Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ ...And Then There Was the Bandit ❯ Meet Drunk Tasuki ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey I'm back with another chapter. Kouji may act a little AU in this chapter but I promise I change his personality later okay. Here it goes…

Chapter 3

Rating of the chapter: pg-13is to probably the R-ish

Warning: Some sexual humor and themes and lots of bandit cursing

Notes: T-ban is what they call Tenchu (short for T-bandit)

T-man is what they call Tasuki.

"I leave ya with f*ckin' 1000 yin and ya come back with a f*ckin' cheap product and a even cheaper whore!" the apparently enraged bandit leader exclaimed. Takara swore to herself she was not going to say a word, but literally had to bite her mouth shout from cursing out the bandit. So she just stood there clutching a few of her belongings in a bag in a tight balled up fist.

"Kouji look at this as a damn investment. I've seen how these bandits work with women. That's how they're makin' more money right now. This girl is the best they've got.

"That don't mean you spend all that damn money on this chic," Kouji said exasperated.

"My name is Takara," Takara said. She was getting tired of being referred to other things besides her real name.

"Well Takara, you better be happy you're real pretty or Tenchu here would have been in real, real big trouble," Kouji said to Takara but staring Tenchu right in the eye.

"Oh thanks Kouj-man," Tenchu said relieved. He knew Kouji wasn't kidding about the trouble part.

"Whatever man just hope that Tasuki doesn't find how you blew off all that money especially since it's a girl," Kouji said. Tenchu and Kouji both chuckled at that comment.

"Sure man I already got that covered, I'm about to go take Takara to her room you need anything…"

"And where the hell is her room at?"

"Same mutha f*ckin place mines at," Tenchu said grinning. Takara looked at him with pure disgust.

"Damn T-ban ya might be a bigger slut than she probably is," Kouji said without thinking. Takara enough, dropped her bag punched him right in his jaw, taking an unaware Kouji a pretty forceful impact back.

"Shit, I deserved that, but ya punch like a man. Get this girl away from me before I change my mind Tenchu."

"Let's go now," Tenchu said taking Takara's bag before she could do anything more outrageous. Takara leisurely followed him threw a narrow hallway. The hideout was made all of wood, from the floor to the wall to the ceiling. Typically, Takara's eyes were met with other curious, rowdy, rugged looking bandits.

"We got to pass the cafeteria to get to my room so just go along with what I say just to be safe, okay." Takara just shrugged.

Some bandits stopped to look at the bewildering site of the couple holding hands as the entered the large room filled of rough, intoxicated bandits, while the more drunk ones paid no mind and went with their drinking games and laughing at lame jokes. The smell of sake and noises of shrill women's giggles grew tense in the air. The sight did not startle Takara. She was all used to it.

"Say who's this hot girl you brought here," a drunken bandit slurred. He slapped a girl's thigh that was sitting on his lap

"None of ya damn business," Tenchu retorted.

"Humph, well girly Tenchu doesn't know how to do anything right you need a real man that could put it on ya, or should I say in ya. I think I got enough room for ya on my lap," the bandit said patting his own lap gesturing. Takara rolled her eyes.

"If you want something bigger to sit on you could sit on my cock," he offered.

"She'll be fine," Tenchu said. He grabbed Taraka's had making her walk faster than she could causing her trip all over someone. That someone had fiery red hair and didn't looked all that pleased to be tripped on.

"What the fuck?!" exclaimed the bandit. Takara wanted to say sorry but she had no compassion whatsoever for anyone who belonged to the Mt. Reikaku bandits.

"I'm sorry about that Tasuki," Tenchu apologized.

So this is the one they call Tasuki, Takara thought. She tried to deny her next thought but Tasuki looked real good even in his drunken state. Come to think of it both Kouji and Tenchu did.

"Who the hell is she and where did you get her at," Tasuki said. He ignored the apology. He was to drunk to even remember why he was apologizing.

"Her name is Takara she gonna be staying with us."

"What?!" T-ban you sound crazy. Talk to me when I'm sober." Tasuki slurred. He swallowed down another cup of sake.

It felt like a journey by the time the made it to Tenchu's room. Takara was surprised when he opened the door to the well furnished. It was like the room didn't belong to the hideout. Compared her previous room, it was paradise.

This is the end please review.