Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ "Attitudes and Arrows" ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As I said in the summary, this is an altered story about how Miaka and Yui had found the book and befriended the suzaku warriors, so yeah it is going to be kind of different. I found this story under my bed from two years ago and I said 'Hey, how about I put this on Fanfiction.net!' Well here I am posting it so read and reveiw and tell me what ya think! Enjoy! Love, Lee-Chan. ^.~

Disclaimer: I do not own Fushigi Yugi or any of the characters and blah blah blah, you know the drill.

Mysterious Play-Attitudes and Arrows-Chapter 1

"Come on, Miaka!" Yelled Yui, tapping her foot impatiently.
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Said Miaka, while rummaging threw her bag.
Yui rolled her eyes. "You need a bigger backpack with all that junk." She said throughly annoyed.
"Hey, Yui? Did you bring that lunch you said you would make me?" Miaka inquired, looking up at her.
"Yes, Yes. I got it."Yui said with a sigh.
"My legs hurt, Yui." Miaka suddenly started to whine.
Yui growled. "What can I do? Carry you? If you would get on the school track team, they wouldn't hurt!"
"Aww, Yui!" Miaka cried.

School went by pretty fast that day and Miaka now stood outside the front doors, talking with Keisuke, Tetsuya, and Yui.
Yui looked to Miaka. "Miaka, why don't you come to the National library with me?"
Miaka hesitated. "Uh..I guess."

They took the train and where standing in front of the library in a jiffy.
Miaka looked over at Yui with a smile. "Hey, Yui? Is the National library, National?"
Yui ignored the lame joke and passed her up the steps.
Miaka frowned and ran to catch up with her. "Ok, it wasn't funny!"
Yui turned around when they walked in the doors. "I'm just going to turn these books in, you stay right here."
Miaka nodded and looked around curiously as Yui walked off to the book return line. Her eyes went big and her mouth widened in an open smile. "Oooo, a drink machine!" She ran over to it and examined the prices. She looked at the grape soda and immediatly scrounged in her purse for money. But on her way to put the change in the slot, she dropped the coin. She bent down to pick it up and then saw a red tail feather. "Hm. What was that?" The light continued up the stairs and disappeared. Miaka looked at the door the light had gone in to after following it. She reached out for the knob when a voice startled her.
"Miaka!" Said Yui in a stern whisper.
Miaka looked down the stairs at Yui.
"What are you doing up here?" Yui looked away then back at her and went up the stairs.
"But Yui, I saw this red light go in here." Miaka looked to the door.
Yui frowned. "I suppose you want to check it out. Well fine, but we better do this quickly and then leave. We're not suppose to be up here."
Miaka smiled and nodded.
As Miaka went into the door first, Yui's eyes wandered to the sign on the door. 'Why would the reference room be unlocked like this?' She thought. When she looked forward she saw the red light Miaka had been talking about and it came flying toward them, smacking Miaka right in the nose and landing to rest in her lap. "Ow." Miaka said, rubbing her nose. "What's this?" She looked down at the book and picked it up from her lap.
"What is it?" Yui said hastily, repeating Miaka's question.
"A book, let's read it, Yui." Miaka looked up at her.
"It's in Chinese." Said Yui.
"Well you know Chinese, come on Yui, read it please!"
"Oh alright, but just a bit." Yui took the book from Miaka and read the cover. "It's called The Universe Of The Four Gods and it say as soon as you open the first page you will be sucked into the world of the book."
"OOOoooo!" Said Mika with fasination.
"Oh, I don't beleive in that stuff." Yui said abruptly then opened the book. Yui's eyes grew big as a red light burst from the book and they disappeared.

Miaka stirred, got up and looked around. "Yui, where are we?"
Yui stood with a dizzy look. "I don't know." Yui turned around to look at their surrounding, but her eyes froze. "Ahhhh!" She yelled. "RUN, Miaka!" Yui grabbed Miaka as a fearful beast came charging towards them.
"Duck!" Someone yelled. Yui immediatly pulled Miaka down as flames went soaring over her head. When the flames stopped. Yui opened her eyes and stood up, only to see a handsome guy standing some feet in front of her, smiling. Yui turned around and looked at the beast. It was barbacued to a golden crisp. Then Yui turned back to face the stranger with feiry orange hair, only to see Miaka drueling all over him. Yui put her hand to her head. "Miaka, do you have any respect at all?"
"No." Miaka answered. Yui sighed and she had to agree, she would have drueled all over him herself, but she knew it wasn't the right thing to do. Yui walked up to him while Miaka was drueling. "Thanks alot."
"No problem." He smiled.
Yui liked his cool fang teeth and by the way Miaka was dreuling, she liked them too. Actually, Miaka liked everything about him. "What's your name?"
"Names Genroe, but you can call me, Tasuki."
"Thanks again and oh, mines Yui Hongo and that's Miaka Yuki. Um...could I ask where we are?"
"Your in the forest's of Konan. Are you from around here?"
Well surely he could see she was not, but when she looked down, she saw that she was wearing weird clothes. Even Miaka was too. Yui was wearing a arm length trenchcoat and baggy dark blue pants with a light blue tank top. She had a bow and arrows strapped around her back and she was wearing little dark blue slipper like shoes.
Miaka was wearing baggy magenta pants and a light pink t-shirt. By the way, Tasuki's clothes resembled theirs. And then it hit Yui, they were in the book, The Universe Of The Four Gods.
"Uh, do you know where food is?" Miaka said, breaking Yui's concentration. Yui frowned, that was Miaka alright. Thinking about food in a serious situation. Yui was surprised she had made it through school , but Yui was glad she had made it anyway, cause she really really wanted Miaka to go to Jonan with her and they made a promise on that.
"Yeah, I got food at my house not too far from here. Why don't you come and join me and we'll talk?"
"Um, I don't know." Yui hesitated.
"Sure!" Miaka blurted out as she grabbed Yui's hand and dragged her, following Tasuki. Yui gave up the struggle after a while and just let Miaka drag her along.

They reached the front foor of his house and Yui thought it could use a good coat of paint. Tasuki opened the door and held it for them. "After you." He said.
"Thanks!" Miaka almost yelled in his face. "So where's the refrigerator?"
"The what?" Tasuki said, puzzled.
"Miaka, you forgot we got sucked in the book and this is accient China." Yui whispered to her.
"Ohhhh, yeah!" Miaka said, forgeting to whisper.
"Oh yeah what?" Said Tasuki.
"Uh, nothing!" Yui stated quickly.
"Um, so anyway, where is the food?" Miaka asked with a short growl in her stomach.
Tasuki laughed . "Ok, ok. You just sit here and I'll bring it in a sec." Then he walked off to the kitchen.
"Yeah, then he's probably gonna chop us up in to little peices, thanks to your stomach, Miaka." Yui growled with irritation.
"Oh, hush up Yui, he will not!" Miaka frowned.
"How do you know?"
"Cause I do."
Yui sighed and wouldn't even bother to go on with the arguement.

After a bit, Tasuki came in the living room with a smile and a tray of food. Yui almost started to druel but caught herself. On the other hand, Miaka was already pouring out Niagra Falls.
"Wow, you two must really be starving."
"Um, hm." Miaka hummed and as soon as he set the tray down, she started gobbling up the food.
Yui hurried and grabbed three plates so she would have something to eat, cause vaccum here was sucking it all up.
Tasuki sat there with his mouth hanging down in amazement. "How can she eat so fast?" He said in disbelief.
"Aha, she eats like this all the time." Yui smiled worriedly. She ate her food and they all talked for a while. It was getting dark. "Um, do you know where any inns are?" Yui asked.
"Um, why don't you stay here for the night, it will save your money."
"Sure!" Miaka yelled out again before Yui could speak her point.
Yui sighed and hung her shoulders. "Okkk."
So Miaka and Yui went to bed....on the floor.

TBC....

Well please review this chapter and I'll be getting another one up pretty soon. Hope you liked it and there is more changes and things to come! Love, Lee-Chan. ^.~