Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ ...And Then There Was the Bandit ❯ Senseless ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sweat poured down Takara flushed face. She was hot, tired, and most to of all relieved. Takara fell down on her cot as soon the guard opened her cell. She was too lazy to even change from her uncomfortably tight work clothes. Takara ignored the grumble that let lose in the pit of her stomach and turned to face her rotting away wall. She was so happy today was Friday, which met no work tomorrow and half day on Sunday. Takara closed her eyes and went through a mental calendar on what she was doing tomorrow. She had no family, so unlike the other "workers" she didn't have to worry about saving money for them. She remembered someone had once told her before a girl can't make it out alone. But Takara has basically, for almost the sixteen years of her life. She peeled scrap paint from her wall, contemplating on whether or not she should use some of her savings to fix her room up. Though money was unbelievably tight, she needed something nice, something beautiful to keep her mind off from the things she sees in ordinary life.

Life wasn't that bad. Takara thought. It could be worse. Her job could be worse. Her contract with her job could have been worse. Working for the Hino Bandit, Takara had become adapted to the world of sex, drugs, and alcohol at the tender young age of fourteen. She had three more years. Though Takara had made sure she had never experienced any of those things, she had done a great deal of working with them. She was young, sexy, gorgeous, and innocent looking, and the Hino bandit chief loved her for that. When a tough deal was to be made they will just in Takara clad in one of the most enticing, revealing attires they could find and let nature take its course with the young men. Takara was glad they never permitted them to have sex with her, however, there were times when the men helped their selves into touching any part of her body they felt desirable. And she will just have to take no matter how rough and how uncomfortable her bosses told her to take it smile her pretty little face off. Takara at first hated it, but now she had learned to forget about it until it was like she felt nothing at all, almost left her senseless.

"SHOWER TIME!" a guard yelled, interrupting Takara from her thoughts. She sat up from her bed and stretched her arms the farthest from her head she could. Reluctantly, she got up and went to pick out some fresh clothes from her closet made of peeled away wood. It was hard to believe nice clothing came from the inadequate looking piece of furniture. If there was one thing Takara had in this world, it was clothes. A lot of the most beautiful, expensive articles of clothing. Most of the reason was behind the position she held in her job.

Takara stood at her door waiting for a guard to open the cell.

"Ah Takara you can shower in my quarters if you like," the guard, Yao said.

"Muthfucka you ask me that all the time, and every time I return your proposal with a refusal, what makes you think this time is any different?" Takara said. She cocked an eyebrow. Yao just smiled he knew something she didn't know, but it wasn't he right time to tell her now. Yao went threw the many keys he had linked together until he could find the right one for her cell and opened it.

"I don't know perhaps one day you'll come to your senses and realize you can't do this job for ever. You need a man to take care of you," Yao said. Yao grinned again he knew that day was coming real soon. He blocked her way from entering.

"Well perhaps one day you'll know I'm a strong girl and I can make on my own. I don't need you or anyone else. I never needed them before so what makes you think I'll need them now? So if you don't mind I will like to be on my way," Takara said a little annoyed.

"Let me love you Takara," Yao said. He brushed a hand up against her face. Takara slapped it away.

"No."

"First class slut," Yao spat out instantly regretting it.

Those words stung at Takara like salt on an open wound.

"No Takara I didn't mean to say that, I know you're not a-."

"Save it, I guess your real feelings came out, huh?" Takara pushed Yao away so that she could get through and made her away to the shower room. Her shoes hitting the hard floor like rocks. Even though she didn't show it, Yao was the only person she had grown to have the little bit of feelings for all her life. Though, she had been met with even crueler words than he had just said to this hurt her even more.

********

How do you like it the first chapter. Please review for more chapters! Icy chic.