Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Chichiri's Heart ❯ Strange Reunion ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chichiri wakes up slowly, lying on the floor in an immense empty room. He opens his eyes and sees 7 known faces looking at him.
CHICHIRI: Tasuki?
TASUKI: Chichiri, finally awoken? That's not too soon...
CHICHIRI: But... Nuriko, Mitsukake, Chiriko, Hotohori... You... You're not reincarnated? And you, Miaka and Tamahome... Why are you in this world? And... what is this place?
NURIKO: We don't know either. We all arrive here ones after the others, without understanding.
-: If you're all here, that's my will.
HOTOHORI: Taiitsu?
Taiitsu come closer to them, followed by a beautiful girl, wearing a white dress bloodstained.
TAMAHOME: Taiitsu, we'd like to know the reason why we're all here.
TAIITSU, looking at the young woman: She's the reason.
TASUKI: I don't understand yet.
NURIKO, his tongue hanging out: Nothing strange, you're a fool!
TASUKI: Who's a fool?!!
YOUNG WOMAN: Taiitsu, are you sure they are the Suzaku's warriors and their priestress?
TAIITSU: Yes, I'm sure.
YOUNG WOMAN: Really? But all I can see is some kids, one gay and... one man with a fox face.
TASUKI & NURIKO: Who does she think she is?!!
YOUNG WOMAN: Silence, mortals... Kneel!
TASUKI & NURIKO: W... WHAT?!!
TAIITSU: Do everything she tells you.
Tasuki and Nuriko kneel, forced to do it.
YOUNG WOMAN, looking at Chichiri and the others: And you, what are you waiting for? Maybe you think you're an exception? Kneel!
Taiitsu feels sorry for them but tells them to obey.
TASUKI: But... who's this bitch!
TAIITSU: Tasuki! You should be more respectful with this young person, who's the leader of the 5th world.