He said. "Go." Kurama said lightly pushing Neonna, holding her arms. She began to tear up again. She was worried if she'd ever see him again. "Go!" He yelled out again. Sasume was beginning to go. Neonna grabbed a hold of Kurama and gave him a kiss. "I love you." She said caressing his face. Finally after another light push, Neonna let go of Kurama and left with Sasume and the children. "Come on!" Blix said as they ran off to Hyrule.

~Hyrule~

"Pay me back huh?!" Kioto sarcastically questioned. "Naraku, I'm going to kill you!" "Oh are you? Ha!" Naraku replied giggling. "Come on DAD! Just you and I, one on one." Kioto said. "Well, I guess killing you easy is alright." Naraku said. "Yeah, rules are, you can only use your fists, your legs, and you mind." Kioto exclaimed. "Alright then." Naraku said preparing himself for a fight with his son. Kioto walked over to a wall and took off his shirt. He put it on the floor and took his entire sheeth off while his sword was still inside. He placed that too on the floor. He then stretched his arms and legs out and walked to the middle of the room. Naraku didn't prepare in the way Kioto did. He closed his eyes and moved everything in the room to the walls. Once everything was moving, it slammed into the walls of the room. The room was big, bright and cool. The ceiling was high enough for them to make high jumps. Now Naraku was done moving everything out of his way, he stepped up to Kioto. They stood in the middle of the room. "On three, take three steps back and then we come at each other." Naraku told his son. "One..." Naraku said. "...two..." Kioto continued. "..." Naraku opened his mouth as he was about to say three but sneakily didn't and threw his leg up attempting to kick Kioto in the face. Just as Naraku's leg went up Kioto jumped up into the air, dodging the kick. He landed back on the floor and did a double back flip. Naraku smiled. "One thing you taught me father, never trust the enemy." Kioto said jumping at Naraku. Kioto came at Naraku charging at him with his fists. Naraku went to the side but Kioto turned his body smashing Naraku in the face with his legs. "Ah!" Naraku yelled flying back and into the wall. Kioto put his feet on the floor and waited. Naraku got up almost immediately. "Looks like I taught you well my son." Naraku said smiling. Then Naraku came forward toward Kioto. Kioto flew up and waited for Naraku to reach his elevation. Kioto went at him with a punch but Naraku grabbed his hand. Kioto looked into Naraku's devilish eyes and Naraku then uppercutted Kioto, putting him through the ceiling. Naraku leveled himself to floor and looked up. "Come down boy!" He said. Suddenly Naraku felt a kick from behind. He flew onto the ground and slid across it. Kioto was standing there. "I haven't forgotten my way around this castle!" He said. He then came charging at Naraku punching dozens of times in the stomach. "Ah! Ah! Ah!." Naraku yelled out. Once Kioto got tired, he got slower. Then Naraku got his advantage that he took. Kioto slowed down and Naraku gave him a kick with all his strength. "Ah!!!" Kioto flew to the otherside of the room and slammed into the wall, head first. Naraku got up and flew over to him. Kioto was not getting up. Naraku didn't trust him so he didn't lower himself to check if he was alive. "Naraku!" Kurama's voice yelled from behind. Naraku turned around to see Kurama and Blix standing there. Naraku lowered himself and walked slowly over to them. "What are you not strong enough that you have to fight off a woman?!" Blix asked feeling worried if "Tiena" was okay but trying not to move. "Did you kill her?!" Kurama asked. "Her?! That's Kioto over there! It's always been Kioto!" Naraku said angrily. "What?" Kurama asked confused. Blix was also confused but reliefed that it wasn't Tiena. "Your brother shape shifted himself into his girlfriend. I have no idea where she is! The whole time it's been Kioto... it was never Tiena... even when you were here with Neonna." Naraku said. Kurama was suprised and shocked. "So why are you here?" He asked. "We were looking for Tiena... we were going to get her out and kill you!" Kurama said. At the same time Kurama and Blix both saw something behind Naraku but made it not obvious of what they were looking at. "Kill me huh?! Well that's funny isn't it?" Naraku said. "Not as funny as you'd expect." Blix said. Suddenly, from behind Naraku, Kioto had gotten up. He walked over to his stuff that was lying on the floor. He quietly pulled his sword from his sheeth and came behind Naraku. He was prepared to stab him in the back just as the first time he "killed" Naraku. Kioto came charging at Naraku from behind but just as he was about to stab him,.Naraku jumped up into the air, anticipating this to happen. Kioto kept going and the sword went straight into Kurama's stomach!!! Blix was shocked at this but moved quick and went after Naraku. Kioto looked into his brother's eyes. He didn't know what to do. Kurama stood, not moving. He didn't even feel the sword inside his body. He was just in shock. Blix and Naraku faught competetively. Kioto finally realized what he had done. He pulled the sword slowly out of Kurama and threw it to the floor. Kurama lost his balance and felt onto Kioto. Kioto grabbed him and placed him onto the floor. He ran over to his shirt and brought it back. He sat down and picked Kurama's head up and rested it on his knees. "Don't move Kurama!" Kioto said shaking. He was tearing apart his shirt. "It's... o-okay Ki-oto. I'll be fine-." Kurama said optimistically. Kioto barley paid any attention to Kurama. He was too focused on the wound. Once he was done tearing his shirt up, he put it on Kurama's wound and pressed down on it. "AH!!" Kurama yelled out. Kioto tried hard not to let the blood escape, but the wound was very deep. As Kioto applied the pressure, he began to cry for what he had done. "It's ok-ay." Kurama said as he began to bleed from the mouth. "Kurama I'm so sorry!" Kioto yelled out. Kurama put his hand on his brother's face. He could barely get a word out so Kurama tried to tell him that he forgave him. Kioto became hysterical. He put his face into Kurama's chest. He kept saying he was sorry. Then he thought for a minute. "Wait a minute!" He said. He took the shirt off the wound and lifted Kurama's shirt. "Kurama this is gona be very painful!" Kioto warned before he stuck his hand inside the deep cut. "..." Kurama was in so much pain and tried to yell out but he could barely even breath. "Oh my goodness! One of your organs is sliced!" Kioto said feeling around. "You have internal bleeding!" He said. Blix and Naraku were beginning to tire each other out. "Kurama..." Kioto said as his tears got thicker and thicker. Kurama couldn't speak. All Kioto could here was his struggle to breath. Kioto picked Kurama's head up. He was trying to let him get a gasp of air. Then, the sounds of struggles to breath had stopped. Kioto knew... he quickly placed Kurama on the floor and grabbed his sword. Naraku gave Blix a punch in the face and Blix fell to floor. Naraku too was tired and put his weak feet on the floor. He could barely stand. Blix almost immediately got up. Blix could see Kioto coming. He got up and went straight to Kurama. Kioto came at Naraku fearless. "You killed my- brother!" Kioto said. "Actually... you killed your brother!" Naraku replied. "You knew this was going to happen! You planned it from the minute you saw Kurama here!" Kioto said going over to Naraku and kneeing him in the stomach. "Ah!" Naraku said falling to the floor. "Your the reason Kurama's dead!" Kioto said. Naraku was too warn out to fight with him. He knew what was coming to him. He knew now that his son would over power him even if he wasn't to tired to fight him. Kioto slashed Naraku's arm. Then his leg. He raised the sword up over his head. The tip was pointing at Naraku's chest. "Before- you kill me... I have to tell you... I killed your mother! I killed Hisho... Kurama's father... I made sure that that forest burned while you all were inside it... I got Kikyo- resurrected... I told her to kill Peril..." Naraku admitted everything. "This was all because of you! Starting from the reason why Kurama and I were seperated!" Kioto yelled bringing the sword down. "Wait!" Naraku yelled. Kioto stopped his arms. "You know who else I killed?" He asked. "Who?" Kioto replied. "I enjoyed ever minute of it..." He said. "Who?! Damit!" Kioto said. "Your brother!" Naraku said laughing. Kioto yelled out and brought the sword down stabbing Naraku in the chest... again... and again... and again... and again... and again....and... Blix stopped him from doing it another time. "Kioto!" He called. Kioto turned his head behind him. The blood that squirted on him from Naraku's body was dripping off. "Kurama's not dead!"



Converting /tmp/phpkADDad to /dev/stdout