Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ ...And Then There Was the Bandit ❯ The Deal ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

*********

"Oh I'm sure a man of your background can go higher than 600 yin," Takara said. She bent down showing an abundant amount of cleavage.

"I can take it up to 750, but that's my final offer," the dealer replied. He was a representative sent in from the Mt. Reikaku bandits.

"But the shit it worth more 1000 yin!" the leader of the Hino bandits, Tram, yelled outraged. Tram eyed Takara harshly making the evident hint she wasn't doing hard enough if making the deal work.

"I can make a deal," the dealer said.

"Well isn't that what we're here for?" Tram said sarcastically.

"I will take it for 3000 yin," the dealer offered.

"Hmm what's the catch," Tram said.

"I want the girl." Takara wasn't all that surprised on this request. Many times before the dealers will try to meddle her into the deal, but Tram will always stay faithful to her and never sell for any price possible even though a girl is worth 100 yin.

"She has nothing to do with the fuckin' deal, besides she is one of most prized possessions."

"4000 yin."

"Ya offerin' is very tempting but I assure you're just wastin' ya time. If for any reason I were to sell Takara she will have to go for at least…"

"10,000," the dealer said made no effort to raise the price.

"Hmmm…" this made Tram think. This one of the best deals in a lifetime especially when the stuff he was selling was only worth 200 yins. He could always find a replacement for Takara especially when she was one the "unwilling" ones.

"11,000," the dealer said.

"Damn…you got yourself a deal."

"No Tram what the fuck are you doing!" Takara screamed taken aback.

"Sorry babe business is business."

"No! You can't sell you know what the fuck will happen to me!" Takara yelled. Two strong arms came behind her grabbed both of her hands to her back. She tried to reverse the hold but he was too tight and too strong. Takara cried out as she felt two metal chains enclose her wrists. When the strong grip let go of her she turned around and bit down hard on the person's arm until she can taste the metal like flavor of blood pouring from his flesh. Something heavy came down from her head and all she could see was the dealer handing him the money before her eyes rolled shut. Takara was unconscious.

"Take the girl away. I'll arrange for someone to bring her things to ya hideout late on, okay," Tram said.

"Thanks, it was pleasure doin' business you," the dealer replied. He reached a hand out to shake his hand, but Tram looked at it with disdain. He didn't know where that filthy bandit's hands have been.

"Tien, can you deliver can you deliver a message for Yao?" Tram asked to one of his guards standing at his door.

"What is it, Tram?"

"Tell him that I will give him double his money back for his request."

"Sure."

*********

That's the second chapter please review. Icy chic